Heirs ; Results.

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter Sixteen ; Results .

--------------------------------------

      It was a thursday morning and the sun was shining brightly at my face. I woke up finding Omma making soup for breakfast while massaging her shoulders. I walked to the bathroom and did my daily routine. I was so exhausted last night finishing the essay for me and Tan . Our essay really looked like we interviewed each other when we didn't . I got out the bathroom and walked to my mom as she was massaging her back still. She looked the same as me, exhausted. I could tell because it was written all over her face. 

-" Omma, gwaenchana ? " I asked.

-" Neh. Did you eat last night? " She asked in sign language.

-" Yes Omma , " 

-" That's good. "

-" Omma , are you sure you are okay? You've been massaging your back since I got out of bed. " 

-" Your Omma is fine. It was just very busy at the mansion . "

-" Are they treating you bad there Omma ? What happened? " I asked curiously.

-" Nothing Eun-Sang . Omma just put heavy things on her shoulders. " 

-" Like what Omma ? "

-" Rice Bags, those 50lbs. ones. "

-" Omma, you know you can't carry those kinds of heavy bags ! " 

-" I need to , it's part of my job. My boss said it's for a camping trip this Saturday. You are going right ? " Mom signed.

-" Why your boss Omma ? "

-" She's the sponsor for the food. " 

     I looked at my own mom and my mind was full of questions. 'Camping trip this Saturday ? 50 Pounds of rice ? She's asking me if I'm going ?' I asked my self. Is the whole school going ? Even the juniors and seniors ? Wow, my moms' boss is really torturing her. I mean come on, shouldn't she hire some men to  carry all the food she's sending to the camp instead of my mom? Ugh ! After school, I'm going to march to her house and confront her.

-" Omma, I'm going to go now ok? " I said, then she nodded.

     I ran to the bus stop and sat down for about 6 minutes, then I started to walk to school. School opened at 8 am and no one was at school yet. It was 7:30 , and the weather was good. I was the first one who arrived. I walked around Jeguk High and looked at the surroundings and even went to the garden. It was a tiny and cute little garden with a white Gazebo in the middle. It was cute place and I liked hanging out there. I walked up and sat in a bench inside the Gazebo and waiting till School start. Students started arriving in their chauffer. I was still alone until I heard footsteps coming.

-" Eun Sang-ah ! " He yelled.

-" Annyeong , Chan Young! " I said happily .

-" Waeyo ? " He asked.

-" E-eh ? " 

-" Why do you look so exhausted ? " He said in a serious tone.

-" I've been studying and finishing some homeworks. "  I said.

-" Ohhh .. " He replied with his mouth shaped like an 'o'. 

-" Neh, so how are you? Feeling good about the test today? " I asked.

-" Yea ! I can't wait till' this Saturday you know ? It's going to be a lot of fun ! And you better come or I will drag you there ! "

-" But I don't know if I can pass the test .. " 

-" You can do it Eun Sang, you won't be in the 99th or 100th place. " 

     I looked down at my feet while Chan Young was still in front of me at the Gazebo. He looked so happy and he was glooming while I was looking like a dead goose. He glanced at me and I guess he noticed that I was looking down and worried about the test. Chan Young walked up to the Gazebo and wrapped his arms around me. I layed my head on his shoulder as he whispered some things to me.

-" Eun Sang-ah, don't worry too much about it. You will not fail the test . I know it will count on your grade and for the trip, but you could always retake it ! " He said.

-" Chan Young-ah .. " I mumbled .

-" Yea ? " He replied.

-" Komapta . " I smiled and a tear fell down my cheeks, still hugging him.

-------------------- Young Do. ------------------------------

    I walked around the school trying to find Eun Sang since she wasn't answering her phone. I've been going around the whole building for about an 15 minutes now, but no signs of Eun Sang. Just where did this girl go ? I took out my phone and tried calling her again. Still , no answer. I thought about places in the schools where she would probably go to, and I remembered the last place that I haven't visited yet. The Gazebo.

