Soyeon and LJoe

My Sweet Seobang

Soyeon's POV ~

Seungho ah, I did good today right? I said while staring down at the beach.

It's time for my appointment again, you know how much I don't want to do this right? What's the point of living a life full of pain?

I looked up and smiled.

Guess I won't....I said to myself and called the hospital.

I am not doing it anymore, the doctor was going to argue back but I threw my phone away in the water with all my might.

"Ex?" L.Joe said while eyeing me.

"Way to freedom" I said and smiled.

"I need your help, I need to get Jiyeon back" he added.

"So you want me to take care of Myungsoo?" I exclaimed.

"I'll do it" I said, I could already see that he was surprised by my actions, he just smirked at the end.

"But I have my wishes" I said to L.Joe.

"Go on" he said.

" 1. My plans 2. My ways 3. You need to take care of some special people for me" I said and turned away trying to hide my tears.

"Done" he announced.

I couldn't help but ask his intentions,did he really love her, or was she just a toy that he didn't want Myungsoo to have.

Soyeon: How much do you like her?

L.Joe: A lot, she's the first girl that's ever made me laugh that hard.

Soyeon: So you're saying she's like a friend?

L.Joe avoided answering the question.

L.Joe: So that boyfriend of yours, what's going on between you and him?

Soyeon: I did a really bad thing and now he won't talk to me. (Soyeon said while looking up at the sky)

"Just ignore him, you will find someone else" L.Joe said coldly.

I scoffed, "Wish it was that easy but I can't forget him and turn to someone else, I will just end up hurting that person and myself" I said.

If it's not Seungho, its no-one right? I thought to myself and smiled weakly.

"That's the problem for girls" L.Joe said while facing me.

"They just get too emotional attached to a person" he added.

"While boys don't get emotional attached but attached to lots of different girls?" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

I just chuckled at his actions.

"What is love?" he said seriously.

"Each love is different and unique. But if you're truly in love, you wouldn't mind letting go the person you love because you know they will be happier elsewhere...with someone else" I told him.

He just scoffed.

"Isn't the person being a coward?" he asked.

"What if you just can't reach the person or even make a place in their hearts, would you force them to think other wise?" I shouted.

"Then you just go them,kiss them and confess..atleast then you won't feel guilty for not confessing" L.Joe shouted back.

I just scoffed.

If it was that easy, you would be here by my side Seungho.

I walked away....

"Oye what  about the plan?" L.Joe asked while panting as he catched up to me.

I sighed.

Guess I have to do this for myself and others.

"Myungsoo?" I said in a drunk tone.

"Where are you??" he asked in a caring tone.

I just laughed.

"Hey miss what are you doing here all alone?" another person asked me, he was just part of the plan.

"Don't touch me!!" I shouted as if something was wrong.

"Soyeon! Soyeon!" Myungsoo shouted.

"This is a bar! You can't do this" some one else said but they ended up getting punched or that's what the sound was made to hear anyways.

No-one's POV ~

Myungsoo hurried to the downtown pub.

L.Joe told TEENTOP he was alright and took them, Jiyeon and INFINITE for a night out at the bar/restaurant.

But when they entered, they saw Myungsoo kissing Soyeon. Jiyeon's heart broke, she just didn't know what to say.

Sunggyu: Myungsoo!

Myungsoo: Its not what you think this is!!

Jiyeon: What is it then?

Soyeon: Myungsoo ah! Your girlfriend caught us, I told you the affair wasn't going to work out!

Myungsoo: What?

Jiyeon slapped Myungsoo and they all left except Myungsoo + Soyeon. L.Joe followed Myungsoo.

"Why don't I believe Soyeon?" Jiyeon said while sobbing.

"I love him too much to even think about him cheating on me" Jiyeon sobbed harder.

"Soyeon ah! What's wrong with you!" Myungsoo shouted at Soyeon who ran as fast as she could in the heavy rain..Myungsoo followed her, determined for an answer.