CHAPTER 20

Our Love Is Just A Contract

Tweenty;

 

Sehun rolled on his bed, he don’t know what to do right now. He took his phone from the table and texted Luhan.

 

To: Luhan

 

Babe, let’s have our nth date together again?

 

Sehun placed the phone beside him, waiting for Luhan to reply him. After a few minutes, his phone vibrated mean someone texted him. Sehun quickly checked his phone and yes! Luhan replied him.

 

From: Luhan

Sure

 

Just.. sure? Sehun raised his brow. Luhan usually reply him with a very cheerful message and this message was different. Did Luhan already hate him? Sehun gasped. He need to do something. He scared if Luhan found someone else.

 

**

 

Sehun followed Luhan from the back when he knew Luhan went to the mall. “Wow, who is that guy?” he asked himself when he saw Luhan and another guy at startbuck cafe. Sehun bited his lips when he knew Luhan with someone else and it’s not him.

“Who the hell is he?” Sehun asked himself. Sehun tried to hear what they’re talking about and yes, he got it.

 

“Yes, I miss you too, Luhan”

“Awww.. Xiumin hyung, your cheeks become chubby nowadays!”

“Stop pinching my baozi!”

Sehun bited his lips. Before he could attacked that so-call-Xiumin , he saw a girl ran toward Luhan and Xiumin.

 “Sorry Im late! Appa, look, I already got the balloon!” the girl hugged Xiumin’s leg. Xiumin smiled before lifted the girl up. “Luhan, this is my daughter. She is 6th already,” Xiumin told Luhan.

 Luhan gasped. “D-daughter?” Luhan almost screamed. Xiumin nodded slowly. “Yeone, go play with that clown again okay?” Xiumin’s daughter, Yeone nodded happily before ran toward the clown back.

“Her mom... Ahn Sohee.. died when she was two years old. I take care of her right now. Sohee died because of cancer,” Xiumin smiled slowly. Luhan gulped. He never know about this thing.

“I married her almost 2 years before we got Yeone..” Xiumin continued. Luhan just  nodded his head slowly. It’s hurted him deeply when he heard it. “Xiumin, if you have time, you can come to my house. I want to introduce Sehun to you,” Luhan holded Xiumin’s hands. “Sure! I need to go now. Bye Lu,” Xiumin waved his hand.

**

 

“Luhan..” Sehun poked Luhan’s shoulder but Luhan still quite.

“Sehun.. Im scared,” Luhan hugged Sehun. “Oh.. why?” asked him.

 

            Luhan told about Xiumin’s life and Sehun just nodded when he heard it. “Well, we should told Xiumin to come here and play together. Suho and Kris likes kid, maybe they can have a test when they’re having a baby! Haha” Sehun laughed. Luhan rolled his eyes and hit Sehun. “It’s not funny at all.”

 

            Suddenly Luhan’s phone vibrated. Luhan checked his phone and laughed. “Baekhyun told us to go to his house tonight,” said Luhan. “Oh, he already at his home right now?” asked Sehun. Luhan gave him a small nodded.

 

**

            “NO!!!!!” Suho screamed. “I mean.. YES!!!” he screamed again and hugged the doctor tightly. “Erk.. Miss.. please.. uhuks..” the doctor chocked because of Suho’s hugged. Suho released the doctor and smiled widely.

            “I love you. Yeah~” she clapped her hands happily. “Suho.. please, calm down..” Kris forced his wife to sit on the chair. “I am so sorry,” Kris bowed. “Nah it’s okay. I know how her feeling when she know, she is pregnant right now,” the doctor giggled.

            “Omg I can’t wait to know it.. is this baby, a girl or a boy,” Suho covered his face. Kris laughed and patted her head. “Thank you, doctor. We will come again,” “Okay Mr.Wu. please take care your wife. She so hyperactive,” the doctor laughed followed by Kris.

 

            After they left the hospital, Suho started to ask Kris what they should prepared for their baby. Their baby already 2 weeks and Kris noticed about Suho pregnant (Im laughing T^T) when Suho kept vomiting.

            “Kris, you need to treat me like a queen for now,” Suho poked Kris’s cheek when they arrived at home. Kris rolled his eyes. This diva, why he married this diva?

            “I love you,” Suho kissed his cheek. Oh, now he know why he married her. Because he loved her so much (cute =3) “I want to cook something. Let;s eat pasta. Oh, pasta so delicious! Wait.. tonight, we will go to BaekBie and Chanyeoldumbo’s house. I should bring it too,” Suho talking non stop.

            “Aishh Suho, calm down. You want to announce about your pregnancy to them this night?

