Love symptoms?

My Sweet Seobang

Myungsoo!! Are you alright? Myungsoo looked shocked as Jiyeon tried to get him to drink some water. I am fine, Myungsoo said and began to practice again but Jiyeon interupted him by holding his wrist.

Andwae, rest for a bit. You're not in a good condition to start practicing again, she said looking at Myungsoo who was staring at her back. Myungsoo frowned and began to speak.

I must do this, I don't want to let my members down, he said and removed Jiyeon's hand from his wrist.

Jiyeon looked at his determination and let him practice but watched him incase he fell over again. Myungsoo practiced every move perfectly, seeing him so serious made Jiyeon's heart skip a beat.

You're here honey? Time to eat now~~ L.Joe said while skipping into the room.

I look cool too you know, wifey look at me dancing in Be Mine, L.Joe said and danced along with Myungsoo who taught him the dance and as L.Joe got it wrong, he just smiled and carried on teaching.

He looks good when he smiles, Jiyeon thought looking at Myungsoo then she started realising that L.Joe may really be in love with her...she couldn't come between two friends..not when the one she likes in one of them. Jiyeon thought while panicking, her body started getting warmer and she stepped  outside for a drink.

On her way back inside, someone bumped into her, a girl about 19 year old with long, straight hair. She had a cute face, Jiyeon wondered how someone could be that beautiful but her thought was burst when she threw death glares at her and entered the room excitedly.

Oppa~~~ Myungsoo oppa~~~ The girl happily said.

What a , Jiyeon thought.

What do you think you're doing here? L.Joe asked her. Oppa!! Treat your donsaeng nice for once!! She whined. Donsaeng? Jiyeon thought.

Oh, Jiyeon ah? L.Joe said while looking towards Jiyeon who was shocked. Myungsoo looked too but quickly looked away when Jiyeon's and Myungsoo's eyes met together.

This is Jiyoung

His dongsaeng!! Jiyoung added

And this is Park Jiyeon, my girlfriend, L.Joe happily said while the others stared in shock. Jiyoung glared at Jiyeon then whispered something into L.Joe's ear which made Jiyeon more curious. L.Joe laughed while Myungsoo carried on with his dance.

L.Joe we gotta go! Chunji said in  a strong voice.

Ne, L.Joe replied back in a cold voice making Jiyeon's spine chill. Jiyoung tried to hold L.Joe back, he hesitated but left again. It became quiet again and Myungsoo spoke.

It's time for you to go now. He said coldly.

Ne..Jiyeon said and was about to make her way out when Myungsoo grabbed her wrist and turned her body around to face him.

Not you pabo~ He said and flicked Jiyeon's forehead unexpectedly while smiling which made Jiyeon's heart melt.

You, go. He said while staring at Jiyoung who started whining but Myungsoo persuaded her some how and she left.

Where's L.Joe gone? Jiyeon said to make conversation.

Gang fight with U-Kiss, Myungsoo straightforwardly said.

GANG FIGHT??? Aren't you gonna go after him or something?? Jiyeon said with shock.

Teentop and Infinite aren't allowed to be in the same fights together, heck they're not even allowed to be in the same place together but that all changed since you came, he said.

Sorry..Jiyeon said in a quiet voice.

So, are you and him going out?

Me and L.Joe? Be serious. Jiyeon said while laughing.

I thought so  too, Myungsoo said and ruffled Jiyeon's hair. I will get us something to eat, he said and left while Jiyeon's heart raced faster and faster.

What's happening to me? Jiyeon  thought.