CHAPTER 3

Our Love Is Just A Contract

Third ;

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

            We ran together toward a girl that I don’t know. Maybe she is Hyuna? “Hyuna! Park Hyuna!!!” Luhan screamed like a girl. He always think he is manly but urghh?? Please? He look like diva ok?

            The girl, who with a long hair, white milky skin, wearing a black jacket waaa so stylist!!! Oh oh and a short jeans with a black high heels. y baby!!

            “AAhh Luhan! Hey!” Hyuna waved at Luhan back. She ran slowly toward us and smiled. She so pretty! How to said? Ahh she is pretty same like 4Minute’s Hyuna or anybody. “Hyuna, this is Byun Baekhyun that I told you,” Luhan pulled me and that made me almost bumped her. This boy, seriously I want to bazooka his head right now. “Ah, Hi Baekhyun-ssi, I am Hyuna! You want to worked at my mom’s boutique right?” Hyuna lended her hand and I grabbed her hand back. We shook our hand for a while.

            “Hi Hyuna-ssi, Im Baekhyun and yes! I want to work at your mom’s boutique,” I smiled at her. She so nice! “Hehe.. oh and Luhan also told me that you want to stay at my house? Really?” Hyuna shook my shoulder about 3 time with her big smile. My head almost dizzy right now. “Err yes.. is it ok for-“ before I could finish my pretty word, Hyuna already hugged me. “AHHHHHHHH!!! Im so happy! Finally I got friend so that mean I will not alone at my house anymore,” Hyuna hugged me while jumping like a little kid.

            “Oh Oh yeah, good then!” I followed her jumping too. A few people whatched us liked we already killed 3 people right now. “G-guys, stop jumping.. everybody watching at us,” Luhan whispered. We stop jumping and smiled. “Sorry!” we said that word together.

            **

 

            I keep turned my body to the left and right. My finger never stopped pressed every button in Hyuna’s car. Yeah, this is my first time in my life I riding a car. So sad right? I know that, I know. Hyuna keep talking about her life, about her family plus her annoying big brother.

            “You know, my brother always use me to make his girlfriend and boyfriend being jelouse you know?” Hyuna pouted. Oh, we still in the car hehe.. “Really? W-wait, boyfriend? He....??” I raised my eyebrow, waiting for Hyuna to continued my word but she only nodded so its mean yes.

            “Euuuu.. Poor you, get a brother like that!” I shook my shoulder. Hyuna just laughing “I don’t even care you know? My family already know him very well. Hey, we already arrive!” Hyuna tapped the steering about two time before opened the car’s door.

            I knocked the window, and told Hyuna to opened the door for me because I don’t know how to open it. I feel like I want to be a frog right now. So embrassing ok? Hyuna chuckled and helped me to opened the door from outside.

            When I already steped out from the car, Hyuna told me to followed her. My eyes became widened when I walked into her house’s garden. So big! Her house too. I poked her shoulder “Hyuna, is this your house?” “Yes, why?” I almost fainted, seriously Hyuna? This is her personal house?!!

            “N-not your family’s house? Because this house is too big. Look at the backyard, swimming pool! fish pond too. Wow!” I cant control my feeling. “No Baekhyun. This is my house. I live here alone. I also don’t has any maid because I hate maid! I don’t want the bad past be repeat again,” Hyuna pouted again. She twisted the door-knob and told me to steped in.

            Again, my eyes being liked an owl. The concept in her house was so beautiful. The wall colour was white, there are also a 3 black leather sofa at the middle of the living room. There are also a ladder which is divided into two. Meanwhile, on the wall, I saw about 4-5 frame, maybe its Hyuna’s family photo.

            “Hyuna, I think you really need a maid. How can you handle this house? Its so big,” I placed my luggage beside me. “I don’t want maid! You want to know? I had a maid before but I feel like urghhh!!! You know, the maid stoled all my money and then I told my self to never ever take any maid after this! Oh, don’t worry about this house, I clean it one time a week,” Hyuna put her hands around her waist.

            I just nodded plus admire her too. “Baekhyun, come on I bring you to your room. Its at  upstair! Come on,” Hyuna lifted my luggage and walked toward the ladder. I just about to told her that its okay, I can carried my own luggage but she seen so happy so I just followed her.

            We both walked along the corridor before stopped. I almost bumped at Hyuna’s back. Aigoo this girl. “Baekhyun, this is your house and the room in front yours is mine!” her index finger pointed toward  to my room and changed toward her room.

