Heirs ; Chase you.

Heirs ; I like you. ( Cha Eun Sang & Choi Young Do Fan Fic ~ )

Cha Eun Sang // Choi Young Do.

Heirs ; I like you.

Chapter Ten ; Chase you. 

--------------------------------------

      When Young Do walked away from me, I felt like my heart sank deeply. I couldn't even walk to my first period. The bell was about to ring in 2 minutes , and I was really far from my first class. I snapped out of it when someone bumped into me.

-" Yah ! " I yelled not looking back. 

-" Mianhe .. Omo, are you that girl .. ? " he asked.

-" That girl? Who are you - " when I turned around, it was Kim Tan. Aishh, this day just keeps getting worser and worser.

-" Ohhh, so it is you ! " He smiled putting his phone away.

-" Is it true? You really like me? Cause' if you do, you should help me out with something." He added.

-"E-eh? Help you with what ?" I asked.

-" I'm getting married soon .. and I don't think I have true feelings for her ..." He said.

-" H-huh? Why me? Go pick someone else ! " 

-" But you said you liked me , " he smirked.

-" So you should help me ! " he added.

-" Sorry, but I'm not interested." I said, then walked away.

-------- Kim Tan's thoughts ----------

     Huh? She's not interested? But I thought she liked me? Hmm .. this is weird. I should persuade her . I really don't want to get married with Ra Hael .. I tried catching up to her, but I was too late. The bell already rang and I was late for my first period. Aishh ! I walked slowly into the class room and spotted everyone in there already. 

-" Kim Tan, why are you late? " Ms. Jeon asked.

-" I don't know , " He said . He looked at my direction and smirked.

-" Can we just get started before I ditch ? " He smirked at me again.

-" Let's just start the lesson already." Young Do said out loud startling everyone.

-----------------------------------------------

     Aigoo~ Does he really think that I was into him? Aishh ! I'm pretty sure I was looking at the other direction so that Young Do wouldn't see me blush, but I looked at Kim Tan's direction. I know Young Do didn't think I liked Tan when we were acting, cause he knew we were acting. Unless, he thought I wasn't when he thought about me looking at Tan? I'm going crazy !! I glanced at Young Do , and I noticed that he wasn't feeling 'nice' today .. If someone makes him upset, they'll be dead.

-" Arasso. Take a seat and we will start our lesson, " Ms. Jeon said.

-" Today, you'll be partnered up with a person of your choice. You have to interview each other, and give me a 2 page essay about them. Why am I making you write a 2 page essay? Because our next lesson after that would be writing a type of letter. I'll announce it soon. But for now , go ahead and pick a partner." 

     Everyone quickly got up from their seat and picked a certain person. I turned around wanting to work with Chan Young, but Bo Na was already there. They were smiling at each other . Ra Hael, Tan, Young Do, and I were the people who didn't get up from their seat. It was like we were waiting for someone to get up and ask us if we wanted to work with them. At last, one of the guys at the back walked up but me and Ra Hael didn't know which one it was.

-" You want to be partners with me? " Asked Tan.

-" E-eh ? Me ? Partners with you? " I said.

     I looked at Young Do who was standing up . . I guess he was going to ask me too . Ra Hael got up too staring at Kim Tan. Aishh, this is bad ..! Ra Hael and Young Do were bought about to explode . 

-" Alright, it's settled. Tan and Eun Sang, you two work together. Young Do and Ra Hael, you two work together. Arasso ? " Our teacher said.

-" Tsk. Ya, Kim Tan. Just write down everything about you. I'll do all the work, so don't bother me or talk to me. Arasso ? " I said.

-" Nae ! " He replied.

     An hour passed by, and it was time for us to go to our electives. The bell rang, and everyone got up and took their stuff. Then, they all went out the door. I waited awhile so that I won't be squeezed by door. As I stood up, someone grabbed my wrist and I almost tripped ! I looked and saw Kim Tan . Tsk. The reason why Young Do's mad at me..

-" What do you want ? " I asked.

-" I'm done writing the things about me," he said.

-" Are you really going to do all of it? I mean, I can really help . " 

-" Kwenchana, I can do it all. "

-" Arasso ," he said.

-" Oh yeah . Eun Sang-ah ! Will you sit by me at lunch later ? I wanna see if I got everything on the paper right." He added.

-" I'll check with my so called 'Master' . " I replied.

     Everything went so quickly . First class, then electives, then to our third, fourth, and last class. I almost fainted in class because my stomach was empty. I forgot to stop by at the convenience store this morning to get breakfast. Aigoo ~ . The bell rang, and I took my stuff with my left hand, and my right hand rubbing my stomach. My stomach began growling again and again . 

-" Do you need help? " I turned around to see who it was, and thank god it was Chan Young.

-" Nae . Can you put this in my locker and walk me to the Cafeteria ? My body is getting weaker and weaker as I walk. I'm starving like hell Chan Young-ah ! " I said without any energy left.

     He did what I asked him, and we enter the Cafeteria together. My left arm was around his neck , while my right was still holding onto my stomach. Chan Young got me a plate , and got me some food to eat. When he walked me to an empty table, we had a little talk.

-" Chan Young-ah, gamsamnida . . If you didn't help me earlier, I swear that I would've died. " 

-" You're very welcome Eun Sang-ah. Best friends are supposed to help each other ! " He smiled.

-" Chan Young-ah .. I think its time for you to leave. Everyone's looking at me again, and I can see them taking their phones out. It's also facing our direction." I said seriously.

-" Ah ? Oh .. Arasso Eun Sang . Bo Na's looking right now too, I'll text you , okay? " He said. So I nodded.

     These people, seriously ! They're getting on my nerves. I looked to my right, and placed my head on my right hand. I was facing the table where Young Do usually sits, but he wasn't there. Did I do something? Aigoo ~

-" EUN SANG-AH ! " Tan shouted.

     He ran towards me, and looked at my face. I guess he noticed that I was spacing out. Thinking too deeply . . .

-" Huh ? Y-yah ! GET BACK. " I shouted. He was way too close to my face.

-" Oh? Isn't that Eun Sang and Tan ? I thought Eun Sang was supposed to assist Young Do? And where in the world is he anyways? "  Said Myung Soo scratching his chin.

     I looked at Myung Soo and wondered where Young Do really was . He's not with Myung Soo-ssi ? Where in the world is he at ? I looked at Myung Soo again and noticed that he stopped scratching his chin, and he looked like he knew where Young Do was. Should I follow him? But I haven't eaten yet . . I looked back at my food, then back at Myung Soo . Aishh ~ I'll  just eat on my way home !

-" Mianh , Tan-ah. I got to go ! " I went on and follow Myung Soo-ah.

---------------------------------------------------------

© chloeyo .