CHAPTER 24

Our Love Is Just A Contract

TweentyFour;

 

 

Baekhyun shook Chanyeol’s shoulder. “What do you want...?” Chanyeol asked with a husky voice. “Cook me spaggeti please? Im hungry,” Baekhyun placed his chin on Chanyeol;s shoulder.

Chanyeol opened his eyes slowly. He glanced at the clock and sighed. Its 2AM for real! Baekhyun already pregnant almost 6 months and this is his routine. Cooked something to Baekhyun at the midnight and so on. But he cant complained.

“Baekhyun, can you wait until tomorrow? Im tired..”

“Tired? You tired on me right?”

Aishh.. he started again. Chanyeol stood up and sat on the bed. “It’s not like that..Im j- oh no, don’t cry Baek.Okay, I’ll cook you something okay? Shh.. don’t cry,” Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tightly.

“Okay.. but you need to cook me pizza. I change my mind,”

“P-pizza? I don’t know how to cook it!”

“Fine than! You are so useless! Sing me a song! Take your guitar,”

“Im not useless at all...” Chanyeol’s whispered. He felt hurted when Baekhyun called he like that. He slowly walked and took his guitar and brought it to the bed. “What song? Lullaby huh?”

Baekhyun though for a while. He don’t know anything about song. “Its up to you,” he smiled. “And I never ever mean to say you are useless. I am sorry,” Baekhyun continued his word. Chanyeol laughed when he heard that.

“It’s okay, babe. You need to take care our baby boy in here!” he pointed toward baekhyun’s stomach (A/N: I forgot! What its call? Belly? Newberry? ><) . “I will. For you, me and our beautiful baby girl! Park Ara (A/N : owhh.. idk what should I put) “ said Baekhyun.

**

 

“Baekhyunah~” Hyuna called Baekhyun followed by Luhan from her back. “How are you?” Hyuna stepped into the big house and laughed when she saw Baekhyun was eating ice cream like a monster.

“Ohh sorry! Im eating right now. So hungry!” he wiped his mouth used tissue. “Your weight keep gaining, not because of your Jimin but because of you. Keep eating!” Luhan laughed at Baekhyun. “Deliciouse ice cream,” Baekhyun his own lips and continued to eat the ice cream greedily.

“You need to stop,” Hyuna grabbed the strawberries which is on the table and ate it. “Chanyeol will hate you,” she continued.

“Hey hey Hyuna, don’t say like that!” suddenly Hyuna hearded a voice from her back and she knew who is it.

“I’ll never ever hate him,” Chanyeol sat on the couch. “Hey, you should at the office right now right?” asked Luhan. “Nahhh.. I don’t have mood. Im scared this boy suddenly call me and tell me he want to give birth haha ,” CHanyeol joking around.

“Its not funny you dumbo!” Baekhyun yelled at him.

“Haha.. Baekhyun, Chanyeol is really scared with blood,” Hyuna told Baekhyun about Chanyeol’s not so big secret.

Chanyeol hissed when he hearded that “Well, I am not now,” he said proudly. “LIer! I bet you will faint!” said Hyuna loudly and Baekhyun laughed and threw a pillow toward Chanyeol. “Ya.. don’t do this! My lovely wife, how dare you...” Chanyeol’s puppy eyes made Baekhyun giggled. Aishh so cute!

“Euuw.. I feel awkward..” said Luhan. He took a biscuit and ate it. “Sorry LuLu..” Baekhyun hugged the boy. “It’s okay!” Luhan smiled at Baekhyun and hugged the pregnant boy too.

“Ohh by the way, I heard Jongin will continue his study at Japan. He said that to me,” Chanyeol suddenly spoke. “Really?! Waaa~ I hope he can find a beautiful girl there,” Hyuna winked her eye toward Baekhyun. “Me too. I hope so,” answered Baekhyun.

If Jongin continued his study at Japan, that’s mean Sangmin will be alone at Eomma’s and appa’s house. Baaekhyun bited his lips, think about Sangmin.

“Hurmm.. how about Sangmin?” asked Baekhyun. He glanced at Luhan, Chanyeol and Hyuna. “Ohh she can stay at my house since my lovely handsome brother have a work at China!” said Hyuna. She know what in Baekhyun’s mind right now even she knew Baekhyun like only for 2 years. Baekhyun grinned and nodded.

**

 

“Yo Chanyeol, come on! We have an important meeting right now!” Sehun hit Chanyeol’s shoulder used the documents in his hand. Chanyeol pushed Sehun away before grabbed the flies from the desk.

“Let’s go!” told Chanyeol to Sehun.

 

When they arrived at the meeting room, suddenly Chanyeol’s phone was vibrated. He checked the phone and saw Hyuna’s number so he ignored it. he switched off his phone and stepped into the meeting room.

“Good Morning Mrs.Song and Mr.Kim, I am Park Chanyeol. Nice too meet you,” CHanyeol bowed a bit followed by Sehun. “ I am Oh Sehun,”

“So-“ Mrs.Song’s words had be cut by Sehun’s phone. “Oh, I am so sorry. Please give me a minutes,” Sehun bowed about a couple times before stepped out from the room.

“Hello Luhan.. why?”

“Where are you?”

“Im in the meeting room right now,”

“Chanyeol?”

“He with me.... why?”

“Why he switch off his ing phone?!”

“Calm down Luhan. What’s wrong?”

“His wife at hospital right now!! And you know what I mean RIGHT!?”

“What? Oh god.. did Baek wants to...”

