Sungjong...that kid!!!!

My Sweet Seobang

Did he actually mean it? Otoke? I should have never agreed to the deal in  the first place. Pabo Jiyeon ah, pabo I said while hitting my head.

Is it really that bad..being my slave for a month? Myungsoo added while poking my forehead.

Ya! You're a pab- Myungsoo covered Jiyeon's lips using his fingers and told her to hush.

You're my slave now. You do what I tell you to do and you're not allowed to call me that. I will tell you your first job later, He smirked and left.

Pabo, pabo , pabo. Kim Myungsoo pabo. I said until someone tapped my shoulder.

Noona, are you Myungsoo hyung's  new slave? Sungjong asked Jiyeon who was in her own dream world. Wah how can a boy be this handsome and pretty at the same time??  Wah so happy to be here now, its a dream world. Jiyeon thought until she got interupted by him.

Noona? You there?

Oh..yeah sorry about that.

So what's the answer? Are you his slave?

Wah..what? How did you know?

He always makes ugly girls his slave so I figured you would be one too. He stuck out his tongue and left.

Bwo? Did that kid really say that? He's the same as the other own except more insulting. His angelic face is just a disguise over his devilish personality. That kid..is really something isn't he? But no worries, I, Park Jiyeon will change them into better people but first a bit of revenge won't do any harm.keke. Noona? Am I really older than him??

Sungjong's POV:

Wah, that noona  is really funny just like Myungsoo hyung described her to be. The look on her face when I said that was priceless although I think I said too much. But what's wrong with me, i say that to all of his slaves.. why does this feel so different??

I was in my own dream land when Sunggyu hyung came over to talk to me.

Sunggyu: So how are you finding my dongsaeng?

Sungjong: Noona? She's really pretty/.

Myungsoo: What? That person isn't pret-

Myungsoo stopped when Sunggyu shooted death glares at him.

Woohyun: She is really pretty though, even prettier than Sungjong.

Hoya: She's an ulzang..

Sunggyu: You guys haven't spoken to her yet have you? Why not go talk to her? She's probably in her room.

Dongwoo: We can?

Sunggyu: Go before I change my mind.

Sungyeol: Who are you talking about? Sungyeol was still clueless because he is the only one who has not seen one glimpse of Jiyeon.

My donsaeng, Jiyeon. She came back yesterday but you didn't know as you were filming for the drama.

Sungyeol: Ah..

The members hurried to her room with Sungyeol joining them except Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sunggyu.

Sunggyu then went over to talk to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo ah, what do you think? Is she fit to be an idol?

She's a bit short-tempered..idol? She wants to be an idol as well?

She already got accepted to core contents media, she's gonna be in a group called T-ara soon.

Ahh...Is she a good singer or good dancer?

Both..but a better dancer in my view. She's brilliant and I am lucky to have such a sister like her. When our parents didn't want me to sing, she begged and convinced them to think otherwise. I love her..as  a dongsaeng obviously. Sunggyu added.