Heirs ; Oopsie Daisy !

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter Eight ; Oopsie Daisy !

--------------------------------------

      As he tried walking away, I called him back and asked him a question.

-" Choi Young Do , where YOU waiting for me to call you?" I asked him.

-" ... Yeah. I had to uh .. ask you to help me with my home work cause' you look smart . " He said.

I smirked and said, " Sure. The teachers haven't even given us home work. "

-"  It's for another class . I think I don't have it with you." he said.

-"  Then  how do you expect for me to help you if I don't have that class with you?" 

-" Ya , be quiet!  You're my personal maid , and you  do what I ask you to do ! " he shouted.

-"  Oh , I'm sorry. I've never  agreed to be your ' personal maid ' . " I replied .

-" Well , from now on , you're my personal maid . You're mine , understood !? " 

     He walked away , and went into our first class together . It was English , aigoo!  The guy he hated was there , Chan Young was there , Le Bo Na , and some other kids . They were all rich , as I could totally tell . I was the only one that  was .. well .. poor. Their hair looked so professional and their face had barely any pores. 

-" Kim Tan, my mom wants to meet with you later with your parents. "

-" I'll look at my schedule. "

     The teacher came in, and it wasn't the teacher we had before. She intruduced her self, and what school she used to teach at. All the guys and some girls stared at her with open mouths. They were drooling, except for 3 people. Chan Young , Young Do, and Kim Tan. I guess they're all taken. I don't know about Young Do or Kim Tan, but I think Kim Tan's girlfriend was the girl he talked to earlier about the 'meet with you later with your parents' girl.

-" Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jeon Hyun Joo, but you can all call me as Ms. Jeon . I'll be your English teacher for now on, so .. any questions? "

     No one asked a question, so we got started to our lesson right away. Chan Young was right behind me, and I asked him a couple of questions on some problems I didn't get. He helped me get through a lot of my questions, and I got finished right away.

-" Chan Young-ah , thank you for the help ! Now I don't have to do anything when I get home ! " I said.

    I glanced at Young Do to see if he's working or not, because if he isn't, he's probably gonna tell me to do it. I glanced really fast and I noticed that he was looking at me the whole entire time . I stared at him back, and he didn't even look away. We stared at each other for about thirty seconds to see if he would look away, but he didn't. I faced back to my desk. I admit, I was having some moments there .. 

-" Eun Sang, Bo Na's looking at you too . Not only Young Do ! " Chan Young whispered.

    I looked to my left side where Bo Na was, and I could tell she was about to explode. The bell rang at the exact moment, and we went to our electives. As I was about to get out of class, Young Do grabbed my wrist . He was staring right into my eyes, but I couldn't tell what he wanted to tell me. He looked serious, very serious.

-" Hey, Eun Sang. This is just a warning that you better sit by me at lunch, or you're dead. " He said, then left.

-" Why should I !? " I screamed, but I guess he didn't hear.

-" Are you really gonna sit by that guy at lunch? " A girl asked.

-" Excuse me .. but .. who are you? " I asked.

-" Yoo Ra Hael , future wife of Kim Tan. " 

 -" Are you two engaged ? " I asked.

-" Yeah. Oh by the way, don't sit by Young Do if you wanna get through High School. " 

     Why do most of them say to stay out of Young Do ? He treats me way differently. He doesn't talk as much either. He's so quiet in class and in lunch. But when he talks to me, he's a chatter box. I guess personal maids are supposed to hear a lot of nonsense the whole time. I went to my elective, and time passed by quickly. Before I knew it, it was already lunch. 

-" Annyeong Chef ! What do you have in the table today ? " I smiled.

-" We have jjangmyeon , and a side dish of whatever you want ! " the Chef replied.

     I took the jjangmyeon, and a side dish of kimchi. I just love it so much! I sat at a table way far from everyone else. I started eating , and no one seemed to notice that I was there. Some looked at me , but ignored me. I was half way done with my food, until I hear a loud thud at the middle section of the room. It was like a fist that smashed the table.

-" WHERE IS SHE!? SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE HERE GETTING MY FOOD." 

-" Is that .. Young Do yelling ..? " I thought to my self.

-" Young Do-ah, who are you looking for? " asked Myung Soo.

-" Cha Eun Sang, she's my personal maid. WHERE IS SHE?! " he asked again.

-" Calm down, I'm sure we'll find her here somewhere. " Myung Soo replied.

     My phone rang, and I know you all can guess who it is. I was lucky that my phone was on silent, and it wasn't vibrating. I turned around so that my back faced everyone else, not exposing my face. Myung Soo checked every table to see if I was sitting nearby. Young Do on the other side was coming closer to me. 

--------------------------------------------

- Young Do's Thoughts - 

    Where the hell is she? She doesn't need to hide from me ! Doesn't she notice that I'm treating her differently from everyone else ? Omo, is that her? The hair looks the same, and the body figure looked the same. It could be her .. turned around so I won't be able to order her around. I smiled and walked over to the last table in the corner of the room. There was only one person sitting there, and I had to check who it was. 

-" Excuse me , but can I see who you are? Sitting alone in the corner of the room?" I asked.

-" Hm ? Oh, I'm a transfered student here, so you probably don't know me. " Eun Sang said in a really high pitch voice.

-" I know that's you, Cha Eun Sang. " 

-" Who is this 'Cha Eun Sang?"

-" Stop playing around or I'll drag you to my table. Do you know how hungry I am? "

     She stopped playing around , and turned around . I was right, it was her. She put on a pouty face, and walked over to my table with all her stuff. Everyone looked at her, wondering if I was going to bully her or not. They all stopped eating and watched. 

-" Young Do, what do you want? I wanna finish my food, so hurry up and tell me." Eun Sang said.

-" You know you should call me 'Master Young Do' ."

-" Just hurry up! "

     I smiled, and everyone looked at me closer to see if this was really happening. I looked back at everyone and they looked away. I watched as Eun Sang took the food I wanted and placed it on the table. Everyone looked back again to see what I would do to all those food. I let her sit in the Social Care Group chair, and observed what she would do. Everyone stared at her.

-" I know what you're about to do, so go ahead. I don't care." she said.

 -" I never said I was gonna bully you. Just keep me entertained and not bored, and I'll pay you later."

----------------------------------------------------

     Back to Eun Sang -

     He ate in front of me, and everyone let out a sigh and looked away as if they were dissapointed that he didn't pour the jjangmyeon. Him eating in front of me was so cute, so I looked away and blushed a bit. He was so busy eating that he didn't see me blush in front of him. Thank goodness !

-" So cute ... " I whispered to my self.

-" What ? " He replied.

-" Huh? Oh ! I was talking about that guy over there .. " I pretended.

     He looked to see which guy I was talking about, and I was sadly looking at the wrong direction. It was his enemy, Kim Tan. He looked back at me with his serious face. It was red, and he threw his spoon on the table and walked out. I could tell that I was about to get punished for this.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry the story is so long ! I just couldn't stop

typing what would happen next c:

Well, comment what you think Young Do 

felt ! Haha (:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter !

---

© chloeyo .