“YES HE IS! TELL THAT IDIOT CHANYEOL RIGHT NOW!”

 

Sehun was shocked when he hearded HYuna’s voice. Sehun quickly ran toward the meeting room and whispered at Chanyeol’s voice.

“WHAT?! Oh, I am so sorry Mrs.Song and Mr.Kim, my wife at hospital right now. I am so sorry,” Chanyeol kept bowing before left. Mrs.Song and Mr.Kim asked Sehun, what happen and Sehun told them everything. Both them laughed when they heard it. “Wow, I hope they get a baby girl,” Mrs.Song laughed followed by Sehun and Mr.Park.

 

Chanyeol arrived at the hospital and searched for Hyuna and Luhan.

“You stupid idiot brother! Why you switch off you idiot phone?!” Hyuna yelled when she saw Chanyeol in front him. “Sorry, I have meeting.,.” “Meeting my ! GO! Baekhyun in the room right now. Fighting!” Hyuna pushed Chanyeol toward the room.

Chanyeol gulped his saliva. He scared. Really-really scared. “Hye, are you Mr.Park?” suddenly a doctor greeted him. Chanyeol quickly nodded. “You want to come in and ac-“ “yes I want. Please doctor!” Chanyeol cut the doctor’s words. The doctore nodded and told Chanyeol to followed him.

After the guy done wore the blue uniform, he stepped into the room and saw Baekhyun’s screamed and crying (Im laughing right NOW xDDDDD) . “Baekhyun, I’m here, baby.. I;m here,” Chanyeol hold Baekhyun’s hand tightly.

“Chanyeol.. I-I cant!” he screamed again.

“Mrs.Park. inhale, exhale.. do it again..” the nurse beside him tried to make Baekhyun calms. “N-no.. I can” he crying in pain.  “Please baby, for our child. Please!” he kissed Baekhyun’s forehead.

Suddenly, Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol’s hairs and pulled it. “Ouchh!! Its hurt!!” Chanyeol’s screamed. “ you! Im in pain right now!” he yelled at his husband. “Ohh.. blood..” Chanyeol’s head felt dizzy when he smelt the bloods.

“Mr, are you okay? One of the nurse asked Chanyeol. “I am... ok..ay...” replied Chanyeol.

“AHHH!!”

 

“Good job Mrs.Park! you got a baby girl! There is one more baby. Pushed it!”

 

“ONE MORE?!” Chanyeol’s eyes became widened before he passed out because of the blood.

 

“Mr.Park? Are you okay?” asked the nurse worried. She shook Chanyeol’s shoulder but no respond. She called other nurse to help her. One of the man nurse (-___- man nurse?) quickly ran toward the nurse and helped the nurse to lift Chanyeol up.

After 30 minutes, Baekhyun made it. he took a deep breath when its done but suddenly, the doctor said there was one more child he need to push out. Baekhyun cried loudly until Luhan came in to calm Baekhyun.

“Baekhyunnie, please.. you can do it! look, you got twins! Lets make it double S so it can be Twinss!! Come on!”

“It’s hurt! I might die!”

“God! Please don’t say like that Baekhyun-ah. You can do it! GO Baekhyun, GO!”

 

Baekhyun nodded his head. His cheeks already wet because of his tears. He can’t stop crying.

 

 

Almost 5 hours in the room, finally, Baekhyun and Chanyeol got two little Princess and one little prince.

Chanyeol already awaked after Hyuna slapped his cheek hardly.

 

Mrs.Park and Mr.Park cant stop saying their grandchilds are so cute and beautiful, same like Yiying. Kris poked Chanyeol’s shoulder and whispered “You got triple you are so power!” “Shut up idiot!”

“Wahh.. I hope I can get baby too. So cute,” Hyunseung poked Park Ara’s cheek cutely. “Yaa don’t touch! I don’t want to be mean but they just came out from Baek’s so, your hands must dirty,” said Hyuna angrily.

After feed the babies, doctor placed the babies in the special room. They can see the babies from the mirror glass.

“Well, my babies are cute than yours,”

“Yaaa.. Kris’s and Chanyeol’s oppa babies are cute. Stop fighting!” Sangmin pouted.

“Yeah, you guys same like a kid!” Jongin continued. Kris and Chanyeol laughed.

 

**

“Look! Monkey! Appa, that is you!!” Park Ara, 8 years old girl pointed toward one of the monkey, swang from the tree to another tree.

“What? Baekhyun! You don’t teach our Ara like that right?”

“Yes! Eomma teach us!” Park Jimin giggled. Baekhyun ruffled his only son and winked at Baekhyun. “Our Appa is handsome than monkey. We know it! right Ari?” Park Ara elbowed Park Ari, who busy an ice cream happily. Park Ari lifted her head before nodded innoncently. Chanyeol laughed. “Good girl!”

“Okay guys, let’s go home. I’ll cute you guys a delicious food!”

“YEAH! Eomma is the best!” the three twins screamed happily.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled at them.

Our Love Contract is no longer a contract. Our love is a true love. Nothing cant seperated us, unless died can separated us from this true happiness. 


A/N ; Hello guys ^^ Thank you sooo much for reading this story haha. Well I know, my grammar is bad but at least I try to improve it with loves from Sehun to me. asdfghjkl.. Finally OLIJAC already finished yehet! I can rest my mind and focus for something that I need to. ILY reader. ILY sooo much bcz Subs this story and stay here. ILY to Un-subs~ hahaha okay, bye. Hope we can meet again one day =))))