Heirs ; Convenience Store Dream .

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Part 1 ; About Eun Sang, and the convenience store.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

* Ring - Ding ! Wake up, wake up Eun Sang-nyi ! Ring - Ding ! *

     It was around 7:30 in the morning, when my phone's alarm rang. It was very loud, and could be really annoying at times. My eyes started to open , little by little . I was sleeping so deep that I forgot what day it was. I reached my hand out to snooze my alarm off, and stood up. It was summer in Korea, and everyone enjoyed their summer vacation , except for me, of course. I have to make a living so I can help my mom pay off our house rent. It was small , and there were barely any space, but we beared with it.

" Aigoo .. I wish I was just like Chan Young. " I said to myself. " He's so lucky. He even goes to such a clean and rich school, and he doesn't need to work. " I told my self as I was getting ready for work. I walked out of my room and saw my mom making breakfast.

" Eun Sang-i , come eat before you go straight to work . " My mom signed.

" Oma, it's okay. I'll be late , just eat everything okay? "

" Okay then. "

     As I walked out, I felt like I was missing something. Do I have everything I need? I thought to my self. Am I missing something? I looked into my pockets , and my bag. I remember it now, what I was missing. My phone, the one who woke me up in my deep sleep. I walked back inside our house, then into my room, took my phone, and walked out.

" Have you heard anything about your sister ? " Mom asked.

    I didn't know what to tell her .. I didn't want to lie to Oma either. It just breaks my heart to tell her the truth about un-ni . My mom couldn't talk since she was 3, when she had a fever. I learned sign language to talk to her everyday, and it was hard for her. No one wanted to hire her since she was a mute. She couldn't talk. Only the Kim Family brought her in, as a maid.

" Oma, she's in America. Of course she's okay ! She told me through the phone how she is going to get married pretty soon! " I replied .

     My un-ni was my hero, and she was totally my inspiration . I still can't believe she ran away from us and went to America without even saying anything. I would always call her, or leave her a message on her phone, but she would never answer. I wonder how she's doing up there . After that conversation with my mom, I left our house and went straight to work. I logged into my SNS , and posted a picture, and scrolled down to see my newsfeeds.

* Click ! * My face was white like a paper, and my picture wasn't that bad. It was just me walking to work. It was a fast 10 minute walk, or even less.

" What should I caption this ? " I stopped to think for a moment. " Ah ! Here : working today , ruined my beauty sleep. Aigoo ~. " After I uploaded my picture to my SNS , I stopped by a convenience store to eat breakfast before going to work. I didn't wanna bother mom, so I just went & eat at the convenience store.

     I took my usual breakfast , rice wrapped in seaweed. I ate it at the side of the convenience store where they have all the tables and chairs. There were only 3 people inside , and one of them were pretty good looking. He looked rich and he was well groomed. He was a pretty tall fellow too , with his slick back hair. I ate beside him, I guess I was out of my mind. He looked at me and smiled away. My heart beated really fast when he looked at me.

What is this feeling ? I'm pretty sure we would never ever even see each other again after today , so why should I bother thinking about it?

I looked out the window, and ate a big piece of my food. Before I knew it, my breakfast was already gone, and I was already running late for work.

Ya ! Aigoo .. I should never look at good looking guys ever again. I end up day dreaming about them even though I know I don't have a chance with them! I'm such a crazy person, ugh! Now what? I have to run to work !

I took my wrapper and stood up from the chair. While I was about to throw my wrapper away, I tripped and fell on my knees. It hurted a lot , and I could feel some parts of my bones crack. When I tried standing up, I felt someone helping me get up. They held onto my shoulder and looked at me in the eyes. It was him, he helped me up. The weird feeling from earlier .. I started feeling it again. But this time, it was way more heart melting.

" Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? " He asked me.

I couldn't even say a single word. I was speechless. His eyes were staring right at mines, and this was the first time we met .

" I'm okay, thanks... " Oh no ! Work, I keep on forgetting that I have work !

" Sorry, I have to go now. See ya! " I blushed, then ran away fast as possible to be on time at work .

     Once I got to Mango Six, the place where I work at , I felt relieved. I was on time, and my boss didn't get mad at me. I served Coffee's, drinks, smoothies, and other types of drinks to the customers. But still, I kept thinking about the guy I met at the convenience store. Would we ever meet again? If so, when ? He was nice too, and I couldn't get him off my mind the whole day. My head was just thinking and thinking about him. What's his name ? What school did he go to? Who is HE?

--------------------------------------------------------

© chloeyo .