            Her door’s room was so pretty too. She design it with a hairy thing that I do not know what it is. She also sticked a few star on the door and some glitter. So girly but its was so beautiful.

            Hyuna opened the door for me. “Hyuna, you not scared stay here alone?” I asked while packing my thing. “No. I feel relax. If I at my house, I need to hear my mom said that I need to find a boyfriend ASAP. I hate it,” Hyuna told me. She also helped me packing my thing. So nice!

            “Baekhyun, I need to tell you that Im sorry if I will do a bad thing to you later” I almost shocked when I heard it. what she mean? Did..did.. she want to me?! NO WAY! She look like a nice girl for me. Suddenly I heard Hyuna chuckled. “I mean like if Im suddenly hugged you or screamed when Im in the happy mood or anything!” she correct her word back. I smiled a little bit because I thought about a bad thing. How could me thought Hyuna like that. Aigoo...

            **

No one POV

           

            “PARK CHANYEOL!!! CHANYEOL!! WAKE UP!!!” Mrs Park bang the door again and again to wake up her most lazy son.

            “Yes mom, yes, I will!” Chanyeol yawned for a while and pulled her blanket to covered his body. “Chanyeol! Wake up right now! Don’t you know that if you prepare yourself , you can beat girls you know?! Now, get up and follow me to the boutiques! Dont be a lazy son. For one week, you just sleep and eat only, now wake up!” Mrs Park bang the door again.

            Chanyeol cupped his ears. Errghh if his mom started to talking, it will be ended like this. Talking non-stop and always tell him that he a lazy son. For almost everyday his mom told him to followed her to her boutique. Hello mom?! Im a boy and I no need to go to the boutique!

            Chanyeol talking to hisself before get up from his laid position. He rubbed his left eye using his index finger. “Mom, I already wake up. I want to take a bath right now..” Chanyeol screamed from the bedroom. Mrs Park only shook her head, never understand with her own son.

            He walked slowly toward the bathroom and grabbed the towel. He yawned for a while before pushed the bathroom’s door. Boutique, here I come...

            **

Baekhyun’s POV     ‘

 

“Oppa!! WAKE UP! Baekhyunnie, Baekkie..!! ahh”  erghhh, which monkey jumped on my bed?! I want to sleep ok? I grabbed the pillow and cupped my ears. “Mom, 5 minutes mom,” I screamed.

“Mom? Ya Baekhyun, im not your mom!” w-wait? Why my mom’s voice sound like a kid? I opened my eyes slowly and screamed. “GHOSTTTT!!!” I threw the pillow toward Hyuna. “Ouch! Ya Baekhyun, why you throw the pillow toward me?” Hyuna rubbed her forhead. I raised my eyesbrow and relized the girls was Hyuna.

How can Im not shocked when Hyuna’s face was white! I bet she wearing a cream on her face plus her hair also long. “Hyuna, Im sorry! I though you a ghost,” I rubbed her forehead back. “Its ok Baekhyun. Now, go take your bath. Its already 7AM. My mom usually open her boutique on 8AM. Ppali!” Hyuna pushed me toward the bathroom. I nodded and grabbed my towel.

When I was in the bathroom, I cant stop yawning. Im so sleepy right now so I decided to sat on the floor for while. Omo, the floor was so cold but I don’t care.  I leaned against the bathroom door before I closed my eyes slowly.

BANG BANG BANG! “Baekhyun! What are you doing in there? Are you taking your bath or you make a bath tub? Baekhyun!!” Hyuna bang the door. She so worried because Baekhyun already 15 minutes in there.

I was so shocked when I heard the bang. I quickly stood up and ran but... BAM! I fall on the floor. Ouch! Its was so hurt! “Baekhyun, are you okay? Are you still in there?” Hyuna asked from the outside.

“Y-yes, Im okay Hyuna, don’t worry! I want to take my bath now,” I screamed. “What? You still not taking your bath yet? What are you doing in there for past 15 minutes a go?” Hyuna asked but I not answerd her. I feel ashamed of myself because I sleep in the bathroom. AHHH >/////< 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note; yehet! Im back xD sorry if this chapter is boring haha becuase I dont has any idea what to wite T___T and I just back from my long holiday =) long? I think no maybe? kkkk.. anw, 4Minute win at Ingkigayo last day right? (31/3/2014)  ^^ feel proud of them kkk.. I hope 4Minute will win again OUO Oh, Cant wait for Apink and EXO to comeback xD hehe. I want to buy Apink's album soon ouo anw, its almost 1 am at my place so, jaljayo =* have a nice dream. dream ur bias ne? hehe BYE!