Heirs ; Is that him? Oh No ..

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter Two ; Is that him? Nope, that's my bestfriend.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I've been working for about 2 hours now, and I'm telling you, I'm already tired. I'm just an eight-teen year old girl who goes to high school , and I'm already making a living instead of being a normal teenager who goes around shopping with her friends. Also, I only slept for a good 5 hours. I guess my life was destined to be like this since un-ni ran away from home. I already predicted my life to be likes this. 

    The shop was completely empty. I was on my phone , going through my SNS once again, until I heard the door open up. The freezing wind blew in, and my body started to shiver, especially when you work in a store that you have to serve cold drinks to people. It was sunny outside, but still , it was freezing cold.

" Hi ! Welcome to Mango Six, what would you like to order ? " I asked the young looking man. He was looking down , facing his phone. I couldn't really hear or see his face or what he was saying.

" Hey, can I get a meduim size mango smoothie ? " He replied.

" Sure, and what is your name? " 

He looked up, and I started to realize who it was. " Yoon Chan Young. But you can just write Chan Young. " He suggested.

" Ya, what are you doing here so early in the morning Chan Young-a ? " I asked.

     Let me explain who this customer was. Me and Chan Young-a has known each other for a very long time. We knew each other half of our lives, and he's my best friend. I admit, Chan Young has some good looks, and I'm jealous of him and his girlfriend, Le Bo Na. I wished I had a guy just like him. He cares a lot about Bo Na, and they make the cutest couple ever.

" Can't I do homework here and drink some smoothies ? " He smiled.

" This is not some kind of free place where you could just do homework. Why not do it at the library ? Or at home ? And you did know it's summer right Chan Young-a ? " I replied to him.

" Since you asked, it's more fun to be here than those places you just mentioned. Besides, aren't you happy to see me? Your bestfriend ? Yoon - Chan - Young ? " 

I did want to talk to someone, the entire place was empty. It was only me and Chan Young. My boss left to go assist his wife since she's pregnant. I guess he could stay until he's done. Maybe I could learn something from him too.

" It's not like that. I'm happy to see you ! " I told Chan Young.

" Do you have any umbrella or a rain coat ? " He asked.

" Why? The sun's out. It doesn't look like it'll rain." I replied.

     Chan Young took out an umbrella with polka dots of different color on it. It was a bright yellow polka dotted umbrella. I thought it was cute. But at the same time,  I thought about his girlfriend. What is she going to use when it rains? She's obviously going to come over here once she hears that I'm with Chan Young. She still never trusts me, that we're just best friends. What a lucky girl she is to have him. I'm jealous. 

" Thanks, Chan Young. " I smiled at him. 

* Chan Young's Phone Rings * Here we go, as I predicted from earlier. The girlfriend is about to attack me, saying that I'm trying to steal her boyfriend. 

" Chan Young-a , where are you at?" Bo Na asked.

" I'm with Cha Eun Sang, she's helping me do my homework . " 

" Where is that at !? Tell me now ! I'm coming, I'll help you instead ! " she screamed through the phone.

" Mango Six, see you there Bo Na! " He replied. He hung up, and looked at me. Then, he asked me a question.

" Eun Sang, you haven't found anyone yet? " 

" No, I'm trying to get through high school, then college, then get a love life. Okay? " I replied.

     In less than 10 minutes, the shop door opened again. We all know who this is, so I left Chan Young and went to the cash register. As predicted, it was Le Bo Na. She was wearing a cutesy little dressed. All I could do now is watch them and be jealous. I envy them both. They're such a perfect couple.

" Ya !! Cha Eun Sang, how dare you flirt with my boyfriend? We've talked about this before ! And you, Chan Young, I told you before that I don't like it when you hang out with her !! " She screamed again.

" Bo Na, I told you before. We're only close friends, nothing more. I wouldn't date Chan Young even if he was the last man on Earth. " I replied.

" Eun Sang-a, that hurts my feelings.. "

" Just kidding. I'm just exaggerating so that Bo Na wouldn't hurt you or me. " I winked .

" Bo Na, you wanna come walk with me to the park ? It'll only be you and me since Eun Sang is working. " Chan Young looked at me with his teasing face. He was trying to make me even more jealous, which I did. 

" Yes. Let's leave her alone now. I'm sure she's busy with all her customers." She dragged Chan Young out, and he waved good bye to me. Bo Na must've been really mad to see me hang out with him.

                                                           

     After 5 hours has passed, I got out of work. I closed the shop, and walked home. I was half way away from home, but then I started to feel water pouring on me. Not too long , the rain poured down. On that day, I don't think lucky was on my side. The umbrella Chan Young lend me wouldn't open, and my clothes were getting wet. I stopped by at a store with a roof on top and I tried opening the umbrella again. I tried again and again, but it wouldn't open up. I looked away for a moment to try to do a different method of opening the umbrella, but instead, I notice that the store I have stopped by at was a dream catcher store. They were all so beautiful, and they were sparkling from far away. One of them eventually, lightened up really bright, that my umbrella opened up.

     I don't believe in fairy tales or anything, but this was pretty peculiar . Meeting a cute boy and my umbrella opening because of a dream catcher !? Am I dreaming, or is this reality? I'm hoping it's the other choice..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong ! Gamsamnida for reading my fan fic ! :) 

Does anyone want to request anything? I would be glad to do so!

 -----------------------

© chloeyo .