CHAPTER 16

Our Love Is Just A Contract

Sixteen;

 

 

I prepared for breakfast before I need to go to my collage but suddenly I felt someone blew toward my neck. I turned my face and shocked when I saw Chanyeol smirked at me.

“Chanyeol! I guess you a ghost!” I knocked his head with spoon. He pouted and whispered “Baby.. where’s my contract?” I made an annoying face before replied “You know? Last night I saw the paper flew toward the kitchen and cut itself! Its so creepy horror !”

“Mummy~~” He pouted cutely like a baby boy and me O__O What?! Mummy? Euu!! So gross!

“Mummy, I want my ‘toy’ back!” he stompped his feet. My eyes became widened and stop cooking. “Ya Chanyeol! Don’t act like a baby! Eat your food and wash all the dishes. I need to go now,” I walked toward the living room and grabbed my backpag. “But mummy, what Channie will play if Channi’s ‘toy’ not here?” he made a fake cried.

“Chanyeol! STOP IT! I need to go now, see ya,” I quickly wore my shoes and ran away. “Okay Baekhyun, take care,” he laughed. Err.. I think he is crazy right now. Mummy for real? Gross euuwww!! Im not your mummykink nor !

 

I arrived and saw Luhan chatting with Sehun. They laughed happily. So cute! “HunHanie!” I yelled their couple name. They looked at me and waved toward me. “Lets go to the class! YOSH!!!” I raised his hand on the air.

“YOSH! Okay, bye Sehun,” he kissed Sehun’s cheek before ran together with me. There, I met Hyuna talking to a boy. Who is he?

“Hyuna,” I poked her shoulder. “A-ah! Baekhyun!” she grinned. “Baek,Luhan, meet my.. boyfriend, Jang Hyunseung,” she smiled shyly. We gave a shocked face. “Wow! You already grow up Hyuna!” Luhan hugged Hyuna tightly but Hyunseung clear his throat and Luhan knew it. he smiled.

“Daebak Hyuna. Hyunseung hyung, you should meet Hyuna’s family. I from Park’s family too,”

“Oh really? Yes, I plan that too but.. Im scared,” said him.

“Dont worry! They don’t bited!” I poked his shoulder, We laughed.

 

 

When Luhan and I walked together, suddenly, Youngjae blocked us. “Baekhyun, I want your number.” Said him. I rolled my eyes. Whatever -__-

“I don’t have-“

Suddenly my phone rang. Urghh!! Who the heck call me at this time?! I picked up the phone without checked the screen. “Hello?” “Hello Baekhyun! This is Sangmin!” Oh1!! My younger baby boo TT^TT

“Sangmin, I miss you, baby,” I said. Pretend that she is my girlfriend. Luhan giggled, knowing my tactic.

“Baby? Oppa, are you crazy?”

“Yes baby, oppa will meet you, but not now, sweetheart,”

“Yaa hyung! You love me? Euww im not gay!” – Kai

“Baby, don’t cry okay? Oppa will meet you soon. Got to go baby! Love you!”

 

I pressed the red button and smirked. “Look, I already have girlfriend! Go away ,” I shoved his body but he grabbed my wrist. “Lier!” “I am not stupid! Now, go away!” I shoved his body again before ran with Luhan. Sorry Sangmin and Kai -__- please don’t. Im married a guy, you know?

 

 

 

**

 

Chanyeol laid his stomach on the bed while checking his work from the Ipad. Suddenly he decided to sign into Facebook to search for Baekhyun’s facebook.

After a few minute, searching for it, finally he found he. He checked Baekhyun’s facebook profile and found its cute. After that, he checked Baek’s wall and found something

 

Luhan :

Dont approved that crocodile land okay? ;)

 

What? Did Luhan pointed it toward me? Chanyeol don’t cared about it and touch the add friend button and waiting for Baekhyun to approve it . If Baekhyun not approve it,  he will forced him.

**

 

I played my phone in Luhan’s car. “Luhan! Why you wrote that thing in my wall?” I asked him with an angry voice. “Hahaha! I just want to warning you! Stay away from Youngjae!” he laughed.

I pouted and checked the friend (idk what to say TT^TT)  list and saw something intresting. Park Chanyeol add me!!! I wanted to scream!!!

Before I confirm him, I stalked his wall first. I checked his profile, OMG! He looked like model for real. So handsome! Im proud to  be his pretty wife. Hahaha..

But..

When I checked his wall, my oild suddenly boild. His wall full with girls post (Oh Idk what to say ><) 

 

You so handsome!

Hi, my name is Hyunmi, can I know you well, Channie?

Are you real baby?! Approve me as your friend baby?

Check your DM and call me ;)

 

And so on~~~

 

Baekhyun pouted but glad because Chanyeol never replied them. Good husband. Hehehe.. He confirmed  Chanyeol before kept his phone into his pocket back.

