CHAPTER 1

Our Love Is Just A Contract

 First ;

 

 

Dear Diary, hello! I am Byun Baekhyun! I came from Byun’s family of course! I love my family sooooooooooo much!!!!! My father name Byun Byeonmi! He worked as the fisherman here! He the famous fisherman here! Everyone know my father ^^ Im proud to be his son because all fish that my dad catch are big!!  My mom is a ... housewife! Haha same like me. =3  yes, because I just stay at home and roll on the bed. Haha

I have 1 younger brother and 1 younger sister! The boy name Byun Jongin and another one is Byun Sangmin! I love them so much because they always make my day happy. Hehe..

Oh! I forgot to tell  you, I also has a lion-brother! His name is Kris. But he is a caring brother ever. Even he always kick my cute away, but I still love him so much! Ah I forgot to tell you, I am 19. You may ask me why I not at collage right now right? You know.. I came from the poor family, my father don’t has enough money to pay my collage as long as Jongon Jongin and Sangmin still school. Jongin will end his school this year and Sangmin next year! Me me? I already graduated xD I need to go now, my mom is calling for me. Maybe she want me to send his deli deli delicious cookies to my neighbour ^^ haha.. goodbye!!! -  4/9/2013

            “Baekhyun! What are you doing in your room?! Such as lazy son, go send this cookies to our neighbour,” Baekhyun’s mom, Byumi put her hands around his waist while glared toward his pretty plus lazy son. Baekhyun gave a peace sign before took the cookies, which is on the basket and ran toward the door. “Dont forget to take the money too!” Baekhyun’s mom screamed from the house. “Ai Ai capten!” Baekhyun screamed back. He wore his shoes and made a walked toward his neighbor’s house.

            When he reached his neighbor’s house, Baekhyun pushed the bell ring. After three time ringing the bell, finally the gate was opened. Baekhyun step in to the house. “Baekhyun!” suddenly he heard someone called for him, its Luhan. Luhan ran toward Baekhyun and hugged him tightly. “My baby fat!” Luhan said. “My Lazy Deer!” Baekhyun replied back. Both jumped in the hugged before someone stoped them.

            “Luhan, don’t you see Baekhyun bring my cookies?” asked Xiumin, Luhan’s step-brother. Luhan chuckled before asked for a forgive. Xiumin took the cookies when Baekhyun shoved it to him. After Xiumin lost (I mean.. he go to the kitchen hehe) , Luhan and Baekhyun continued jumped like a kid.

            “Luhannie, you want to know something? I think like I want to work,” said Baekhyun. Luhan gasped and covered his mouth. “Really baby?! Omo-waaa!! My diva want to worked!! Where where?!!” Luhan asked excitedly. He cant believe this diva will told him that. Baekhyun pouted cutely before pinched Luhan’s arms slowly. “I do not know yet. Can you search one for me please?” Baekhyun made a puppy face because he bet Luhan will agreed if he do that cutie stuff.

            Luhan cupped Baekhyun’s cheeks. “My boyfriend say, his friend’s mom need someone to help him at boutique. Do you want?” “Really? Of course I do! Where is it?” Baekhyun asked exitiment. He really need to worked to helped his parent.

            Luhan bited his buttom lips, he scared if Baekhyun don’t agreed after this if he said this. He knew that Baekhyun hate if he need to stay far away from his family. “At Seoul...” Baekhyun’s shining eyes became dark. “S-seoul? B-but.. its too far!” Baekhyun bited his lips. “That is why Im scared if you don’t agreed it so, my friend already told me that you can live at his younger sister’s house!” Luhan told Baekhyun.

            Baekhyun scratched the back of his head. “younger sister? But, I don’t know her...” Baekhyun’s voice became low. Luhan giggled and hugged Baekhyun tightly. “So, that is why I will introduce you to her! We will go to Seoul next week!” said Luhan happily. That was his plan. He want to meet his boyfriend so damn much! Its already 2 weeks they not met each other.

            “NEXT WEEK?! I not tell my family yet,” he was so shocked. “So, tell your family than. Come on, come on! Go!” Luhan pushed Baekhyun body toward the door. He sighed and titled Luhan’s head slowly before kissed his cheeks.

            **

 

            When Baekhyun arrived at home, he relized that his mom was not at home. Maybe she at went to her neighbour house or anywhere. “Ha, where do you go little fat?”  suddenly somebody scoled him from the back. Baekhyun lifted his head. Oh his brother, Kris!

            “Im sent cookies, lazy boy,” Baekhyun smirked. “Boo! Lazy boy! Hahaha!!” Jongin laughed from the house followed by Sangmin. Kris glared at them and turned his face, facing Baekhyun back. “Annoying same like you! Ahh why I have such as annoying brother and sister!!” Kris asked his self while scratching his head.

            Baekhyun rolled his eyes before step into the house. “Why we got such as annoying brother?!” Jongin shouted. Sangmin and Baekhyun gave a hi5. Kris gave a you-want-to-die looked before took the broom to smacked Jongin.

            “YAAA!!!!” Jongin jumped from the couch and ran toward the door. “Killer! Killer!” Sangmin screamed back and joined Jongin ran. Baekhyun covered his mouth, joined them running to. Kris threw the broom in front of them. “Dont come back here! Take that broom and eat it!!” said Kris before he closed the door with a louded bang.

