CHAPTER 10

Our Love Is Just A Contract

 Ten ;

       

      Calm down Baek, calm down!! I kept walking around the room. My younger brother, Kai followed what I do right now. Luhan, he said to me to calm down.

      “Arghh!! How can I calm down Luhan? Today is the day! I will marry that Park Chanyeol!” I screamed. My voice echod in the bedroom. Luhan rolled his eyes. “Ya.. I never know your friend like this. He so nervous. I know he cant wait for the first n—OUCH!” Sehun shouted. Luhan pinched his arm. “Shut up!” Luhan yelled. Sehun pouted and turned his body, facing the wall.

      Ignored the boy, Luhan pulled my hand and told me to sat near him. “Aishh my baby Baekki, you already grow up. I still remember when you cry because you had been bullied by Kris. I still remember that.. and I-“ “Gosh Luhan! This is not a flashback memories!” I pinched his cheek. Luhan giggled.

      “Hey hey Baekhyun, mom already told us to go! Lets go!” Hyuna suddenly stood up. I nodded slowly. Ahhh.. save me please.. I wanted to escaped. YES! I had a big plan!

      “Hey, I want to go to the toilet. You guys wait me in the car okay?” I pretend that I really need toiler right now. They nodded before leaved me alone here.

      Suddenly I heard my phone rang. I picked up the call without checked the ID. “Hello~” I sang. “What hello? I want to tell you, make sure you will come to our wedding or I will cut you into the piece!” gulp! Damn damn! This is Park Chanyeol.

      “Err.. what? Of course I will come! Aigoo you,” I laughed. “Okay baby, I waiting for you,” said Chanyeol before he cut the line off.

      I sighed. Errr! What should I do right now? If I ran, how about mom and dad? T^T I need to continued this wedding... yes baek, you need too..

      I walked out from the bedroom and walked toward the car. They looked so happy. I smiled warmly toward them. Baekhyun, you will be his wife a few more hours (Im laughing when I wrote this xD WIFE?! xD)

 

**

 

(SKIP!!! THEY ALREADY MARRY.. OKAY, I WILL MAKE SHORT PART)

 

      “Kiss!” Chanyeol gulped. He kissed Baekhyun’s lips about a second before turned his face. “Aww so cute!” Sangmin giggled. Baekhyun blushed like tomato. My first kiss was his...

 

**

 

     

 

      After Im officialy being Chanyeol’s wife *cough xD* I quickly ran away. Oh I mean ran toward the food. Im so hungry right now. I took all the food. A bowl of rice, chicken, a bowl of vegetable soup, watermelon and brought its to the table.

      My family and Chanyeol’s family raised their brow when they looked at my food. Erghh what? I eat food, not Chanyeol’s head. Im ignore them, took the spoon and ate its. Urrmmm!! So delicious!

      “Urmm no wonder oppa weight is 70KG,” Sangmin winked at me. I winked at her back. I don’t care. I love food more than everything. I continued to eat my food until I felt someone kicked my leg slowly. Hasihhhh who the hell is this?! I kicked back.

      Kicked

            Kicked

            Kicked

 

      “Baekhyun!” I heard Chanyeol whisperd at my ear. So closed my I liked it! his perfume.. urmm.. I liked it! hehehe

      “What?” I asked him. “Stop eating idiot! We need to go back home right now,” “What?! Hey, the wedding event stil not finish okay? Stay here and eat! I want to take noodle. Bye!” I waved before leave.

      “Haha, Baekhyun so cheerful,” Mrs Park laughed followed by Mrs Byun.

      “Chanyeol, you cant wait for tonight? No need to whispered at Baek’s ear,” Sehun wiggled his brow. Chanyeol punched his shoulder slowly. “Idiot!” he said. Everyone laughed.

      From far, I heard everything what they talked about. Erghh first night? NO! T^T I hate it!!!!!

 

      AT THE NIGHT

 

      My family talked with Chanyeol’s family. Chanyeol talked to Kris and Suho and I was so boring. I told Chanyeol that I want to go to his room. He nodded.

      When I reached the door, I twisted the knob and.. WOW! My eyes became widened. So big! Wow!!! Wait.. why his bedroom colour concept is brown plus white? Nahh I don’t even care.

      I stepped into the room, closed the door and walked around the bedroom. “Fuhh.. so hot!” I was fanning my face using my hands. I opened my t-shirt before I heard the door opened. I was so shocked when I saw Chanyeol froze in front of the door so does me.

      I made a drastic move by jump onto the bed and grab the blanket to covered my body. “Err..Hi,” I waved awkwardly. He looked at me like he wanted to do something bad right now. I smiled and he smirked.

      He closed the door, locked it and walked toward me. Im gulped. Andwaee! What the heck he wanted to do right NOW?!

      When he already stood in front of me, his face closer to my face with his y *uhuks* smirked. “Get out!”  he said with a lower voice.

      “Errk? What?” Im blanked.

      “Get out before I force  you,”

      I shocked. I quickly moved my body to the edge of the bed. “I- err what you want to do?” slapped! What question is that Baekhyun? Erghh!!

      “idiot. I don’t has any feeling with you idiot! You don’t remember our contract? Saty away from my BED!” he said before shoved my. I fell down. Ouch! So damn hurt!

      I rubbed my back. “Go take your bath and this is your pillow. Sleep everywhere you want but not my bed,” he said. I stucked my tounge and grabbed the pillow that he threw on the floor.

      “I hate you!” I said slowly.

      “Ch, I hate you too,” he replied. I rolled my eyes.

 

      After I finished took my bath, I saw Chanyeol playing his tablet.I wore my dress before I smirked when suddenly I got a plan. YES, JUST WAIT CHANYEOL! I came closer to him before...

      “BAA!!” I jumped on his bed. He turned his head before yelled at me “YA! Don’t jump on my bed!!”

      “HAHAHA!  I don’t care!!” I kept jumping on his bed while laughing. Suddenly, I laid on his bed and closed my eyes. “Ya, your bed is on the floor,” he pocked my shoulder.

      Krik krik

 

      “Baekhyun!” he slammed the bed. I opened my eyes slowly and blinked cutely at him. “Please~~~” he rolled his eyes “NO,” I pouted when I heard that.

      “Ahh I hate you,” I crawled on the bed and jump off the bed. I took the pillow that Chanyeol gave to me, my favourite orange blanket with Pooh pattern and jumped on bed back. “Are you deaf?” he asked me. He already lost his temper maybe. Hahah xD.

      I shrugged. I the pillow on the bed, and adjusted my blanket. “Chanyeol, turn off the light please,” I said. “Baekhyun, you don’t want I do something bad right? You know I has that ‘chance’ when you on my bed right?” he smirked at me. “Its okay if you want. Im yours right? Now, goodnight,” I closed my eyes back.

      I only heard he groaned before I felt he hugged my waist. “The light, idiot.. or you scare of dark,” I teasing with my eyes still closed. “Shut up before I threw you away,” he said. Im giggled and hugged him back. I will dream my bias  tonight! Oh Taeyon, you hugging me right now. Lol..

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note : short update. not edit! BYE!! hiatus ^^