            “Wow! Good idea, darling. Yes, I should tell them this night!” Suho ran to the kitchen to cook. Kris smiled and happy to. He will be a daddy in  9 months. Ahh he can’t wait for it.

 

**

 

“Sangmin! Give my toy back!” Jongin screamed when Sangmin stoled his toy. “Such as kid Jongin! You’re 17 for real!” Sangmin laughed. “Ahh Sangmin!”

Me and Chanyeol  just looked at them, fighting about toy. “Baby, you already tell them about tonight?” asked Chanyeol. “Tonight for what hyung? Fking?” Jongin laughed. Sangmin smacked his head. “Your mind is idiot like you. We will gather together tonight, idiot!” Sangmin nagging.

“Byun Jongin! Who the heck teach you that word?” I asked him angrily. He still young, oh me too but I  already married right? Jongin just shrugged. “Relax Baek, he already 17,” Chanyeol smirked. “Yeah hyung is right!” Jongin and Chanyeol made a high5 clap.

I rolled my eyes. So annoying. “Oppa, when we can stay at Chanyeol’s eomma and appa house? We don’t want to stay here,” Sangmin asked. “Tonight both you can follow them,” replied Baekhyun with a smiled.

The kids made a thumb up. So happy hahaha.. they don’t wanted to stay here because they don’t wanted to bother this 2 married couple.

 

THAT NIGHT..

 

 

The bell rang and I quickly opened the door and saw Kris and Suho in front of my gate. I pressed the button to open the gate for them.

“Hyung!” I hugged Kris tightly. Miss him so much. Well, we just meet a few weeks ago at my late mom’s and dad’s house. “Baekhyun! I miss my baby too,” Kris squeezed my cheeks. “Ouch, it’s hurt hyung,” I pouted cutely without noticing, Suho and Chanyeol glared at us.

“Ahh sorry, baby,” Kris rubbed my cheeks. “Baekhyun! Are you flirting with him?” Chanyeol pulled my hand and hugged me from back. “Kris... you-... oohh so cute! I should marry you both together,” Suho giggled. Kris pouted when he heard it. “ he is my brother, wifey..” he said.

“Sangminnie, why we should watch this kind of show,” Jongin hugged Sangmin. “I don’t know oppadeul,” Sangmin hugged Jongin back.

“Errkk ouh, sorry about our lovey dovey seen,” I grinned.

 

After a few minutes, HunHan couple arrived, followed by 2Hyun couple. Eomma and Appa come late to our house.

“Hyunseung, how is Hyuna? Naughty or what?” asked Chanyeol while titled Hyuna’s head. “She.. she is good,” Hyunseung answered. He still shy and felt uncomfortable with them. “Yaa oppa. Of course Im a good girl. Not like you!” Hyuna pushed Chanyeol’s hand away.

“Sehunnie, how Luhan?” asked Chanyeol while tilted Sehun;s head. “Ya Chanyeol. What is wrong with you. Tilting my head,” Sehun made an annoying face. Chanyeol laughed.

“Omo... eomma and appa can’t come tonight,” Hyuna suddenly spoked while checking her phone.  “Aishh.. so, we should start this thing just like that?” asked Suho. “How about us. We want to go to their house,” Sangmin bited her lips.

“Don’t worry, I will send you there, okay?” Suho ruffled Sangmin’s hair. Sangmin nodded happily. “So, let’s eat together and talking haha..” Sehun quickly stood up to take foods from the table.

“Yaa Sehun, calm down,” Luhan said. “Hee..” Sehun grinned.

 

They’re eating silently until Kris suddenly clapped his hand. “Errmm.. so guys, I want to tell you guys something..” Kris said slowly. He turned his face facing Suho. Suho played with her finger and nodded.

Kris took a deep breath before told them. “Suho.. sh-she.. is pregnant..” Kris bited his lips, waiting for others reaction.

“WHAT?!” – luhan

“Awww.. I cant wait for it” – Hyuna

“Guess who the one said Im the first person who will get a baby uh?” – Chanyeol

 

They started talking about Suho’s pregnancy. “If the baby is a girl, I can play with her,” Sangmin laughed. “Sehun, we should marry faster,” Luhan winked. “But you still study,” “Baek already married and he still study..” “aishh Luhan. No,” Sehun raised his hand.

“The next person who will pregnant is Baekhyun hahah xD” Chanyeol laughed. “Are you crazy?! Hella no!” Baekhyun yelled. “We’ll see,” Chanyeol smirked.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note : OMG OMG!! This chapter is sooooooooooooo damn boring, guys T^T Sorry sorry. And..hahaha I hope you guys like it. Im not a good author but I know my story is good lol what? xD contact me through twitter @windbubblesehun =3