            Baekhyun facing Sangmin, Sangmin facing Jongin, Jongin facing Sangmin and than Baekhyun. They bited their lips and laughing so damn hard. “Take that broom! Lets go play something using that,” said Sangmin happily. Jongin nodded and took the broom, which is laid on the ground. “So sad this broom. How dare Kris hyung do this to you,” Jongin made a sad face.

            Suddenly Baekhyun smacked Jongin face. “crazy! Talking to broom. Omg Sangmin, Jongin’s brain is not properly okay. Run, run before we will join him too,” he grabbed Sangmin’s wrist. Jongin smirked. He lifted the broom and tried to catch them. “Crazy Jongin is here!!!!” Jongin screamed.

            “No! I don’t want to be crazy,” Sangmin screamed while laughing. Baekhyun still holded her wrist while they’re running.

            When they’re already tired running, that 3 human stopped and took a deep breath. “Ahh.. so tired!” Jongin threw the broom then sat beside the broom. They’re near the beach right now. Baekhyun took a seat next to Jongin followed by Sangmin.

            “Omo oppa! Sunset, sunset!” Sangmin’s index finger pointed to the sun that already wanted to said goodbye because moon will take his placed after this. Jongin moved his head left to the right slowly. “Hurm.. so romantic if we can bring our love here right?” asked Jongin to them. Baekhyun nodded slowly. “Why you not bring your love than?” asked Baekhyun. He pulled his leg to his chest.

            Suddenly, Jongin made a fake-tears. “Oppa, why you made him remember about his past?” Sangmin asking. She laid her head on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Ahh Jonginnie! Im so sorry. You past? What past?” Baekhyun feel so sorry when he saw Jongin slowly wiped his tears using his thumb.

            “Do you remember Soyoung?” asked Jongin slowly. He put his chin on his palm. His eyes still focus to the sunset. The beach already became orange plus red. So beautiful.

            “Ahh that girl. Why? The girl that you really like right?” Baekhyun poked his younger brother’s shoulder. Jongin nodded slowly before continued his word “We are a lovely couple, hyung. Everyone said we such as perfect couple in the world before someone stold Soyoung from me! Im sad... we already couple almost 1 year, hyung,” he sobbed. Remember about the bad past was the sad thing ever and so sad!

           
            “What?! Who stold her from you? Tell me, I will punched his not-so-handsome face!” Baekhyun punched his own palm while made an angry face. Sangmin chuckled and poked Baekhyun’s cheeks slowly. “His name is Daehyun. He is the chairman of the student in my school. You know hyung, here.. *Jongin patted the sand* is the place she asked for the break up...” suddenly both heard Sangmin crying.

            “Ya Sangmin! Why are you crying?” Baekhyun feel so worried. He scared if something will happen to her. Sangmin shook her head slowly while wiped her tears with her back hand. “Jongin oppa, why your story so sad? Its .. its like a drama!” Sangmin buried her face to Baekhyun’s chest. Both Byun’s boy laughing while rubbing Sangmin’s back.

            When they’re in their own drama, suddenly they heard someone called for their name. “Ya Baek, Jongin and Sangmin! Oh my god, finally I found you!” Kris ran toward them before hugged them. “I thought you all already had been kidnapped! And.. Sangmin, why you crying?” Kris turned his face, facing his little younger sister, who was still crying. “Nothing.. Jongin oppa story was so sad!!” Sangmin smiled to Kris.

            Kris laughed and pinched Sangmin’s cheeks. “Lets go Byun sibling, our mother and father already made us dinner. Guees what they cook to us today?” asked Kris happily. He holded Sangmin’s hand while Baekhyun holded Jongin’s hand.

            “Shushi!” Sangmin smiled but her smiled turned to the sad smiled when Kris shook his head. “Kimchi?” “No....”

            “Erm.. aha! They cooked Kris’s head!” Baekhyun laughed loudly before he ran with Jongin. “What?! Sangmin, lets go catch them!” Kris pulled Sangmin’s hand.

            They four finally came back to home safely. Kris twisted the doorknob slowly and saw his mother and father already prepared the food on the table. “Ha.. already back my child. Come on, lets eat together,” their mom called for them.

            Byun’s child sat on the chair. “Waaa!! Fried Chicken, Fried Fish! Nyum nyum!!” Baekhyun his lips. “Aishh Baekhyun. Control your feel. Okay, lets eat,” told their   dad. .  “Baekhyun, where the money?” asked the mother. Baekhyun stop eating and smiling, mean he forgot about the money. His mother just shook her head.

            *****

            “Nan eureurong..eureurong..eureurong dae! Awoo saranghaeyo!!” Baekhyun sang in the bathroom using his high noted. BAM BAM BAM!! Kris bang the door as louded as he can. “Ya Bacon! Don’t sing in the bathroom. You voice is like a frog calling for the rain you know?! Stop it!” Kris nagging.

            “What what? Hahhaahaha I know hyung, you’re jelly (jelouse) with my angelc voice! Hahahhaa..” Baekhyun laughed from the bathroom. Kris raised his eyebrow before get an idea. He slowly made a walked toward the light switches before turned it off.

            “KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Baekhyun screamed. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note ; first chapter yehet ohorat ohsen sen sen!! kkkkkk.. hope you like it T_T or not? /hiks hiks/ lol