Night alone with him? Part ONE

My Sweet Seobang

CAP: Bwo? The deliverer sent it here. Anyone would think its their's.

Hoya: Yah Did you pay for it? Cause we did.

Jiyeon: Otoke? How can you lie about it after I even apologized and you (pointing at L.Joe) how can you just treat a stranger by taking their cap off?

L.Joe: I didnt know you were a girl did I? Anywayz you should have answered first then.

Jiyeon: I came from 12 hours flight then had to wait 2 hours because it got delayed then oppa came late as well. Do you how hungry I was? Do you want me to eat you as well? (I shouted)

L.Joe: Are you even a girl? The way you were eating just then is an unattractive quality...boys wont ever go for you...ever (I felt sorry while saying it but I was too angry)

Jiyeon: Yah...Bworagu? I don't need boys in my life...and you know what ego is also a very unattractive quality...girls wont go for you and even boys wont go for you after seeng your ugly personality!!! Oppa lets go. (I said while grabbing Sunggyu oppa's hand)...I don't wanna eat anymore.

Teen Top and some of the members of Infinite were sniggering after Jiyeon shouted at L.Joe while L.Joe was thinking about how to get revenge. Whereas, Myungsoo was starting to notice Jiyeon.

------Back at Infinite's dorm--------

The boys had their food back and all the boys except Myungsoo had to immediately leave due to recording their new song as Myungsoo was the first one  to complete it , he didn't have to go.

Sunggyu: Yah Myungsoo, make Jiyeon eat the food, she has been starving but her pride wont let her eat...take care of her...just do it for hyung and I'll treat you to something nice. Ok?

Myungsoo: Ok..just remember your promise!!

The rest of the boys left and Myungsoo entered Jiyeon's room. He laid down on her bed and started to take his shirt off because it was too warm then opened the window. Then, Jiyeon came out of the shower with water dripping down her chocolaty brown hair, she only had the towel wrapped around her and was drying her hair when she saw him.

Jiyeon: What are you doing here? (I shouted)

Myungsoo: Don't worry, the rest of the members went to record and Sunggyu hyung told me to take care of you. (I said while coming towards her) Her eyes were so mesmerising, this was the second time I had ever looked at a girl's eyes....was she the one?? Ofcourse not...love is something that doesnt exist but why did I keep going near her.

Jiyeon: Yah...what are you doing? (I blushed as his face was only an inch away from mine, I saw his face clearly for the first time, his eyes and his lips, uh his lips, they looked so seductive....urghh Jiyeon ah what are you doing? Uh his abs, he doesnt look like a person who would have abs, they were so tempting and then I started feeling dizzy and fell....