Heirs ; Concerned but Sweet !

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter Fifth-teen ; Concerned but Sweet !  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     He leaned in and I could feel him breathing. He stretched both of his arms out on the wall, trapping me inside him. I was shocked, but I didn't feel uncomfortable or anything. What is this feeling? Before I knew it, he already went closer to my face. He tilted his head a bit to his left and our lips touched, or should I say locked. I could feel electric shocks going around my body. It was all over the place. My heart was beating really fast, as if it was on a race . He kissed me tenderly and sweetly, and he wasn't trying to be rough on me . I admit, I kind of liked his surprise kiss .. His tear drops dropped on my cheek as he was kissing me. Did I hurt him that much ?  I pushed him away gently, and he looked back at me with confusion.

-" ... Eun Sang-ah, mianh.. "  he said silently.

-" Do you and Kim Tan really have a relationship? " he asked with his face facing down.

     His tear drops kept coming , and I was still shock on what happened. I was speechless. As much as I wanted to tell him that Kim Tan was just lying, I couldn't. I was still surprised that he kissed me. Does he like me too ? If he does, he should just tell me. I would accept him as for him. I cupped my hands on his face, making him look at me. I was about to lean in to kiss him back but the bell rang. I didn't even have time to explain everything to him. 

-" I guess you and Tan do have a relationship .. Mianh for kissing you .. " 

-" Wait, Young Do ! You don't under– " He turned around quickly and runned away from me. 

-" You don't understand ... " I whispered to my self.

     I looked around the whole school building looking for Young Do, but I couldn't find him anywhere. Did he go home already? I remembered the secret hide out him and Myung Soo would always hang out, so I checked that place. I knocked about three times before I could hear someone's footsteps moving. Is it him ? Or is it Myung Soo?

-" Oh.. Eun Sang–ah ! What are you doing here ..? " Myung Soo answered as he tilted the door just a tiny bit for him to see me.

-" Ah , Myung Soo ... Is Young Do here ? " I asked.

-" E-eh? Y-young Do ? "  Myung Soo replied.

-" Neh .. Is he here ? " 

-" A-ahni ! Waeyo ? You didn't see him around today? " He asked.

-" It's nothing , and I did ! But, I lost him. I looked everywhere in the building but I couldn't find him ... Could you please tell him to contact me when you see him? I really need to talk to him. " I said.

     Myung Soo nodded . I noticed that he kept looking at his right every time he replies. Was Young Do beside him ? Did he not want to talk to me ? I really should've speaked up to clear things with him. Now, it's all complicated . What if he doesn't believe me? I'm seriously going to die.

-------------- Young Do's POV. -----------------

-" Is she gone ? " I asked.

-" Ya, why don't you just talk to her ? Come on Young Do ! " He yells.

-" Well .. I don't know either .. " 

-" Don't know my . You better be ready for tomorrow for the quiz. I bet you're gonna fail and has to pay again. "

-" Stop acting like an adult, it totally doesn't fit your character. " I blurted out.

-" Waeyo? " He asked.

-" Cause you always try to act cute. Your aegyo does not affect me, by the way. " I said coolly.

-" Arraso ! " Myung Soo said in an irritated tone.

     So, she was looking for me in the school building after I ran away from her? And now she wants me to contact her ? Is she crazy? After pushing me away, would she think that I would want to be hurt again? But , what if she was lying? I did kind of heard her say wait , and that I didn't understand something .. but what if? Aish ! I'm going crazy. I might as well be someone else and study ..

-------------------End of POV.----------------------------

     On my way home, I stopped by the Convenience Store and bought some chips to snack on. I paid for them, and went out. On my way out, I spotted a black Mercedes Benz . It it's engine when I started to move on the opposite direction it was facing. Are they going to follow me? Cause' I have no idea who they are ..  I think I should take my phone out and be ready to dial someone's number.

-" Chan Young .. I should call Chan Young if something happens to me."  I thought to myself.

     I glanced back at the moving car, and it was turning around. It really was following me. I stopped for a few seconds and turned around. The car stopped too. I started to move again, and the car moved slowly. Who in the world is following me?  I've had enough playing time. 

