Heirs ; Him and I, meet again.

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter Three ; Him and I , meet again .

--------------------------------------------------------

     I arrived at home around 8:30 p.m . I opened the door to my house, and I saw Oma arraging all her notes from work. Her body was falling with her head, and her eyes were close, but she kept putting her head up to finish arraging her notes. It's pretty hard to get a job if you're a mute, and barely anyone would take you to work for them if you use notes to communicate with people. I feel really bad for Oma, so I work to help her out .

-" Oma, I'll take over. Go get some rest. " I told her. 

-" There''s food over there if you're hungry, I brought it from Madame Han since they didn't finish all of the dishes I made." She signed.

-" It's okay Oma, I ate at work. You really need to go get some rest. Your dark circles are getting worse . " I replied.

-" Okay. After you're done organizing my notes, go get some sleep too okay? " She signed again.

-" Yes Oma . " 

     My mom went inside her bed room, and I organized her notes. I look through a couple of them, and I hated to see the things I was reading. They were too cruel . I hope Jeguk Group goes bankrupt. 

                                                                      

     Well, another day of work tomorrow. Hopefully I survive, but tomorrow is only delivering chickens . I guess that won't be hard. A lot of walking and exercising though. I turned my phone on , and posted a good night status on my SNS. After that, I went to good night sleep. I fell asleep so deep again , and I was dreaming. There was a tall guy, with his pointy eyebrows. He looked like a prince, but I believe that perfect prince's only exists in books. It was blurry, I couldn't see right. This fellow looked at me, and he hugged me . I could feel his left arm on my torso, and his right hand on my head. I thought to myself, it's a dream. I know it's a dream. Why would this guy pick a girl who doesn't have money?

-" Eun Sang , wake up! Go take a shower, and eat breakfast. Then go to work, ok? " Mom signed.

-" Mhmm .. I'm tired Oma. Can you give me five more minutes ? " I squinted. 

-" Okay, fine. But 5 minutes only okay !? " She signed.

     I held up my thumb in a 'thumbs up' position to tell her I understand . I wasn't sleeping the whole five minutes, I was just thinking about my dream. Of course, I can kind of predict who this guy was. The guy who I saw at the convenience store ? That's probably him in my dream. I've been thinking about him since I've met him in the convenience store , and since he helped me up with his eyes staring at mine. My mom tapped me on my shoulder, and told me to get up before she whoops me. So I took a shower for about fifteen minutes and got out. I got ready really fast too, and went outside my bed room. My mom was waiting for me to eat with her, so I did.

-" Oma, this meat tastes really good ! " She looked at me and smiled.

-" Oma, can you please pass over the kimchi ? " I asked.

-" Thanks ! " I ate really fast, so that I could be on time to take the bus.

     I went outside, and ran to the bus station. I waited for about five to ten minutes, then the bus arrived. It took the bus about fifteen minutes to get close enough to the Chicken Restaurant I work at. It was a small fast delivery place, where I have to go out and deliver chicken to people. I walked out of the bus, and ran out to the restaurant. It was four-teen feet away from me, and I only had two and a half minutes left ! I ran as fast as I possibly could, and made it on time. I opened the door, and saw my boss holding a plastic delivery box.

-" Eun Sang ! What a perfect timing ! Will you please deliver this to the motor cycle repair store? It's right across from Mango Six. " He said.

-" There's also a Chocolate Mint Ice Cream in there, so be there before 9:15 ! " He added.

-" Am I late though ? " I asked curiously.

-" Nope, you're all good." He replied.

     I nodded, then went outside with the delivery box. It was very hot. Hotter than you could ever imagine. I have to hurry to get there before the Ice Cream melts, or I'm dead. It was 9:00 a.m , and it was only a ten minute walk. But since I have an Ice Cream with me, I have to be there faster. I ran non - stop to my destination. I saw Mango Six, but the I couldn't see the Motor Cyle Repair Store. I ran a little more, and I saw the Ice on the Ice Cream melting. I ran faster and faster, until I saw it. What a relief I thought. I went inside of the store , and gave it to the customer.

-" Thanks girl ! " Said the man on the left side of the table.

-" You should visit us often, it'll be fun! " Replied the man on the right.

-" No thank you, I'm busy. That'll be $16.95 by the way."

                                                                                

     I looked around the store , and I saw tons of different bikes on different stations. They looked amazing, and I wish I had one. It'll be easier for me to go to work then. The employees there are currently working on a new orange bike, and the bike looked gorgeous. I went up close to look at it since my customers are still looking for money to pay me.

-" Woah, that's a pretty cool bike you got there sir! " I told the tall man beside me.

-" It sure is. I'm upgrading it right now from this man right here, can you please go away? " He replied.

     I remember that voice .. That voice , I heard that from two days ago . Could it be him? Is it really? But , why is he acting so different all of a sudden? I looked to see if it was the guy from two days ago, and it happened to be him. 

-" Omo, you .. you were the guy I saw at the convenience store two days ago ! " I said .

-" Yeah, that's right. Thought I was all nice just because I helped you up huh? " 

     What? I don't get it. He was literally nice two days ago with his cutesy act. What happened to him?

-" Oh .. Sorry for interupting your business. I'll go now. " I bowwed , and left him.

-" Ajjushi , do you have the money now? " I asked.

-" Yes, here you go. Thank you, good bye ! " 

     I walked back to work thinking about his attitude. Was it really him? Was it really? I need to confirm that. He was so different two days ago.. Why is he acting all different? Or is he really like this? I guess my dream was trying to tell me something .. Something very important.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Thank you for reading my fan fic, once again ! 

© chloeyo .