Heirs ; Jeguk High School .

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter Five ;  Jeguk High School . 

---------------------------------------------------------

-" Are you trying to cover you face? " He asked. 

     He leaned really close to me. Our faces were two inches away from touching. My whole entire face was literally, a tomato. We stared at each other's eyes for a few seconds. His dark brown eyes , looking right at mine. 

-" Ya ! Can you like, back of a bit? You're in my bubble. " I said.

-" You know you liked it. " He smiled .

                                                            

-" Anih ! It's just that the bus is here, so I got to go. " I replied.

He checked if the bus was really there, and replied, " I can take you home ! " .

    Yes, take me home !  I really wanted to say that, but he might think I'm a weird person. So I kept that inside, and let it go. Besides, with those killer looks ? He probably has a girlfriend . Me? I'm always at that friendzone level, so there's no point. 

-" It's okay, annyeong ! " I waved good bye, and fast walked towards the bus.

     Phew ! I really wanted him to take me home . My hands inside his pockets, our bodies touching, and us two on his motor cycle. Wouldn't that be such a cute picture? I think so.  But that would never happen. You never know, this might be the last time we even see each other! But still, I wonder if I would see him at school ..

* Phone Alarm Rings ! * 

     " Cha Eun Sang ! Get up , there is school today ! " My alarm rang about 3 times, but I ignored it. I thought I was going to my old school, so I slept in a little but longer. My mom was already gone to work at the mansion, so I could only count on my alarm clock to be on time. It ringed again, and I finally got up. It was  seven o'clock . I should've been up and about at that time, walking to school ! I brushed my teeth really fast, and dressed up in casual clothing. I took everything I needed, and left the house around 7:30 . I ran to school to be on time. Luckily, I was.

-" Aigoo .. that really scared me . Who knows what would've happened if I was late? I wonder .. " I started walking to each of my classes.

     The hallways were huge, and everyone seemed so friendly ! They all looked so rich .. This IS a rich school anyway . I looked around at people wearing unifrom , and I felt good wearing the .. wait .. Where's my uniform !? I didn't wear it today !? Aishh ! First day and I'm not wearing my uniform . I'm so smart. As I walked to my first class, everyone was chit chatting about one guy. 

-" Ya ! Did you hear? Kim Tan is back from America ! " said a girl from class A-3 .

-" Really ? Why did he come back? Him and Young Do are going to have a rough year then ! " she replied.

-" Yeah , they're confronting each other right now. " she said.

     Young Do? I've heard of that name before .. I just can't remember who it was. I walked around the whole campus, and I had no idea where I was supposed to go. So I called my best friend, Chan Young to get some help since he goes here. His phone was ringing, but I couldn't get him. Maybe he's with Bo Na .. but still, he would answer his phone if his best friend called, right ? I called again, and again . No answer. I walked into the entrance from the back.

-" Why did you come back, bestfriend ? " said Young Do.

-" Why can't I? My dad owns this school. I'm  pretty sure this school makes it mine too. " the guy from the other side replied.

-" So ? Just because your dad owns this school doesn't mean it's YOU own it . Am I the only one who knows that ? " Young Do replied.

     I texted Chan Young again, " Where are you ? I'm at  the entrance, I'll wait for you up there ! I need help going to my classes and I don't want to get lost. Ok? " I sent my message but .. I noticed that everyone in the campus was surrounding me, in a circle. What ? What did I walk into ? I looked to my left, and I noticed a tall guy with orange or brown hair. On my other side, was a tall guy that I could remember. I didn't know what to do, so I froze in the middle of their conflict, and waited till' the bell ring. Instead, Chan Young appeared out of nowhere from the crowd, and pulled me out of the two guys.

                                                                 

-" Gamsamnida, Chan Young ! " I whispered.

-" What where you trying to do? Do you know those guys ? " He asked. 

-" No .. Well , no. But I kind of know one of them, he's pretty nice. " 

-" What !? Oh no, both of them are the devil's son. They're cruel Eun Sang . Don't be close to either of them . "

-" Why ? One of them is really nice, and he's kind of cute too .. "

     Chan Young looked at me with surprised. He looked like he was about to faint and his face got really pale. What's wrong if I think one of them are cute ? I'm just speaking the truth .. he really is something. The bell rang, finally. Chan Young took me to all my classes , and Bo Na didn't mind. Thank god.

-" Bo Na, thank you for letting Chan Young help me around. " I said .

-" Yeah, whatever. He's the class president, so I'll let him do his job. " she smiled.

-" Ok, thank you again. " 

     I don't look like I belong to this school. Everyone looks so rich , and here I am wearing some cheap clothes on the first day. They all looked at me, and I felt like I was going to die . I went to my locker, and put all my stuff in. I remembered the crowd, the guys that were having a trash talk fight, and Choi Young Do. He still doesn't know my name, I should tell him when we meet again. 

-" Ya ! I never got your name . " Some one from behind shouted . 

     I closed my locker and turned around. The atmosphere felt weird, but a good kind of weird. Right in front of me, was Choi Young Do. Our faces were inches away from each other. Our eyes met , and I had that lovey dovey feeling. My heart was beating really fast and my stomach was having butterflies. So he goes to Jeguk High ... I wonder if we really are destined to be each other then. We've seen each other so many times ! Should I make a move .. or should I wait for him to make a move? 

                                                                                                     

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 Annyeong ! The last question is bolded for you guys to answer. Who do you want to make a move?

Eun Sang or Young Do? :)

Thank you for the people that subscribed ! 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-----

© chloeyo .