CHAPTER 7

Our Love Is Just A Contract

       

seventh ;

 

    “Mom, I don’t want to go!” Hyuna stompped her feet when her mom told her that Hyuna cant go to my village because her cousin, Suho will marry next week.

            “Hyuna, this is your cousin wish! You don’t want Suho feel disappointed right?” Mrs Park placed her hand on the desk. Hyuna pouted. “Mom, pretty please? I promise, I will go to Suho’s wedding at her house ok?”

            Mrs Park rolled her eyes when she heard that. “Baekhyun, you allow her to follow you or not?” gosh! Im shocked when Mrs Park suddenly asked me. I bited my lips and ogled at Hyuna. Hyuna nodded her head, gave me a signal to said ‘YES, I ALLOWED HER TO COME WITH ME’.

            I sighed and nodded. “Okay fine but Hyuna, promise me you will come to Suho’s wedding okay?” asked Mrs Park. Both made a pinky promise. I smiled.

**

 

            TING TONG..

 

            I heard the bell ringing but Im to lazy to checked who is it. Hyuna yawned and told me to checked. “Ermmm.. argghh!! Who the heck ringing my house’s bell at this time?!” Hyuna shouted. She checked her phone.”Its already 11 PM. Goshh I will kill this person,” Hyuna stood up and walked toward the door. I just shook my head.

            Hyuna flicked the cotton to checked. “Ahhh.. what Chanyeol do here?” Hyuna asked herself. “Baekhyun! Come on, its Chanyeol out there,” Hyuna pulled my hand to followed her. Im groaned because Im too lazy right now.

            We together walking out from the house. “Hey oppa, what’s wrong?” asked Hyuna when we reached the gate. Hyuna opened the gate. “Err Hi Hyuna and... Baekhyun!” Chanyeol waved his hand at us. I raised my brow, asking for the purpose he came to our house at this time.

            He grinned. “Hyuna, you need to join me next week..” said him. “No! Mom already willing me to go to Baek’s village,” Hyuna stucked her tounge out. “Hyuna, come on! I don’t want you diva cousin treated me like a princess at there!” Chanyeol made his puppy face. Gosh! If Im being hyuna, of course Im already melting like ice cream right now.

            Hyuna crossed her arm and shook her head. “Baekhyun, please? Let her join me?” Chanyeol blinked his eyes at me. “Err..I will if you give your eyes to me,” slapped! What I already said?! Arghhhh!! >< this is so embarrassing. I bowed my head but Chanyeol lifted my head using his index finger.

            “I will if you tell Hyuna that she need to follow me, and not you,” T^T oyemji!! Save me. His voice so deep and and and!!! y *whisper* I felt like my body already shaking. “Err n-no! She will follow me!” I affirmed my decision. I crossed my arms and made my face look like a serious person right now.

            Chanyeol chukled. “Oh come on Baekkie, you are truly shaking right now,” WHAT?! Why he suddenly said that T^T did I really shaking right now? “W-what? Shaking? Haha.. for what? Just go home CHanyeol. Shuh shuh!” I move my hand like I was chased a cat right now. “Hey, im not a cat, idiot!” Chanyeol yelled at me.

            “Look like I care huh?! NOW GO!” I pointed toward his car. He glared at me before he turned around, walked toward his car. “Eee Baekhyun, Im so sorry about my brother attitude. He doesn’t mean it... to call you idiot,” “Its okay Hyuna.. lets go,” I pulled her hand to followed me. Arghh!! Chanyeol, how dare you call me as idiot? Just wait, I will showed you that you the idiot one!

**

 

            So today is the day, Hyuna and I will go to my village! We put our luggage at the bonet. I also helped Hyuna to locked all the door in this house.

 

“Yey! Cant wait for it. how village look a like Baekhyun?” asked Hyuna. We right now in the car. She keep asking me the question about village. “Ermm.. village is so peacefull, beautiful place. My village is very close to the beach!” I told her.

“Beach? Wow! I love beach so much!” Hyuna clapped her hand before hold the steering back. “Yes and you need to try my mom’s fish cake soup! Its so delicious!” I lifted my thumb up.

“Really? I will try when we reache at there. You need to bring me around the village!” said Hyuna. I just nodded and put my head againt the window. I closted my eyes. Im so tired.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note : short and boring kkk.. btw lets keep praying for south Korea T^T I hope they will found all the lost student