     I walked up to the black Mercedes Benz car. Even though I was scared, I have to know who in the world is following me. It's 9:00 P.M , what the heck ?! I walked closer and knocked on their window. I knocked it hard. The driver slowly turned the windows down and faced the other direction.

-" Excuse me , but why are you following me? " I asked.

-" Following you? No I'm not, I don't even know you. " 

-" Sir, I know you're lying. " I blurted out.

-" Aish ! Fine. " He turned around facing my direction, and smiled.

-" Annyeonghaseyo , Jagiya ! "  

-" K-k-kim Tan ? Why are you following me? And don't you ever call me your Jagiya ! "  I yelled.

-" Shocked much ? I wanted to give you these papers for our partner essay. It's due in two days, if you have forgotten. "  He smirked.

-" Arasso , you can leave now. "  I said coldly.

-" Andwe ! I need to take my Jagiya home. " He smiled.

-" You call me your Jagiya one more time and I will seriously have no regrets of killing you right now ! 

-" Ara, ara. Mianhe Eun Sang. By the way, sorry for everything I did in school today.. " 

-" It's okay. Did you talk to Ra Hael about it though ? " I asked.

-" Neh . . . "  He replied facing down.

-" Arasso, I'm going now. Annyeong ! " I waved good bye and walked away.

     I could feel that something was wrong, but didn't want to interfere with his love life , or if you even call his love life a love life. Still, I don't get it , the rich kids here in Korea. Parents would always plan your wedding with someone you don't love or don't know most of the time. Can't they pick who they would like to spent their whole life with? Aish ! I shouldn't worry about that , I should worry about the essay that's due in two days ! 

     I got home and took all my stuff to my bed room. My mom has been working so hard, that she barely comes home now. This is the reason why I keep buying snacks instead of real food. I miss you , oma. I wish it's summer already so that I may help you pay all our bills. If only I could get a better job at this age, right now.

-------- 10:45 P.M. -----------

Ring , Ring !

     Who in the world would call me this late at night? And there's school tomorrow too ! I stood up from my bed and grabbed my phone. I didn't even bother looking at the caller ID. I just wanted to answer it, then go back to sleep.

-" Yeobeoseyo ? " 

-" Eun Sang-ah ... " 

     Is this . . Is it really . . ? Y-young Do . . ? 

-" Young Do .. ? " I asked in a sleepy tone.

-" Neh . . It's me, I need to tell you something . . "   

-" W-what is it . . .? "

     What is he going to tell me? I'm really curious to know but at the same time, I feel like he's going to tell me something I don't want to hear. What if he tells me to never see him again? Or not to cross his paths ? Or even tell me to never talk or contact him ? I think I would literally die in my sleep if he did. 

-" Eun Sang-ah, the thing is . . " 

-" Andwae ! " I yelled.

-" E-eh ? Waeyo ? " 

-" Don't tell me, please. I don't want to hear you say those words. " 

-" But you don't even know what I was going to say .. " 

-" Tell me tomorrow ? Face to face ? I need to tell you something too. I'll tell it to you first before the exam. "

-" Arasso, but - " 

     Boom, I ended the call before he could even finish his sentence. Why did I say those ? I should've let him talk. But, what is this feeling ? I feel scared . I feel like if he said anything, I would faint. I feel like he's going to say something bad. But what if he wasn't ? I really need to talk to him face to face tomorrow.

----------- Young Do's POV ----------

* Beeeeeeeeeep *

-" Aishh! " 

     Why'd she end the call up? I was just going to tell her that I wanted to meet at the Cafe she works at .. I need to tell her something very important. I guess I should just tell her this Saturday, at the camp. If she's coming . .

---------------------------------------

Again, sorry for not updating for so long ! Forgive me /).(\ ! 

For all you silent readers, please comment ! It lets me know if I'm doing okay, great, etc.

or if I need to work on anything! 

--

You guys should also check out my next fanfiction after this one !

It'll be about you and EXO . Yes , you will be the main character. 

I will be posting Chapter 1 , 2 , and 3 when I'm finished with this Fan Fic !

But before I post all those, check out what its about on the description !

Thanks ~ !

 

-----

Next Chapter Coming Soon.

----

© chloeyo.