“Ahh!” Luhan scramed and quickly stopped the car. “Why Luhan?!” Baekhyun asked with a shocking voice. “Gosh! What the heck Youngjae do here?!” Luhan bited his lower lips. I saw Youngjae walked toward us and knocked the window.

I stepped out from the car. “What do you want?” “You forgot something,” he said before took my phone from my pocket and made a call. I raised my brow. “Thank you Baek. I call my mom but she not pick up. Bye,” he gave my phone back before leave. I blanked.

“Idiot,” said me.

 

**

 

Finally! Arrived at home. I want to sleep right now. So tired today! Before I could opened my bedroom’s door, suddenly someone covered my mouth.

“Hey dear, you back!”

Oh Chanyeol -___-

 

“You already approve me uh? Who is crocodile land, baby? Me?” he asked me 3 time. I pushed his hand away. “Go check your facebook, babo!”

“Why so angry?” he smirked.

“Nothing,” replied me and stepped into my bedroom. “I want to sleep. Don’t disturbed me,” “Anyway Baek, Sangmin called me and she say.. you love her?”

I laughed. “Its just  a joke okay? And Chanyeol...” I my lips. Errkk.. should I told him like this ‘CAN YOU REMOVE ALL YOUR YEOJA FRIEND IN FB?’ but its sound so desprated and he will laughed at me.

“Hmm?” – Chanyeol

“Err.. C-can..i-its okay! I want to sleep,”

“Baekhyun, I want my contract back!” said him.

"Contract, contract, you only care about those stupid contract! you such as chilidish Chanyeol! Made a contract for our wedding! I am not satisfied with the contract! its unfair! how dare you, told me to sleep on the sofa?! "I crossed his arms. Chanyeol sighed. 

I covered my mouth. I don’t know why I suddenly yelled at him. “Im sorry,” “Its okay..” replied him.

 

Silent

 

“Baekhyun, do you want to eat dinner with me tonight?  I will cook for you,” he break the silent. I just nodded. Dont know what to said. He smiled before leave.

 

As Chanyeol’s promise, he cooked steak for us. Its look really delicious. I ate like a hungry people but I don’t care. I really hungry right now plus this steak was goooooddd and tasty!

“Wait Baekhyun, I will back,” he told me. I just nodded and continued to eat my meal. I also took his steak with an evil smirked. He is not here right?

 

About 15 minutes, I wait for him but he still not comeback. I wiped my mouth using a tissue and searched for Chanyeol. I went to  Chanyeol’s bedroom but I don’t found him. I decided to check him in my room and I saw him there, sat on bed while holding my phone. Why with my phone?

“Chanyeol.. you want to eat or not?” I asked him while walked toward him. He lifted his head toward me before

 

 

He

Threw

My

Phone

On’

The

Floor

 

 

I shocked. The phone was broken. “M-my phone! Chanyeol, what is wrong with you?!” I yelled at him.

Fking stupid trash!” Chanyeol yelled at me.

I shocked for a couple time when I heard he called my like that. “I told you before!  Thing that you need to do is study! Not searching for a couple! Stupid idiot trash! You just a trash that I pick from the night club. I give you money and anything! Is there anything else I don’t give you,sl*t?!”  he yelled at me again with a dirty word.

My tears rolled on my cheeks when he said im a S_ _ _ ... Im a trash! “Chanyeol, what I already do to you?” I asked him nicely.

“You ask me why right now? Who is the is youngjae?!” he shouted. “H-he.. my friend,” I tried  to tell him.

“Which friend call friend as my love?!”

“Chanyeol, believe me..” I tried to catch his hand but he pulled it to the back.

“Lets divorce Chanyeol..” I cried.

 

I heard he laughed while smirking. “Why? Oh yeah.. you want to marry him? Don’t you?” “Not like THAT! I just cant with you!”

“Fine! I will never ever care about you but remember something, I will never ever divorce YOU!” Chanyeol stepped out from my room. I heard he closed the door with a louded bang. I broke on the floor and cried. Youngjae, you a !

 

(Im a good author and I know it .  so this is what Youngjae wrote ;

My Love baby Baekhyun. Cant wait to see you tomorrow. And, lets eat dinner again, baby?) 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note ; ;A; guyssss!!! Sorry for not update for a loooonggg time TT^TT I need to do a lot of homework and mybe need to take hiatus again because on July, I need to do a lot of thing >.< I will so busy on July *cry* Not edit this chapter back. *sorry* And forgive me if this story is boring and my grammar is bad bad bad.. Thnk you for reading and stay with me ^^ Oh, and I need to cut some bad word because I hate bad word. kkk.. Anw #5YearsWith4Minute (18/6/2014) !!!! Im 4NIA since 2010 ^___^ they debut on 2009 kkkk.. Love them <3