-" I wonder if she would be there .. " I said in a melow voice.

     As soon as I got to the garden, I stared at the two people wrapping their arms around each other. 'Is that Eun Sang?' I thought to my self. 'Is she crying on his shoulder? Yah, that should be me right there ! ' I stared at the two who were hugging for minutes and I could feel a sting in my heart. ' Aigoo Young Do-ah ! Snap out of it ! You pick on her instead of being soft to her !' I thought. 

-" I need to know the story first . "  I said, then left .

--------------------------------------------------------------

-" Kaja ! We will be late if we stay here longer . " He said.

     I nodded and followed Chan Young to our first class which is where we are going to take the test. It was very quiet and everyone looked so nervous, judging on how they look and how they talk to their friends or the other students that are surrounding them. Ms.Jeon walked in our classroom with a bag full of packets. 'That must be our test' I said in my head. My heart was beating rapidly and I could feel my body sweating. At the same time, I had confidence because of me and Chan Young's talk earlier. Thank goodness that he came earlier or I would probably be in the hospital right now for being so red and sweaty.

-" Did everyone bring their 2 page essay ? " Ms.Jeon asked.

-" Neh . " Everyone replied.

-" Okay, we'll start the day by turning your homeworks in. " 

     Everyone got up and placed their papers at Ms.Jeon's desk, while Ra Hael , Tan, Young Do, and I were still waiting till everyone was gone. It was too crowded so we waited. When they were all gone, I went up and turned our essay in. Ra Hael got up and did the same. On her way up and on my way back, I tripped and everyone's attention was on me. I was on the ground, and I had a small bump on my forehead. Everyone was laughing , but I ignored it. I tried getting up but I ended up tripping again.

-" You should be careful next time, Cha - Eun - Sang . " Ra Hael said sarcastically. 

-" Gwaenchana ? " Asked Tan who came up running from his seat.

-" A-ah, yeah. " I replied.

     He helped me get up and I could feel that I broke something close to my feet. It hurted a lot, but I have to take the test or no camp for me. Ms.Jeon passed the packets out and everyone started answering the questions. I opened mine and started too. The questions were hard, but I was able to answer it with confidence anyways. 

     After about an hour, testing was already over and everyone went to lunch. Since we spent most of our school day testing, we were able to go home early. You could kind of say that it was a half day. As I was walking towards my locker, I could feel someone tugging on to my shirt. I slammed my locker and turned around to see who was tugging on to it.

-" Young Do-ah .. What is it? " I said.

-" What is it? What do you mean what is it? " His eyes were red and had that killer looks in it.

-" E-eh? " 

-" I saw you and Chan Young hugging earlier .. and tears were running down your cheeks. " 

-" O-ohh , he was just comforting me. " I replied honestly.

-" Why? What was bothering you? How come you didn't come to me ? " 

-" I don't know .. he was the first one who showed up when I broke down." 

-" You should've called me though ! " He raised his voice up, scaring me.

     He stared at my scared face, and he looked guilty and sad for shouting at me. He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around me . This hug felt more sweet and nice. His hugs were so soft , and I wished that we could stay like that together forever. He then started the caress my hair with his right hand while I was tearing up a bit on his left shoulder. We were in the middle of the hallway but no one was there. It was like from a drama , but it was starring me and Young Do. It was romantic, and his hug felt very sincere. He then went close to my ear and whispered something.

-" Mianhe , Eun Sang-ah. " 

---------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for a week guys ! >.< I have MSP testing this whole week and next

week , so I was studying ! Anways, I'm back on track ! The next one won't be late, I promiseeee.

----

Do you have time ? Would you mind checking out my EXO Fan Fic ? 

I'll be posting the first chapter to see if you guys will like it. Then, 

I'll start updating that story once this one is done :)!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/708746/i-only-need-want-you-an-exo-you-fanfic-exoandyou

-------

© chloeyo.