Heirs ; Jeguk High School ( part.2 )

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter Six ; Jeguk High School part 2.

----------------------------------------------------------

     I spaced out. I was lost in his eyes. Am I dreaming ? I asked my self. He went a little closer up to my face, so I looked away . I was blushing, and he probably noticed since he smiled again and went back.

-" Are you going to tell me your name, or keep blushing at your locker? "He asked.

-" What? Blushing? You're funny. Anyways, my name is Cha Eun Sang, " I replied.

-" I also think that you should stop leaning so close to me like that. This was already the second time . "

-" Did you keep track of how many times I leaned close to you? " He asked.

-" I've done this to a lot of girls, so this to you doesn't mean anything to me. Unless, it means something to you. "

-" Why do guys do that these days? Play with girls' hearts and leave them for another. " I said.

-" Those girls' hearts aren't just toys that you could pick up and drop just because you're bored of playing with them, " I gave him a stare. I noticed that his smile went to a grumpy look.

-" Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go to lunch. " I took off withouth looking back at him. 

-" Aishh , she's good at arguments . "

     I walked to the lunch room and the first thing I saw was a buffet on food. They had tons of different kinds of food their, and guess what? You don't have to pay ! I took a plate, and took all the food I wanted to eat. My plate wasn't really full, but it looked like it was kind of full. I looked around to see any empty table, but they were all occupied except for one. It was in the middle, and it was in front of a lot of people. I looked around if anyone was going to sit there, but no one came. So I decided that I should sit there.

-" Wow, the food looks really good ! I can't wait to eat it all ! " I said.

     Before I eat, I opened my SNS to take a picture of the food I was eating. I wanted to share it with my mom so she knows that I'm doing well in school. I captioned the picture as : 'the benefit of having a buffet in school . ' I opened my mouth, and took a spoon full of rice and some meat when I felt someone tap my shoulders. I turned around, and it was a kid with glasses. He looked normal , until he started saying things.

-" Excuse me ... but .. I think .. you should get out of my seat .. " He said.

-" Why ? The table has a lot of chairs. You can seat at the other side of you want. " 

-" It's not that. If they come right now, you and I will be both dead. " He replied.

     I don't get it. What does he mean 'if they come right now' ? Who's this "they" he's talking about? And why does he want me to get out? 

-" Get up. Right now. I can hear their voices, the 3 of them ! With the main bully! UP !! " He shouted.

     I got up and left the table. He sat down with his face facing downwards the table. The seat across them was empty, so I sat there watching who he was talking about that was coming after him. He looked at me , and I could tell that the people or guys he was talking about was going to do something to him. As the sounds came closer, I could hear voices of 3 high school students. I ate little by little to not look suspicious, until one of the guys came in.

-" Oh! Annyeong  ! You look so lonely man. I think we should sit by you. " One of the guys said. There were 3 of them , but the other two were turned around.

-" Young Do, what should we do with his lovely uniform ? It only costs 958,000 Won anyways. " The other guy said.

     Young Do ?! Does he know what he's talking about !? I looked around to see if he was talking about the Choi Young Do I know, but the other two people were still turned around getting their food. So I waited for about a minute until they were done. I saw their faces . 

-" Is that really him ? Does he have a twin or something? One of them is really bad and one of them is really nice? " I thought to my self.

-" Just let him sit there. We should talk to him and make him comfortable . " Young Do smiled.

     I watched them while I was eating and I swear, I hate what they were doing to him. What did he ever do to them? He's nice, and he's not even fighting back. I ate another spoon full of rice and when I looked back at their table, they were pouring curry on him. How ignorant. These 18 year olds that are in high school are still acting like Elementary kids. I couldn't take it anymore, so I took my plate and sat beside the poor guy.

-" Are you ok? " I asked.

-" What are you doing? " He asked.

I smiled and said, " I'm trying to help you from getting trashed by these trash bags. "

     I wiped all the curry off of his uniform. The three guys were just staring at Choi Young Do, and Choi Young Do was staring at me. They looked like they wanted to spill curry on me too. I looked at the three of them, and I could surely tell that they didn't like what I just did. Even everyone in the Commons were looking at me like I was crazy.

-" What's your problem ? " I asked one of them.

-" The problem ? You just helped a member of the Social Care Group. " 

-" So ? If you don't like him, why don't you just ignore him? " I replied.

-" Because he's a member of the Social Care Group. " He replied

-" Social what group ? " I asked.

-" Social Care Group are those students who can't afford anything. In other words, they're not rich like us. " He replied.

-" Excuse me .. You're eight teen right ? " I asked.

" Yeah, what do I look like to you? " 

" You look eight teen, but you act like you're a pre-schooler. Actually, you're worse than that. You and your friends are ignorant. You all should just get a life . " I replied.

     I looked at the three of them once again, and they looked angry. I looked back at the guy . He looked scared. I took his hand, and we left the Commons together. 

I asked him questions about who they were, and why they bullied him. After he answered all my questions, he told me that he was going to transfer to another school again.

-" I'm transferring out of here . This place is like hell, and I can't stand it. " He said.

-" I can see that. It's the first day of school after summer, and this has already happened. "

-" This has been happening since I transferred here. Since they found out that I had no money. Since they found out that I wasn't rich like them. " 

     Our conversations kept going on and on. But then the bell already rang, and we were headed home. I walked up to my locker and took all my stuff, and put it all inside my backpack. I was the last person inside school, since everyone had a ride in their own car. As I was packing up my stuff, I heard heavy foot steps. Oh god. It's my turn to get bullied now huh.

-" If you're here to bully me, go ahead. " I said.

-" Huh ? Bully who ? " A person with a light voice said.

     I closed my locker and looked to see who it was. It was that other guy from the conflic earlier this morning. He was almost the same height as Young Do . He seemed nice, and he defenitely didn't look like a devil's son. He was different that Young Do. He had killer looks too, just like Young Do. But I have to admit, Young Do looks a lot better. I'm not sure if I should be friends with him though . He seems rich, and I don't want to be bullied when he finds out I'm poor. I should just stay in one place and hide there forever until graduation.

------------------------------------------------

As the author, I don't like this chapter. But I have to write it

to be able to jump to the next chapter. Aigoo (>x< ) !

---

© chloeyo .