Heirs ; On our way home .

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter Nine ; On our way home .

------------------------------------------

     Everyone looked at me thinking I did something to piss him off. All eyes were on me and everyone was whispering about me .  I smiled awkwardly and picked up all the plates and wasted food on the table. They waste so much food here. As I finished up, I went after Young Do since I could hear heavy footsteps in the hallway. Thud, thud, thud. I catched him leaving the front door , so I yelled out his name to stop him. 

-" Young Do ! Where are you going ? And what happened back there? Why did you stop eating? " I asked.

-" Where do you think I'm going? I'm going home, so leave me alone! " he walked out, but I chased after him.

-" Why were you acting so weird in there? " I asked.

    He stared at me trying to figure out what I just asked him. He put both of his hands on his waist, looked away from my directon, and sighed.

-" You don't need to know why." he said.

-" Why ? To  me, it seems like I did something wrong.. " 

     He walked outside and ignored me like he didn't hear me ask him a question. I followed him trying to get an answer. He glanced back a couple of times and I saw his cheeks a bit red with a grin on his face. Why is he all of a sudden smiling ? He acted like he was about to kill someone a while ago .. 

-" Are you going home? " I asked.

-" Yeah . Why ? "

-" Well ... "

     It was a bit dark outside already, and I want him to answer my question.  I wanted to tell him if he could give me a ride home instead of paying me, but I don't know if I have the guts. Two high school students were there, and I could see them from the window. They weren't slick, and I could totally tell they were eavesdropping. Young Do looked at my direction and noticed the two girls, and acted like he was mad at me.

-" Well what !? Do you know how much I hate that guy !? " He winked at his opposite eye so the girls would think he was mad at me. I smiled and said, 

-" Yeah, but guess what ? I like him ! .. "

-" Oh ? Is that so? Come with me right now, I'll teach you a lesson ! " Young Do grabbed my hand , dragging me to his motor cycle , and then we drove away.

     We forgot about everything. I didn't ask him to pay me since he already dragged me to his motor cylce, giving me a ride home. My hands were in his pockets. Our bodies were touching together . My head was on his shoulder . Did Time finally come ? Is this really happening? If only I could take a picture of us together.. He glanced back at me, and saw me being comfortable behind him . Young Do drove a little bit faster.

-" Y-yah! Hold on to me a little tighter, I'm going a bit fast for now.. I'm low on gas , so I'll drop you off really fast at the convenience store ! " 

     I held on to him a bit tighter, and looked at his face. He was blushing. I rubbed my eyes with my shoulder and looked if he really did just turn red when I hugged him a little tighter, and it was real. He was still blushing. Eh? I thought to my self . Young Do-ssi . . . He's blushing because of me !? Then I remembered that I had to ask him a question about earlier in the Cafeteria.

-" Young Do-ah , why did you act so weirdly earlier in the Cafeteria ? " I asked quietly.

-" O-oh? Well .. - Hey ! We're here ! " 

-" Huh? Oh ... I didn't even notice. "

                                                                      

     I got off his motor cycle and gave him back his helmet. I waited if he was gonna answer my question while he was putting back the helmet, but no. He looked at me, and I smiled. He didn't smile back, or say good bye. He just drove off and ignored me. Tch. Can't even say good bye to me.

-------- About the two girls earlier -------

* Takes a lot of pictures ! *

-" Oh . My . God ! We have to tell everyone about this! Specially Ra Hael ! " 

     Both of the girls started texting everyone and even sent a picture of me and Young Do arguing., and everyone forwarded it. By the time everyone got it, one of the two girls sent it to Ra Hael, and the other one sent it to Kim Tan.

-" Ra Hael-ah ! You've got a message ! "

 

     Ra Hael opened her phone and saw the picture message. She ignored it, because she knows that Tan would pick her over the new Social Care girl. I'm already his future wife, and I know Tan is good looking so obviously a lot of girls would like him. She's dreaming about something that won't happen, Ra Hael thought to her self. She looked at Tan who was smiling. Ra Hael pinched her cheek if this was really happening. Now, she got worried.

----- End. ----

     The next day of school, I got a call from Young Do. I was so lazy to answer it because I know he just wants to summon me and ask me some dumb questions, although I like spending my time with that idiot ... He called me the third time and I finally answered. My phone couldn't stop vibrating and making noises. 

-" Y-yah ! What do you want from me now ?!? " I pretended to be mad.

-" Is it true? Or is it a lie? " He asked.

" Bwo ? What true and what lie ? " I asked.

-" Aishh ! Come here right now, you need to see this !! " He yelled through the phone.

     Bwo? What's happening? How come I don't know about it .. ? Young Do texted me to meet him up at the top bridge at our school, so I went there and found him.  I found him staring at his phone, and he looked a bit sad. The atmosphere around him felt weird.. His eyes were a bit red and a little wet. I stood up in front of him and looked at his face. He then noticed that I was there.

-" Eun Sang-ah ... Is it true ? " He asked me.

-" What is? " I asked again.

-" This .. " He showed me a picture of it , and I guess he thought the wrong thing.

-" That's not true at all ! I like - " 

-" You like him ? Is that why you were starring at him at lunch yesterday ? " He said.

-" I thought it was just a joke yesterday since we acted around those girls .." Yound Do addedthen left me there.

     Young Do-ah .. I don't like him at all . . . I said to my self. I like you . . . You should've let me talked earlier and explained it to you instead of cutting me off.. 

--------------------------------

Aigooo ~ Ppabo , Young Do-ssi ! >-<

-----

© chloeyo .