CHAPTER 18

Our Love Is Just A Contract

Eighteen;

 

“Chanyeol, cant I go to my mom’s house?” asked me.

“What?!” Chanyeol lifted his head, facing Baekhyun.

“I said, cant i go to my mom’s house tomorrow? I don’t have class,” I rolled my eyes. Chanyeol tilted his head to the right before shook his head. “No. Its about 5 hour from here to Busan (Baek stay at Busan. Hoho sorry I not write it xD) said Chanyeol and focused to the television back. Baekhyun pouted.

“I can go there alone use train. Its just 3 hour..”

“Still no, Baek. Cant you hear me?” Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun.

“Arghh!! I HATE YOU!” Baekhyun stomped his feet before leave. He closed the door hardly and kick the wall. “STUPID!!”

 

**

 

Jongin and Sangmin played football in front of their house happily. “Sangmin, someone say to me that he like you!” Jongin yelled at Sangmin’s ear. Sangmin slapped Jongin’s face slowly before laughed. “Dont lie, Jongin.” “I tell you the truth. His name is Hyunsi. He really like you,” Jongin kicked the ball slowly toward Sangmin. “Nah.. tell him, I don’t,” Sangmin kicked the ball back.

 

“Sangmin, Jongin.. come here!” their mom called them. “Yes eomma? What what?” asked Jongin excitement. Byunmi smiled and gave them a key. “eomma and appa want to go to the market for a while, can both you take care our house?” asked Byunmi teased.

“Aigoo eomma, of course we can!” Sangmin lifted her hands. “Yes eomma!” Jongin said. Byunmi laughed before hugged them tightly. She also kissed her son and daughter cheeks a few time. Sangmin and Jongin felt weird but just ignored it. they waved toward their parents who rided their motorcycle.

After their gone, both Byun’s quickly stepped into the house and watched television together before fall asleep.

 

 

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

 

 

Someone knocked their door’s house. Jongin rubbed his eyelid before blinked. He glanced toward the clock. Its already 9PM. Jongin quickly opened the door and saw 2 men stood there.

“Jongin, did Sangmin in?” asked one of the man. He is Mr.Hong and the another one is Mr.Kang, his father’s bestfriend. Jongin turned his head toward Sangmin and facing Mr.Kang and Mr.Hong back before nodded.

“How about Baekhyun and Kris?” asked them again. “They in Seoul..” said Jongin. They facing each other before Mr.Kang hugged Jongin while Mr.Hong called Sangmin.

“Jongin... your mom and dad...”

 

**

 

I wiped his wet hair before heading to the living room. There, I saw Chanyeol playing his laptop peacefully like nothing happen, so, I leaned my body against the wall before said “Idiot stupid yoda huh!”

“You think I don’t hear it, baby?”  suddenly I heard Chanyeol talked. I shocked and gave him a smiled.

Suddenly the phone rang.

 

“Hello?”

“Hello.. hyung...”

“Jonginnie? I miss you! Whats wrong?”

H-hyung.. eo-eomma..app-a pa..”

“Huh? What is wrong with eomma and appa?”

“T-they gone! They leave us..”

 

My world suddenly turned black. I knew, this just a lied but when Jongin kept telling me its truth, I cant handled my tears. Its rolled on my cheeks. I heard Chanyeol called me but I cant opened my mouth..

 

Eomma..appa.. why???

 

**

 

 

I cried in front of my mom’s and dad’s grave. They really gone. They leave me, Kris, Jongin and Sangmin.

 

Mr.Kang told me, mom and dad had an accident when they wanted to go to the market.

“Baekhyun, come on,” Kris called me but I just ignored him. “Baekhyun, don’t do this please? Lets go home,” Suho also called me. Mr.Park and Mrs.Park already went to my house. “Its all your fault..” I said. Chanyeol turned his head toward me. He sat next to me and ruffled my hair. “Im sorry...” he whispered.

“If-if you allow me.. just allow me.. t-to mm-eet them...” I cant continued my words. “Baek, lets go home,” Chanyeol kissed my tears and pulled my hand. I just followed him.

“Im sorry Baekhyun..Im truly sorry.. forgive me,” he whispered again. Again, I ignored his forgiven.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note ; short update T^T sorry guys.. maybe I will take 1-2 month hiatus because of school. I always go to school lol xD I mean I need to do a lot of assignment for my exam ono ;u; sorry okay? but I will try to update >.< Dont worry. this story will complete before/on Chanyeol's bday xD maybe? hahaha