CHAPTER 4

Our Love Is Just A Contract

                                                                                                                         Forth ;

 

              After I done take my bath, I quickly stepped out from my bedroom. When I walked toward the stair, (which is divided into two, left and right) I feel like Im a princess haha xD So I made a walked toward the left one because its close too the kitchen.

            After I walking down, I turned to the right and shocked when I saw the kitchen decoration. Its was so big! The table can be filled of almost 10 people.  The chair also made from the expensive wood (Idk what to write lol) . I keep an eye on every corner of this kitchen, its was so amazing! I feel like im really a princess right now. There is also furniture made from glass . Amazing! Filled in the furniture is the glass- plates.

            Suddenly my eyes catched a big door with two handles. I ran toward it pushed the door and for a couple time I shocked when I saw it.Its a cooking place and there was Hyuna, cooking for me maybe. The cooking place was same like a restorant 5 star’s kitchen! I wondering what Hyuna’s family worked?

            I smiled at Hyuna and asked “Hyuna, your house is so big! Its look like you live here with a big family,” I said. Hyuna chuckled while making a pie. “Aishh Baekhyun, I already told you that I live here alone. But now I has you so I don’t feel alone anymore,” said he while shrugged. I tapped the metal table while glanced the kitchen. “So, this is kitchen and the outside is a dining room? I mean the place to eat? Hyuna, the dining room is so huge! I cant describe how beautiful the dining room is!!” my  both hand  already on the air  like I was described how beautiful the dining room is.

            “Aigoo Baekhyun. Its just a small house. I already finished the pie, lets eat!” she put the pie on the plate and poured some chocolate cream on it. I my lips when I watched the cream. I really love cream!!

            After that, Hyuna walked toward the refrigerator and took a mug jug which is fiiled with a chocolate water (okkk -__-) OMG!! Myfavourite!

            Hyuna told me too take a glass from the cabinet. I scratched my head because I do not knw which cabinet it its because there were so many cabinet here. “From the left, cabinet number 3,” said Hyuna to me. I nodded and searched for it. When I founded it, I opened the cabinet-door and took two glass.

            Hyuna poured the chocolate water into the glass. She also put chocolate Cadbury in it. wow!!! I feel like im a rich person right now! After finished it, we together brought the food to the dining room.

**

 

            “So this is my mom’s boutique!!” Hyuna raised her both hand on the air. I gasped when I lifted my head toward the boutique building. Yes, its more like building for me! Its had 5 floor maybe. Seriously dude, I will working at here?!

            Suddenly, I feel embrassed of myself because look at my shirt. Its was so simple to compared with Hyuna’s shirt. She wearing skinny jeans, a pink leather jacket and a red high heels. Me? Just a jeans and a blue hoodies. I felt small right now.

            “Omo.. where is my eomma.. Its so hot here !!” I heard Hyuna nagging suddenly. I just shooked my head when I saw she keep walking in front of the door’s boutique. “Hyuna, you will tired if you keep walking,” I said to her. Hyuna stop walking and suddenly smiled.

            “Eomma!” I heard she screaming. I turned my head and saw a woman hugged Hyuna. She must Hyuna’s mom. “Eomma, this is Byun Baekhyun!!” she introduced me happily. I bowed at her. She smiled at me and replied my bowed too “I hope you love to working here Baekhyun,” “I will Mrs.Park,”

            So we three step into the boutique when Hyuna’s mom opened the door. Suddenly. I bumped someone when I about to stepped into the boutuqe. Errkk grasshopper, monkey monkey!!! I lifted my head to yelled at him but Im canceled it because he is OH MY GOD THE BOY THAT I MET AT THE SREET LAST DAY!!

            I turned my body, wanted to ran but he catched my arm and turned my body. “Hey.. its you again. Littled dwarf,” he smirked at me. Arghh can I slapped his face right now?!! “Ya.. did I know who are you?” I asked him while glared toward him.

“Heelo little dwarf, You already bumped on me and you not even bother youself to say sorry? So nice!” wait what?!!

That.. that word.. that is my word! Its so damn my beautiful pretty witty word!! OMG OMG! He copied my word !!!!!

"Ya Yoda-Big-Ears! that is my words! Dont you dare to copy it!" I yelled at him. How dared him, copied my pretty word. I knew my word is cool but at least credit me ok? Im being diva here. I crossed my arms and glared at him again.

“Hey little boy, you don’t know who am I don’t you”

“It is important to me?”

“Of course... you know..” he bowed his head to made his height same level like me “Im the owner’s son. So, if you messing with me, I will told my mom to kick you OUT!” he whispered. I forzed. NO WAY! Mummy please.. I don’t want to worked while watched his damn ugly handsome face!

He smirked before leave. I felt like I want to crying right now but  I don’t know why. I wiped my eyes before stepped in to the boutique. I saw Hyuna is arranged some cloth.

I walked weakly toward her before patted her shoulder. “Hyuna.. is that boy is you brother that you told me last day?” my index finger pointed toward the boy  or so-called-as-chanyeol. Hyuna nodded and lifted her head a little bit, asking for a WHY. I told her about what happen last day between me and Chanyeol,.

“Hahaha .. I cant believe you both already meet,”

“Its not awesome!! Did I need to watched his face everyday?”

“No.. he just come here because my mom want to. Don’t worry Baekhyun. Anyway, there are customer already. Lest work! Aja aja fighting!” she winked at me.

Goshh.. this will be a hell for me because I need to.. watched him a whole day!!! I wanted to screamed like a girl right now!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note : Im back! xD haha finally they meet again for a second time.. anyway sorry if I will wrote a wrong spelling as my gasses at my mom's office so I cant see the screen clearly lol xD poor me right? T__T  anw you already see Exo's comeback photo teaser? So amazing right?!! >< Sehun Sehun kkkkk BYE!!