Heirs ; This Feeling ...

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter 7 ; This Feeling ..

--------------------------------------

     It wasn't a member of those three people I saw earlier at the Cafeteria. This one seems nice, and he talks pretty normal. In my opinion, I think he's different that everyone else in here, except for Chan Young of course.

-" Oh, mianhe. I thought you were one of those ignorant guys that bullied that kid in the Cafetiria earlier. " I said.

-" Well, I used to be one of them." I was shocked when he said that. He looked like a great person with a great personality.

-" Ah .. I see. Excuse me, but can I ask you a question ? " I asked . He looked at me and nodded.

-" Why did you come back to Korea? Why didn't you stay in America ? " I asked.

-" Well, I have some problems to solve here. It's none of your business anyways," he said .

-" Oh and by the way, you should stay out of Young Do's sight. " he added.

     Why? Why should I stay out of his sight? He hasn't done anything to me. I looked back to that guy who was walking away. He got into his luxurious car, and drove off. I walked out the school, and the sky was dimming up. ' I should hurry up. ' I thought to my self. I put my hair in a pony tail as I was walking home, and took my phone out of my back pack. I opened it up and messaged my mom.

[ The Conversation : 

-" Oma, are you home? " 

-" Anih. Mianhe Eun Sang , but Oma will be staying over her for another hour or so. The mansion is  a mess ! I think they threw a party here for the second son. "

-" Ahh .. Ok. Get home safe okay, Oma? "

-" Okay. " ]

     I shutted my phone off and walked to the convenience store to get some food to eat. The sky was getting darker , and I could almost see the moon. All the cars were parked on the side, and some motor cycle . As I was walking home, I thought about what that brown hair guy said. ' Stay out of Young Do's sight . ' What does he mean by that? I know he acts like a way different person everyday. The first day, he acts like a monster. The next day, he acts like an angel. 

-" Would he do anything to me? Bully me , perhaps? " I asked my self.

-" Aishh , I should really just hide in corner until I graduate from Jeguk . "

     I went inside the convenience store, and took some kimchi and snacks to eat. I went up to the cash register man, and paid for it all. On my way out the store, I saw an orange motor cycle , but the owner wasn't there. Where did you he go? His motor is here, but he isn't.. Did something happen? I went outside with my food on both hands, and looked left and right. There were no signs of him.

-" Who are you looking ? " Young Do asked.

-" Aigoo ..! You scared me ! " I replied.

-" Where you looking for me? " He asked.

-" Ahhh , yeah.. Well, no. I mean yea. Wait , no. Auhh ! Never mind ! "

-" Why were you looking for me? " 

-" Well , I wanted to ask why you and your friends were treating that guy in the Cafeteria really badly .. " I said.

-" Can I ask YOU something? " He looked at me, and I nodded.

-" Why do you care if we bully him? He's not rich like us, so he doesn't deserve to be in our school," I looked at him. I was shocked that he doesn't like poor people .. If he finds out that I'm poor, I'm dead.

-" Wait .. You're not rich huh ? " He asked.

   - Before I could answer, his phone rang. -

[ The Phone Call Conversation :

-" What do you want? " He said.

-" Pick me up, right now. " 

-" Why should I? I'm with this girl, and she's arguing with the great Young Do."

-" I told my mom you'd pick me up. Hurry. "

-" Aishh , fine. I'll be there in 30 minutes , 'sister' . ]

 

-" Great Young Do my .." I whispered.

-" I heard you, " He said.

-" Ya, give me your number. I think you'd be a good personal maid for me in school. I'll pay you daily, don't worry."

-" Over my dead body. I'm not that type of person. Yeah, I'm poor. Go ahead and bully me. I seriously won't care. " As I walked away, he grabbed my wrist. 

-" Are you really going to leave the conversation like this? " He asked.

-" Yeah, you have any problem ? " I replied.

-" Nope, not at all. " 

     He took my phone, and he wrote his number in. He even labeled it as 'Master Young Do' which cracked me up. I looked at him again, and he was looking at me. I wonder what's going through his mind .. I looked through my phone as I was walking away from him now, going home. I saw that he left a note in my phone saying that I better pick up my phone when he calls, and reply when he texts me.

--------------------------------------------------

- Young Do's Thoughts -

     I laid on the couch where me and Myung Soo hang out everyday. Did she think that I was kidding ? She better answer her phone tomorrow or I would be really mad at her. But wait .. why should I get mad at her? She's nothing to me, but a member of the Social Care Group that I should bully. But what is this feeling ? It's weird .. It won't let me think of any bad thoughts of what I should do to her. Should I emberrass her? Should I torture her so she would get out of this school? No thoughts like that. 

-" Ohh you little boy. Forget about your feelings, and just live happily in school, " I thought to my self.

-" Besides, she's a part of the Social Care Group ! Don't do this to your self Young Do, you'll emberass your self! "

                                                                         

-" Ya, Young Do-ah ! You look like you're thinking so deep there !" said Myung Soo.

-" Yeah, I guess I am." I sat up, and replied.

                                                                  

" What happened bro ? You know you can tell me anything ! " I smiled, and ignored Myung Soo.

                                                                                    

--------------------------------------------

      The second day of school felt a little bit better since I knew where to go , and how to go there, and I was wearing my uniform. I went up to my locker again, and saw a white envelope. I opened it, and started reading it. They told me not to hang out with any Social Care Group Member, or I'll be the next one to be sitting at the Social Care Group chair. I threw the letter away , and went to my first class. 

-" Go ahead and bully me, Choi Young Do. I know you sent this because of our argument last night. " I said to my self.

     As I walked inside my first class, I bumped into someone. I know it was a guy because there's no tall girl here with a really big and muscly chest. All of my stuff fell , and I picked all of them up , even my phone. The person I bumped into was just standing there. They didn't even help me up or say sorry. I hate those kind of people.

-" Ya! Cha Eun Sang , how come you didn't text me or called me last night huh ? Our argument was not done yet!He yelled.

-" Why should I call you? And why are you mad at me for not calling or texting you? Our argument didn't even make sense to me. "

-" Umm .. Well, you better sit by me and my friends at lunch later ! " He said.

     If you look at his face, you could tell that he was mad. He lost this argument again. I would like to sit by him at lunch, but he's really rude to that kid with glasses. I don't want to be like him. I wish there was a way that I could change him. 

-----------------------------------------

Omg guys, Young Do's feeling something :3

---

© chloeyo .