Heirs ; The Jealousy.

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter Thirteen ; The Jealousy.

-------------------------------------------

-" Do you .. have a .. girlfriend ? " I asked shyly. 

-" Huh? What kind of question is that? " He asked.

-" You didn't hear me? Ara . Just keep driving. " I replied.

-" Aniyo, tell me. I'm curious now.. " He turned and smiled at me. 

-" Aniyo .. It's okay. I'll tell you when the right time come." I replied.

-" But right now IS the right time. " He emphasises the word as he replies to me.

    I kept glancing at him and I would catch him smiling. What is he thinking up there? He's such a peculiar person but at the same time, so cute! I turned my face away and smiled, and started thinking again. Should I tell him right now, or should I wait? Can I even pull up all my courage? Am I ready for this ? I couldn't make up my mind even though I really wanted to tell him. I should just tell him when we have our school camp trip. It's just in a week, so I'll tell him there.

-" Eun Sang-ah , will you tell me now then? " He asked.

-" Oh ? Ah, yes. My reason for asking such a question was that if you do have a girlfriend, I don't want her to see us. She'll be really mad at you and me. And who knows? I might get into something that will ruin my scholarship ! " 

-" Why didn't you tell me earlier? " He stopped the car in front of the parking lot and looked at me.

-" Ya, you should park first . And I don't know, I got shy okay? " I pouted and faced away.

-" Heh . Kyeopta, " He whispered.

-" Anyways, kaja ! " He parked the car and opened my door for me. All I could do was follow him.

    We walked up in front of Namsan Tower and into the building. The view was so pretty that I kept smiling . I looked up from the windows and saw the over looking view of Namsan and it was gorgeous! I seriously couldn't stop smiling. The atmosphere felt weird when I felt someones' presence behind me. I turned around and saw Young Do behind me. We were now starring at each other, but I didn't feel awkward or anything at all. I kind of liked it ... I slowly turned my head back to the view and blushed. 

-" I can see you blushing, Cha Eun Sang. " 

-" E-eh !? Aniyo, stop making stuff up Young Do .. " He put his chin on my shoulder which made me blush way more. I looked down instead so he won't see my blushing face. Then, he whispered on my hear.

-" You're not slick. I can see you blush from the windows reflection. " He then walked away going inside the cable car we were going to ride in.

-" Pabbo, aish ! Ya, Choi Young Do ! Chakkaman !! Don't you dare leave without me ! " I screamed.

      The cable car was about to leave in a few seconds and I was lucky to catch up to him. The cable car we rode inside was a bit stuffed by a lot of people. I looked for him but I couldn't find him. Did I go inside the wrong cable car? Did I see someone that just looked like him so I thought I catched up to him? Nevermind that thought Eun Sang. You two will see each other once you reached your destination. I went far north of the cable car watching the view of the City of Namsan alone, but then I felt someone presence behind me. 

-" K-kim Tan !? " 

-" Annyeonghaseyo , Eun Sang ! " He smiled.

-" Since when did you get here? " I asked.

-" I got here a few minutes ago," 

-" Eun Sang-ah, are you alone? " He asked.

     I moved my eyes around in the cable car again if I could look for him again but there were no signs of him. Did he ditch me? If so, why? I was happy a while ago, but now my heart sank. And now, I'm stuck in the cable car with Tan, his enemy.

-" Ah, I guess. " I replied with a fake smile.

-" Ohh ... okay,"  He replied with a curious tone.

-" Omo ! Look , we are almost there ! "

     I faced the direction he was pointing at and saw the beautiful tower. I was so happy yet sad at the same time .. Where in the world is he? As we were getting of the cable car, my phone vibrated. Now you call me ? I took my phone out of my bag and noticed that it was him. Choi Young Do, where in the world are you? 

-" Chakkaman Tan-ah, someone is calling me. " I turned around.

-" YA ! Where in the world are you !? I rode the cable car alone the whole time, and now you call me !?!? " I yelled.

-" I'm already here. The question is, where are YOU?" He emphasises the word.

-" I'm almost there, wait for me outside."

-" Eun Sang-ah, who was that? " Tan asked me.

-" Ah, it was no one important. Look ! We're about to get off !" 

     He smiled back, a fake one indeed. As the cable car was unloading , everyone was pushing againsts each other. It was really full. Me and Tan waited for about five minutes until there were just about 3 people left , not including us. 

-" Let's get out now Eun Sang. " He said, so I nodded.

     As he walks out, a man roughly bumped into him. His body twisted and he faced my face. I could feel him breathing. Our faces were inches away from each other. The man apologized for his actions, but we didn't hear him. He looked at me and I looked away. He was blushing hard, and so was I. But I kept on thinking of one specific person, that's why I looked away fast. I heard a cough.familiar cough. Could it be? 

-" Eun Sang-ah, there you are ! " He said.

     Tan backed away from me as he saw Young Do. They faced each other which got me worried. Will they cause a scene here just like the first day of school ? I should stop them before it's too late. Young Do looked at me with a serious look. I could read his almost-teary eyes, he was telling me something but I couldn't tell exactly what it was. Was he je– , andwe. That can't be. As for Tan, he was turning very red. Is he that angry at Young Do ? Both of the guys were clenching their fingers into a rock. They were ready to swing at each other , causing a scene.

-" Young Do-ah !! Aren't we supposed to go to the Tower right about .. um .. now ? " I shouted.

     He looked at his watch and left Tan a lone. He hit his upper left shoulder and smiled at me. Aishh, this guy. Seriously ! I acted like I saw nothing and let him walk up to me. 

-" Mian, chingu. " 

-" Gwaenchana. Kaja ? " I asked.

     We walked away together after some serious dragging. He was heavy, of course. I glanced a couple of times to check on Tan, but he wasn't moving at all. He was like a frozen ice berg in the middle of the empty and dark ocean. The night ended when Young Do took me home and we bid good bye. It was first a romantic day, but then some events popped up. My day was still made of course, but ruined at the same time. I'm looking forward for tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

© chloeyo.