Heirs ; This guy, seriously !!

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter ; This guy, seriously !!

-------------------------------------------------

     The next day was our weekend. The sun was up , but everyone was still sleeping. It was around 8 a.m in the morning when I was dreaming. There he was , standing right in front of me. Our eyes met , but he looked away. I could hear a teenaged guy's voice calling my name. It wasn't Young Do, it was Tan. From my dream, Young Do walked away from me. I could see a million hands hold on to my body and drag me somewhere dark. The place was red as blood. I couldn't see the light anymore, my light. My Young Do . . . Where are you?

     My body twitched and sweated as I was dreaming. I was hugging on my pillow tightly. As soon as I got dragged down somewhere else, I woke up. I felt my body feeling hot and sweaty . I reached out for my phone see what time it was. My phone vibrated , and saw a message. New Message :

From ; 'Master Young Do'

Come to Han River at 12:00 , arraso ?

     Ha .. Han .. River !? With Young Do ?! My eyes blinked for a while trying to reread the message. 'Is he sure he wants to go there with me? Did he type it wrong? Is it an auto correct? Did he mean something else? Aniya Eun Sang , he wants you to go there because he needs company. Besides, you are his personal maid, right?' I thought to my self. I texted him right away that I would be there, but not at the exact time. My house is pretty far from Han River . I have to take the bus, then a taxi, and walk a little bit more to reach that destination. 

-" Where is she ? " Young Do said. He looked back and forth at his watch. It was 11:55 a.m , about to be 12 p.m . He was pretty early. He came around 11:30 , but slept at the car to wait till it was down to 11:50 . He didn't know that Eun Sang would come so late.

-" Aishh ! I'll try calling her. "

     *Ring , Ring * My phone vibrated. Eh? Who could this be? I picked up my phone without looking at the caller ID.

-" Yeobosaeyo ? " I said in aegyo. 

-" YA !! Where in the world are you at ? Do you know what time it is !?! " He screamed.

-" Choi Young Do, it's only 11:59 . I'm pretty sure that I'm not late. " 

-" To me, you are late. You should be here earlier !! Find me at the play ground where the little kids are, arraso !?!"

-" Eh ? Why don't you come here ! You little – !! " The phone was off. He hunged up.

-" Ya, YA !!! Aishh ! This guy, serioulsy ! I'm gonna get you, watch ! " I pouted.

                                                   

     I walked with my face really red. I was ready to beat him up, but my feet was really sore. I've been walking for 10 minutes, and I could not see a young tall man anywhere, or a Young Do. Did he ditch me? I thought. I saw a bench, and sat by it. My poor feet, aigoo! When is he gonna show up? He told me I'm late, but guess who's not here ? Him !!

-" You should be here earlier ~ " I mimicked what he said earlier.

-" Find me at the play ground where the little kids are ~ " I mimicked again. I pouted after that. I was really looking forward for this day, but I guess he wasn't.

-" Are you mimicking me? Because if you were, you should try harder next time. " Young Do replied.

-" Deh Oppa, I was really mimicking the cute and hans – " I turned around to reply, but froze instead as I saw that it was Young Do. I thought that I was just talking to my self , and that someone replied. Aish ! I'm crazy, why did I say that !?

-" Mwo ? What did you say ? Go on, continue what you said. I wanna hear . " Young Do said in a seducing voice.

     I gulped a big chunk of saliva. Ottoke ?! He heard what I said ... Aiyaa ! I turned around to face away from him. I could feel my heart raising, and my cheeks were definitely blushing. He was still there, but I got up and told him to just go to wherever we are supposed to go.

-" Ya, let's go. You're wasting time. " I said.

-" Oh? Ara , kaja. I guess you don't want me to leave your side. "  He said. 

-" E-Eh ? That's not what I meant . I wanted to say that– " Before I could say another word, Young Do dragged me to the direction of the Fountain which was not on yet.

      We walked together , and all the people that were walking by looked at us. Some of the elders even stared at us with a smile . I even heard someone say that we were such a cute couple .. Yes, a cute couple. I couldn't help but blush when they were saying these words. Young Do just walked away from them, acting all cool. I looked at him and he looked back at me. I smiled at him, and he turned away from me. My heart dropped a bit when he did that, but as I walked infront of him, he was actually smiling.

-" Aigoo, you two over there ! Come here ! Palli ! " An Ajumma called us. We looked at each other, and we looked at our stomach's. We were both starving, and we didn't want to waste anymore time . We quickly walked over to the Ajima who was selling the most delicious cookie ever, bbopki . 

-" I'll give you two the most tasties and sweetest bbopki  ! " She said.

-" De Ajumma . "  We said in sync.

-" Kyeopta neh? You boy is so luck to have this girl with you ! You better stay with her for your whole life ! " The Ajumma said. She handed one bbopki to us, one. It was two shaped hearts in one bbopki . We looked at each other and smiled. We acted like a real couple in front of the Ajumma since she was giving us a free bbopki . Still, I felt bad for getting a free bbopki from her , so I'll reveal the truth.

                                                                                   

-" Ajumma , the thing is ... We're not –" 

-" Gonna be here for long. Me and my yeoja chingu are still on our date," I stared blankly at him. What did he just say ?

-" We need to go to Namsan Tower now . Mianhe ! "  He smiled.

-" Oh , arasso ! Have a great day neh! " 

     We walked away from the Ajumma . We were still about  4 feet away from her, and she could still see us. He intertwined his fingers with mine . Before I knew it, we were already holding hands. I blushed, again and again . Is this day really happening to me? Aigoo , I'm so happy right now ! Everyone in our way was complimenting us . The only thing I could do was blush . As for him, he smiled. I don't know if it was sincere or not, but I really hope it was.

-" Yeoja, kaja ! " He said with a smile. It looked real, but I convinced my self to not believe in it.

-" D-deh .."  I nodded.

     We went inside the car together. He opened the door for me, and closed it. We each took glances at each other when one wasn't looking. My heart still races when I think about him calling me his yeoja chingu .. Aigoo ! Even though it was only an act , I felt like it was real. I wanted to ask first if he had a girlfriend. I was just so curious about it that I couldn't help my self. 

-" Young Do-ah .. " I said in a slightly sad tone.

-" De ? " 

-" Do you .. uhmm .. " I was stuttering. My courage, they were all gone.

-" What is it? Tell me or I'll pick on you in school. " He said.

-" P-pick on your yeoja ? " I asked.

-" My Yeoja? I never knew we were together already . Why didn't you tell me this earlier? " He said sarcastically.

-" E-eh ? Aniyo . It's not that. I was just .. uhh .. acting! Anyways, back to my question. " He laughed when I replied stuttering again. It was pretty obvious that our acting thing was already over since we were in the car, but he played a long. I just turned my face away when I asked him the question I've beenw wanting to ask him.

-" Do you .. perhaps .. have a girlfriend ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for like, 5 days? I don't know.

I was working on a really big project for social studies,

sorry ! >.< Please forgive me, I love you all >~< !

-------

~ Next Chapter Coming Soon ~

----

© chloeyo.