Heirs ; The Jealousy. ( Part 2 )

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter Fourteen ; The Jealousy. ( Part 2 ) 

-------------------------------------------------

     After our two day weekend has passed by, we were back to school again. Things haven't changed even though we are about to jump into our final semester. After that, it will be summer again. Summer, the season that everyone else has been waiting for. You all know what I do in summer, I don't take vacations. I work to help my Omma, to help her pay for our house and other bills. This year will be the same as every other year. Maybe some changes, maybe not ..

     I walked inside Jeguk and went straight to my locker. The atmosphere felt a bit weird at first, but still I did what I needed to do. I unpacked most of my stuff inside my locker and only took my books , notebook, and pen for my first period. Everyone was on their phone and some gossiped on something. What did I miss? I have no idea what's going on right now. Might as well ask the class president, Yoon Chan Young.

-" Chan Young-ah ! Chakkaman ! " I shouted.

-" What is it, Eun Sang-ah? Do you need help or anything ? " He turned around and asked me.

-" Ah, aniyo. Is there anything special about today or this week ? " I asked him.

-" Well , not really. Except for the camp trip we are going to," 

-" But it's not free. Everyone has to pay the school $500 to be able to go." he said.

-" Oh , I almost forgot about that,"

-" Why is it so expensive ? " I asked.

-" Well, everyone is going except for people who can't pay for food , tents, and some other camping stuffs. " He said.

-" Everyone , huh. " I smirked as I emphasises the word everyone.

     Chan Young looked at me and patted my back. Yes, I wanted to go to the trip badly, but I cannot afford that much money. I need to help Omma pay for everything. So while they are gone, I guess I can work at the Cafe. 

-" Eun Sang-ah. If you wanna go, you'll have to pass the exam we will take in two days," Chan Young said with a smile.

-" The teachers will be giving donations to three students who passes the exam. " 

-" Arasso , gamsamnida Chan Young-ah !I hugged him, and walked away.

     I walked inside my first class and I saw the two guys staring at me. Did I do something wrong? Or was it about the incident that happened in Namsan Tower .. ? I walked towards my desk, and faked a smile. I was lucky that Chan Young was behind me or else I was caught . I acted as if I was talking to him and took glances at Young Do and Kim Tan who was still staring at me.

-" Eun Sang-ah .. " Young Do hollered.

-" Cha Eun Sang . " Tan said.

     The two of them then stared at each other, as they wanted to cause a scene in class. Do they really want to go to the principals office ? They onced again clenched their fingers together and formed a rock. This time, it was a bit more serious. They both got up from their chair and startled the whole class. Everyone's attention was towards theirs. They were all waiting for what's gonna happen next. Some even took their phone out to take a video of it.

-" You two, cut it out. " I shouted in a serious tone.

    Both of them were still staring at each other. They were like making eye contacts towards each other of who should swing first. Their eyes were getting wider and redder. They both really wanted to cause a massive scene. As I was about to walk up to them, Tan walked up to me and hugged me from the back. I am now lost and confused on what's happening. Even the class said their oh's and ah's.

-" Don't touch her , and don't get near her anymore, Young Do. " 

-" Hm ? Why should I not ? What are you to her anyways, Kim Tan ? " He asked coldly.

-" I'm . . . her namja chingu. " He stated.

     Namja Chingu ? Are you crazy !? I said in my head. Ra Hael was on my left and her eyes were widdening. She was still in shock of what Tan said to me, and I was shock as well. Everyone started taking pictures since their phones were loud enough to hear that they were taking a picture. I tried getting myself out of Tans' arms but he wouldn't let go. He would hug me tighter and tighter. 

     I looked at Young Do trying to communicate with his eyes that what Tan was saying were all lies. His eyes weren't connected to mine. He didn't even dare look at me. He just looked at Tans' arms that were around my waist. His jaws were about to drop all the way down, but he faced away and acted like it meant nothing to him. 

-" Is it true , Eun Sang ? " Young Do asked.

-" It's n– "

-" Yes, it's true. " Tan answered.

-" Geurae ? " Young Do faked a smile.

     Young Do smirked and glanced at me . He faked another smile again and walked out of the classroom leaving lot's of people including me , speechless. It was only our first class , and he already skipped it. Cha Eun Sang, what have you done ? I asked myself. I loosened the tight hug from Tan, and he finally let me go. I ran after Young Do, but I was stopped as Tan grabbed my wrist . He pleaded me not to go with his eyes. 

-" Please don't go .. " 

-" But Young Do .. I need to explain to him. " I replied.

-" Andwe ! Let him think you like me and we're in a relationship, please ! " He said again.

-" Why should I let him think I like you? I'm sorry Tan, but –"

    Slapped. I just got slapped. I turned around and found Yoo Ra Hael standing right beside me. Her eyes were getting teary and puffy. It was red, and I could see through her eyes that she was hurt. Young Do and Ra Hael did not understand what was happening. So did Tan, but he pretended that he did. Aish ! I should have never looked at his direction and lied to Young Do about Tan looking cute . That was all a lie to cover my feelings for him. But in the end, I end up getting him hurt .

-" You .. You Social Care Member ! " Ra Hael started shouting.

-" Ever since you came here, our high school lifes has been ruined, " she stared coldly at me.

-" Did you even know that a lot of things changed because of YOU ?! And lots of things are ruined because of YOU!? " She yelled again.

-" Ra Hael, stop this right now. " Tan asked.

-" Ra Hael , y-you don't understand .. " I said as my voice trembled.

-" Eh? I don't understand? Tell me EXACTLY what I don't understand, Cha Eun Sang. " She replied.

     Everyone was sitting quietly after she said that. They became afraid of her. As for me, all I did was cry in front of her. I didn't know how to answer her question. Or maybe I did, but I just can't say it out right now. So there I am , crying in front of 25 students, not including Young Do. The bell rang and we all had to take our seats. The teacher came in and saw everyone in their seats excep for Young Do. He marked him as absent. I sat at the very back for the day, as I could not stop my tears from flowing. 

     The day went on, but my feelings were stucked in one place. I was sad the whole day. I didn't even bother eating lunch or staying outside where everyone could see me tear up. I just imagined my self being with Omma right now and cry in her arms. I would also imagine my self from time to time being with Young Do. Young Do .. I must see you as soon as possible. I need to explain everything. I sighed as I walked up stairs, waiting for the bell to ring so that I may go home. My face was facing down, avoiding any eye contact with anyone. I bumped into someone's chest, and I actually flinched and screamed a little loud because of the pain. He covered my mouth and dragged me inside a Janitor's closet.

-" Ouuuch !! " Still facing my head down as I touched my head with my right hand.

-" O-oh , Mianh .. Gwaenchana? " He asked.

-" Choi Young Do .. ? " I started lifting my head up as I recognize his face . 

-" Were you crying ? " I asked.

     He kept his head down and a tear drop fell . Yes, the brave Choi Young Do was crying. The leader of a group who bullied other students was crying. I lifted his face up and cupped my hands on his face, trying to comfort him. But then, something unexpected happened ...

----------------------------------------------------------

Sad sad chapter, aigoo ! Sorry for not updating fast again, school is literally killing me all over again !! 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ( Cause I didn't , hehe. ) 

Stay tune for the next one ! ( the cute , romantic, sweet, whatever you call it part c: ... but it will be a sad chaper too ._. )

 

-----

© chloeyo.