CHAPTER 5

Our Love Is Just A Contract

Fifth ;

 

 

I started my worked with arranged all the clothe at here. I need to be carefull because all clothes at here was expensive. Soooooo expensive.

            Suddenly, I felt someone stared at me but I just ignored it and continued my worked.

            “Hey dwarf,” oh my Gucci, I jumped and turned my head. “Ya, whats is wrong with you? Can you please at least say Hi?” I half-yelled at him. Chanyeol smirked at me before tilted my head. “I already said hey, its just same like Hi right?” he smirked again. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him. Its just waste my time, talking to him.

            “Hey Baekhyun, Oppa, eomma called for us,” suddenly I heard Hyuna called us. I put some clothe on the floor and ran toward Hyuna but Chanyeol grabbed my arm. “Woo slow down, dwarf,” he said.

            “Hey hey idiot boy, Mrs Park called m- I mean us right now! Let me go!” I tried to escaped from his big hand. Finally, he released his hand so I quickly ran toward Mrs Park’s office.

            When I reached her office, Mrs Park smiled at me. “Hello Baekhyun, how your work?” she asked me politely.”Good!  I really love this work. Its suit me, I guess..” I smiled shyly.

            I heard Miss Park laughed. “Anyway Byun Baekhyun, this is my son, Park Chanyeol,” she introduced me, her annoying son to me. I smiled angrily at him. We both shook our hand but ouch! He grasped my hand firmly. I also saw he smirked at me.

            “Nice to meet you, Byun Baekhyun,”

            “Erkk.. n-nice to meet you too, Park Chanyeol,”

            We released our hand. I massage my hand because its was so hurt! I gave him a death glared. How I wished I can punched his face hardly. How I wished that so damn much!

            **

 

 

            Hello Dairy! Im so angry right now! Do you know that I founded him again!! That annoying Park Chanyeol. Im sad....

            **

 

            “Hhahahah I bet his hand hurt so damn much!” Chanyeol rolled on the bed while laughing. How much his love, watching Baekhyun’s face a few hours a go.

            “So, what should I do for him tomorrow... lets see..” he tapped his chin while thinking.

            Suddenly, Chanyeol heard someone knocked his door. “Chanyeol, lets eat dinner,” his mom said. Chanyeol just replied with the ‘OK’ words. He jumped from the bed and walked toward the door.

            “Hello mom and dad,” Chanyeol greeted his mom and dad when he reached the kitchen. “Hey Chanyeol,” Mrs Park replied back while put some rice on Chanyeol’s plate. Mr Park, who drank a cup of tea lifted his head and smiled at his only son.

            “Chanyeol, don’t you know that you already 25th? Asked his dad suddenly. Chanyeol just nodded his head lazily.”So, do you still don’t want to get marry?” “UHUK!” Chanyeol chocked when his dad asked that gold question.

            “Errk.. dad, Im still young for that. I still don’t has any girlfriend,” Chanyeol wiped his mouth using napkin. “Opps opps Chanyeol, its girlfriends, not girlfriend!” Mrs Park correct Chanyeol’s word. Chanyeol rolled his eyes, and know why Hyuna don’t wanted to live with them.

            “Dad, please.. I will marry soon but not now,”

            “But mom and Dad already old young man. We also want to look you and Hyuna has a child one day,” Mr Park said sadly. Chanyeol bited his lips, knowing that his father using his tactic again.

            “I will dad.. I will..” said Chanyeol slowly.

 

THE NEXT DAY...

 

            “Mom!! Come on mom, lets go to the boutique!” Chanyeol screamed in the house. He searched for his mom around the house.

            “Chanyeol,   you don’t need to scream! But.. why you so happy today?” asked Mrs Park weirdly. She also saw Chanyeol brought a bag with him. “Come on mom, we need to go to the work early so we can focus to our work,” Chanyeol said happily but that was not what he wanted to do. He already had a ‘speacial gift’ to Baekhyun. He cant waited for it.

            Mrs Park just shook his head and told his son to waited for him at the car. Chanyeol made a thumbs up.

            **

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

            Yehet! The 2nd day for me to worked at this awesome boutique!! I greeted the customer with my cutie smiled that made all the woman wanted to pinched my cheeks. Aww.. I knew they wanted it because Im cute like a baby.

            But, suddenly I saw Chanyeol stepped into this boutique with his bright-morning-smiled, omg.. he soo handsome! Im fangirling over him right now. How can he be so handsome today!

            I saw he walked toward me while smiling. I pouted and not replied his smiled back. “Hey Baekhyun, please smile at me,” euuwww gross, I pretend that I was so busy.

            I keep checked the paper. The paper for customer to booked their own shirt. “Hey Baekhyun, Im so sorry about last day, did you hand hurts?” He grabbed my right hand and blew it.

            “Hey! What is wrong with you?!” I pulled my hand back. He looked so weird today because he suddenly be a nice guy. I bet he wanted to do a bad thing to me.

            “Im do nothing Baekhyun b-but.. can you please forgive me? Here, this is for you,” he gave me a small box with a reben on it. so cute! I lifted my head, facing him. He shoved the box at me. I smiled at him and took the box happily. “Ok, I will,” “Really? Thank you so much Baekhyun!”

            Im chuckled and opened the box greedly and.. “AAA!! Frog! Frog! Frog!!” I shouted before threw the box away. There was a frog jumped on the floor so I quickly jumped onto the desk with a scrared feeling.

            “HHAHAHA Do you think I will asked for a forgiven from you? Never okay?!” Chanyeol laughed at me. I felt like I wanted to cried like a baby. I holded my tears but fail. My tears rolled down on my cheeks.

            “Hey, why are you crying? Im s-sorry, I don’t mean it,” Chanyeol wanted to wiped my tears but I stepped back and.. “ARGHH!!” oh, that its not my scream but its.. I turned my head a little bit and shocked when I knew its was Hyuna.

            “Hyuna, Im so sorry!” I helped her but my tears still rolled on my cheeks. I felt hurted when someone lied about their forgiven. “Its okay Baek.. HEY! Why are you crying?” Hyuna wiped my tears. She gave a death glared at Chanyeol,

            PANG! Hyuna slapped Chanyeol’s cheeks hardly. She brought us to the store. “What is wrong with you oppa? Why you hurt Baekhyun! You want me too kill you huh?!” Hyuna yelled at him. Im wanted to laughed when I saw Chanyeol’s scary face. Take that idiot! Hahahha xD

            “Baekhyun, Im sorry about what my stupid brother already do to you,”

            “Nahh.. its okay..”

            “YOU!” Hyuna pointed toward Chanyeol. “I will told mom about this and you will never ever can come here anymore!” Hyuna moved her hand on the air. She looked so mad right now. I just bowed my head.

            “Hyuna, No please? I really want to be here,” Chanyeol made a puppy face. Hyuna showed his palm ‘Talk To My Hand’ before told me to followed her. I stucked my tounge at him and lifted my thumb. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note : UPDATE! ^^ soreehh for my grammar and hey, can you please pretend that Baek is a girl please?! T___T pretend okay? haha anywany cant wait for exos teaser 'OVERDOSE' awww~ cant wait for it. please do comment my story please >< I need to improve my writing skills too. hehehehe