CHAPTER 17

Our Love Is Just A Contract

Seventeen;

 

 

Worst Day? Yeah.. Im not talking to Chanyeol almost 1 weeks. I really miss him even he called me like that.

Even I fighted with him right now, I still prepared for his breakfast,lunch and dinner but the sad thing is, he never touch it. huh.. But he also asked me to forgive him almost everyday.. but I cant..

Luhan came to my house today and Im so happy. We hugged and I told him everything what already happen to me and Chanyeol. Of course he so mad and started blabbing. I rolled my eyes.

“So? You asked for a stupid divorse?!” Luhan put his hands around his slim waist. Uhuks

“Yeah.. but he don’t want..” I played with my beautiful fingers. Luhan sighed and took a seat near me. He rubbed my back. “What you need to do is try to talk to him, okay?” “ I already did but he don’t want to hear it,” said me.

“Aishh my diva, please don’t be like that. Everything will be okay.. Just give him a time okay?” Luhan hugged me. I hugged him back and cried. Why my life be like this?

 

**

 

I heard the door closed by Chanyeol of course. I ignored him and continued to eat Pizza Hut

“Yaa!!” I screamed when Chanyeol took the pizza from my hand and ate it. “My pizza!” I screamed again but he don’t cared.

He seat next to me and leaned his head on my shoulder.

Me >> O/////O

 

“Hear...”

“....”

“Mom want we go to her house tomorrow because Hyuna will introduce his to mom and dad,”

“Watch your stupid mouth, Chanyeol,”

“Like I fking care huh?”

 

I rolled my eyes and shoved his head from me. “washed all this thing,” I quickly ran toward my bedroom. Huh.. so annoying!

Knock

Knock

Knock

 

I heard someone knocking the door. I opened it and saw Chanyeol smirked. “What you want...?”

He shoved me something. Its a box. “Your handphone...” before he could finished his word, I threw the phone on his face. “WHY YOU THROW IT?!” He yelled at me. “I DONT WANT IT!” I yelled back and started to cry.

“Can you at least say sorry?” asked me almost whispered. “Im not the type of guy who will say sorry okay?” he rolled his eyes. I felt like I wanted to slap him badly.

 

            I closed the door and locked it. stupid jerk! “Baek, remember about tomorrow night,” he said before he leave.

            I took a deep breath. “Pretend to be his wife huh?”

 

**

 

            “Why you bring me here?!”

            “Shut up!”

 

            Chanyeol brought me to the mall and he told me to try a nice dress for tonight. Erkk its no a dress actually. I don’t want to be a girl for real. “Why you do this huh? I have a lot of shirt!” I stompped my feet.

            “Just take everything what you like,”

            “For what?”

            “For my forgiven of course..”

            My eyes became widened like owl. He think im who?! “You think I want all this huh? Do you think with all this , I will easily forgive you?!” I half yelled, half whispered. Chanyeol covered my mouth and shoved me into the changing room (you know? When you want to try your shirt in that room? Huhu T^T)

 

            “Stop yelling cant you”

            “NO! I CANT! I HATE YOU!”

 

            0///0

 

            Suddenly he hugged me. “Chan..dont..” I tried to escape but Im to small plus cute =3 . “Since when you give me a cute nickname?” he chuckled.

“Chanyeol.. don’t hug me.. Im a trash and a sl*t...”

“Shh.. you are not. You are my wife, (Im shy >///< hinghong~)

“But im dirty..”

“You can use my pefurme,” I heard he chuckled again. He lifted my head and kissed my lips slowly. I shocked before shoved him.

“I-I- .. I still not forgive you,” my voice sound stuttered. I quickly ran out from the room and hided behind the closet there.

AISHHH!!!

 

**

 

Luhan,Sehun,Suho and Kris also here. We waited for Hyuna to bring his boyfriend this night. Im so excited because Hyunseung hear what I already told him one week ago. Good boy!

Suddenly we heard the bell rang. Mrs Park opened the door and hugged Hyuna. We stood up and saw Hyunseung bow at us. We bowed back.

“Hello, Im Jang Hyunseung from Jang’s family,” he bowed for a couple time and we laughed.

“Take a seat, Hyunseung,” Mr Park said. Hyunseung and Hyuna took a seat while Mrs Park prepared for a dinner.

“So, Hyunseung, how long you know Hyuna?”

“Urm.. more than 3 years...” Hyunseung bited his lips. Maybe he is so nervous right now. That was me before.

“Really? Since when you couple with her?”

“almost 4 month,” replied Hyunseung.

“Wahh so long. I cant believe Hyuna already have a boyfriend,” Mr Park laughed. “Hyunnie must be so damn romantic, that is why Hyuna like you,” said Suho. “Aishh!! Its not like that,” Hyuna pouted.

Suho patted her shoulder. “Dont be shy, baby. I know you like romantic person same like Channie right?” Suho turned her head, facing Hyunseung. “Hyunnie, Hyuna is sooooooo pretty, you need to be proud because you have her,” said Suho again.

She started blabbing huh?

 

Hyunseung nodded a few time. “Babe, don’t talk to much. You must hurt him,” Kris whispered at Suho’s ear. “Aishh don’t worry, he must be fine,” Suho smiled. I wanted to laugh for real. How I hope me and Chanyeol will be like that. Not a force love, but a true love.

I looked at Hyunseung. He handsome and kind to. I hope he can take care Hyuna well. HunHan couple is chatting while poking to each other. So cute! I also waiting for Luhan and Suho to have their own child. Uhuks!

“Baek.. why you look and Hyunseung like that?” Chanyeol whispered. I just shrugged, ignored his question. I don’t want to talk to him until he say sorry to me. Im not selfish okay?

After a few minutes, Mrs Park told us to eat dinner. We had a long convo about Hyunseung and planed for their marriage. Mrs Park wanted them to marry next month or 2 month more. Wow! She really cant wait for Hyuna to marry huh?

 

**

 

“I cant believe you will marry soon!” me and Luhan poked Hyuna’s shoulder together. Hyuna pouted. “Aishh but Luhan still not marry with Sehun,” Hyuna stuck her tounge out. “We will but not now. I wanted to focus for my study first,” “Yeah.. Suho and me will be the first who will get child!” Hyuna laughed.

“Eee.. byuntae!!” I mocked her. “Hahha.. I cant wait for Baek to has a child to!” Luhan laughed. I gave him a death glared. He really wanted to die.

“Baekkie baby!!” oh no.. that annoying voice again. I turned my head to the back and saw Youngjae ran toward me happily. This fking !

“Dont call me baby, stupid jerk!” yelled me.

“Aww baby, I miss you,” Youngjae wanted to hug me but Hyuna kicked his leg. “Dont hug him!” “What do you want huh?!” Youngjae asked.

“Dont hug Baekhyun or I will damn kill your body!” said Hyuna angrily. “Look Baek, you will be mine,”

I laughed. “Too bad, I will not,” we laughed. Youngjae eyed me before stepped away. Like who the hell will be his bf nor gf huh?

ANSWER ; nobody!!!!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note ; guys ;u; shd I  continue this storyy?? because I scared no one will read it because of BaekYeon TT^TT idk shd I continue it or just delete this story~~~ what shd I do ><