Heirs ; Moving .. School's !?

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter Four ; Moving .. School's ?!

--------------------------------------------

      The next day was my day off from all the jobs I had. I woke up around 11:30 a.m , when I heared papers flipping and talking voices outside my room. It was an old man's voice. Low and raspy. I'm predicting that my mom was the one writing on the paper I could hear. I stood up, and opened my door quietly and gently. I listened to their conversations the whole time.

-" I heard from my wife that you've been working for her , at the Mansion, for at least 3 years now right ? " the man asked .

-" Yes, that's correct. " Oma wrote on the paper to reply .

-" Ahhh .. I see . Maids at the Mansion can't even last for two weeks ! It amazes me that you'ved worked there for three years! " he said in amazement .

     My mom looked at him, and glanced at the folder he was holding. She then asked the old man what brings him in our house, and what was the folders in his right hand. She looked back at him, and he opened the folder to let her see. It was a gift for my mom for working for 3 years for them. But , that gift wasn't about my mom. It was about me. 

-" I heard you have a daughter that goes to a low class high school . " He said.

My mom nodded. He looked at her and passed the papers inside the folder.

-" Read it . This is my gift to you and your daughter for helping the Mansion for 3 years. " He said.

     I saw Oma's tears of joy . I wonder what the papers were about though . It seemed very important and it looked like I would need it. I don't know why, but I just have this feeling that I do.

-" As the Chairman of Jeguk Company , I would like your daughter to go to Jeguk High. We will give her many opportunities to be able to get into a good University here in Korea, or in a foreign country!  " he said . 

    Jeguk ... Jeguk ... HIGH ?! Does Oma want me to really go to Jeguk High School !? I closed my bedroom door, and went back to my bed. As soon as I laid back down, different kinds of questions ran through my head. What if they pick on me because of my low profile ? What if I look stupid at the very first day ? What if they hate me ? I looked at my calendar, and school was just about a few days away from starting. Jeguk High .. I'll be going to Jeguk High ..

     I took my phone, and looked for Chan Young's number to tell him about this. Oma and the Chairman of Jeguk Company must be done talking and discussing about his gift of enrolling me to Jeguk High, since there were no more sounds coming out of the living room right outside my bed room. I looked through my contacts and looked for Chan Young's number. There it is, Yoon Chan Young. I clicked it, and it ringed.

-" Yeobuseyo Eun Sang-a ! " Chan Young said.

-" Guess who just came here, in my house? " I replied.

-" Let's see .. your Oma ? " He joked.

-" Anhi ! It was the Chairman of Jeguk Company, and he wants me to go to the school you go to ! Jeguk High School ! He already enrolled me , and payed for my tuition fee. "

           Chan Young paused for a moment , then continued talking into a different topic . What was he thinking that he didn't wanna tell me? What is he keeping from me?

-" Araso. I'll give you a tour and information about the school when school starts. Right now, I'm going out to see Bo Na. Annyeong Eun Sang ! "

-" Annyeong Chan Young-a ! " After that conversation, we hunged up.

     Why did he stop talking ? Why did he pause for a moment ? Does he not want me to go to school with him? Or is there something about that school, that I need to know about? Will knowing some sort of information from Chan Young when school start help me? I don't know. I don't know any answers to these questions. But I know one thing, I will go to that school.

-" Oma, I heard you and the Chairman of Jeguk Company talking earlier, " my mom looked up at me, and nodded to sign me that she's listening.

" and I heard something about transferring to Jeguk High School .. Is this all true? " She looked at me, and passed me the papers the Chairman gaved her. I read through it, and his signature was on it. He is paying for me. For my uniform, my tuition fee, and everything else I need for school. My only question is, why? Shouldn't he give something to Oma to help her ? I also know that that gift he gave me would help me and Oma, but still, why?

     School was a day away from starting, and I had to go pick up my uniform. I took the bus to get from my house, to the store. The bus arrived around 7:00 p.m , since the traffic took about an hour . The sky was already dark. I went inside to look for any sales lady or cash register to ask for help. After 10 seconds of looking, I found one.

-"Annyeong haseyo ! Can I pick up my uniform ? " I asked the woman.

-" Yes, what is your name ? "

-" Cha - Eun - Sang . " I replied.

-" Ahh, yes . Cha Eun Sang, size small. Here you go ! " The woman, handed it to me and smiled.

-" Gamsamnida ! It's so pretty , thank you again ! " I took it , and went out.

     It was a cold and windy night. There were still a lot of cars passing by the streets , but I could barely see anyone walking. Perhaps, I was the only one walking. I thought I would come and go home earlier, but I guess the traffic really held me back. As I was walking home, I thought about school too.

     School , I thought to my self. Jeguk High School .. What if he goes there? The guy I meet 2 times already, what if he goes there? He did look very rich. Would I see him there? As I was walking to the bus station , I heard the sounds of a motor cycle . Could it be him? He does have a motor cycle. Could it be? Could it? I didn't want to get my hopes up high, so ignored it. But as I was walking further and further, the sounds came closer and closer ..

-" You , girl walking all alone in the dark ! " Someone from the back shouted.

The voice was very familiar, so I turned around to see who it was. It was him, once again. The tall guy with his slick back hair, and his orange motor cycle.

-" I've never gotten to know your name, who are you? " I asked.

-" What's your name ? I'm Choi Young Do. I'm pretty cute huh ? " He winked.

I blushed and smiled infront of him, but the more he got closer, I just couldn't help it. His face ... it's adorable! I always get this weird feeling when I see him, or even communicate with him. But the feeling was great. I felt like a princess who finally found her prince . But .. why is he acting like this? The last time I saw him, he was totally rude. I started to notice something too. We kept seeing each other, and we don't even plan it . Are we, perhaps .. destined to be together?

                                                                   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kekekek ! Annyeong ! Just saying, I am adding up a little Kim Tan part on this fan fiction. But

don't worry, he won't be as cutsie tootsie to Eun Sang. Let's say he would just

be like Eun Sang's side chick. But, guy version. Haha ! 

Hope you guys enjoyed !

--------

Leave a comment to tell me how I'm doing please

-------------------------

© chloeyo .