CHAPTER 15

Our Love Is Just A Contract

Fifteen;

 

 

Its night. I rolled on my bed and stared at the wall. I dont know what to do because Im so bored. I decided to go to Chanyeol's bedroom and bothered him there. I walking out from my room and go to his room. 

Slowly, I opened the door and tip-toed. I walked toward him and giggled. He sooooo cute >< Suddenly, my eyes caught something on his table. I tip-toed again and walked toward the desk. "The contract!" I covered my mouth and turned my head toward Chanyeol. Glad, he still sleep soundly. I took the contract and ran out from the room. 

"So, this is the stupid-childish contract?" said me while walking down to go to the kitchen. I grab a scissors and started to cut the contract into a piece. When Im done, I threw the contract into the dustbin. "Yeahh the contract already end! Time to sleep Baekkie," I said.

 

**

 

 

"Come on," said Chanyeol after they finished ate their breakfast. "Huh?" I raised my brow. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Let's go, shopping," he said and Im chocked. "Shopping? I never shopping. No, I dont want," I shook my head. Yes, I never shopping but that one time, I followed Hyuna to buy my wedding dress at Mrs Park's wedding and its so tired! I cant imagine if I followed him to the mall. 

"Yes, you want Baekhyun. Come on," he pulled my hand to follow him but I pouted. "I dont want!! Can you hear that?!" I yelled at him. "YA! I said follow me, just follow me before I throw you away!" he yelled at me back. "Aghh!! you so annoying!" I stompped my feet and walked toward my room to change my dress. 

After I done changed my dress, I sneaked into his room for a second time. I took his perfume and put it into my pocket. 

 

"Im done!" I told him when I reached the door. He rolled his eyes and told me to get into the car. I gave him a meaning smiled hahah xD just wait Park to the Chanyeol.

 

**

 

When we arrived at the mall, the first place Chanyeol went was Perfumes Shop. I laughed at the back because WOW! He so stingy! I hated it. "What is the most expensive perfume here?" he asked the worker. The worker.. yeah, the worker is SHE! He smiled at my uhuks husband sweetly liked she tried to flirted him. 

But yeah, Chanyeol not focused at her. HAHAA.. I want to laugh at her right now. "Errmm... We have a new brand here. Higher Energy by Christian Dior," the girls spraid the pefrume on Chaneol's wrist. "Hmm smell nice. Baekhyun, how its?" He lifted his arm toward me. I smell it and.. what? its just a perfume and I never care about it. 

"But I want yours!" I whispered. "Hell no! I never ever will you to use mine!" He whsipered back. I pouted and walked toward the next counter. I shoved my hand into the pocket and placed it on the table. "Mr, can I know what brand is  this?" the worker checked the perfume and almost schoked. "Wow is this yours sir?" I shook my head. 

"No.. err.. can I know why you shock like that? So cute!" I giggled and he laughed.

" This is Men’s Kilian Straight to Heaven  by White Cristal. Its almost 229591 Won!" he said. I shocked. Fking 229591 WON?! This Chanyeol so fking damn rich MAN! Okay.. Im sorry for my word hehe

 

"Do have this brand?"

"No sorry, sir,"

"Ahh its okay. And thank you," I took the perfume back and shoved it into my pocket back. 

 

"So Chanyeol... what you want to buy for me?" I asked him while clinged his hand. I gave a looked toward the girl. She touched my husband hand and kept spraying. So annoying! 

"This one. Dont complain or I will cut your tounge," he said. I pouted. How dare him do this to me. bipolar! 

"How much?

"77500 won,"  the girl said while smiling cutely at him. euww gross. 

"What brand you buy huh?"

"Higher energy," 

He paid its cash. SO DAMN CASH everyboddeehh!!! I should stoled some money from his dompet after this. hahaha

 

When we walked out from the shop, I poked Chanyeol's waist. "I want money.." I said to him. "Haish! What is wrong with you?" he shook his head and walked away. I pouted and sat on the floor while crossed my arms. 

I saw he turned his body toward me and shocked. He quickly ran toward me and pulled my hand. "Are you crazy?! Stand up!" he said. everyone here looked at me with a weird looked. Haa yeah, because Im crazy. Who the hell sat on the shopping floor?

"Give me money first," 

"Crazy idiot stupid Baekhyun, Lets go. Eat time,"

Eat time? YES! I love it. I stood up.  "Lets go! I want shushi!"  I said happily. 

"You so annoying. What time is it now?" he asked me. 

"I dont know," I shrugged my shoulder. 

"Lets go,"

"WHAT? Wait! Dont tell me you-"

"Yes. I want to buy you a watch and handphone," andawee!! I want to eath shushi!!!

 

**

 

"Touch, not press it!" Chanyeol slapped my hand. He teached me how to use  this smartphone. Of course I dont know how to use it! "Im touch okay?!" "This is press, not touch," he titled my head. "Eeee. you so annoying!" 

"Shut up! Set my name to number 1 so, if anything happen, just TOUCH the number!" 

He kept blabbing. Euwwwww.... What the point I setting his name s number 1? I already had this phone so, that mean I can used it happily! I can called my mom everyday and everytime. Chanyeol woll paid my bill. HHAHAHA xD yeha! 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note ; hahaha boring ikr that T^T Anw, thank you to Mr Google for the perfumr brand xD Of course I dont know anything abt it. Chillin'!