CHAPTER 2

Our Love Is Just A Contract

Second ;

 

“Baekhyun, you already tell your mom and dad about our plan?” Luhan asked when they just arrived at the beach, sat on the big rock. Baekhyun raised his eyesbrow when he heard it. “Plan? Did we already plan anything?” Luhan smacked Baekhyun’s head. “YA! What in your mind ah? Our plan to go to seoul. You said  you want to work at there right?” Luhan sighed. He pouted.

            Baekhyun grined and said sorry to Luhan. “Not yet. I will ask them after this.. I just... I cant leave without them,” Baekhyun voice sound slow. Again, Luhan rolled his eyes. Such as Drama King! “Come on Baek, grow up ok? You already 19, so does me! Come one Baekkie, lets go to Soul together,” Luhan hugged the diva tightly. He laughed when he heard what Luhan said. For him, 19th years old still a kid. Yes, just for him.

            “Ok ok.. I will ask them now! Lets go, Lulu,” he grabbed Luhan’s waist and both boy ran toward Baekhyun’s house.

            When they reached the house, Baekhyun shouted for his mom name. “Mom!!!” “Ya Baekhyun. Don’t scream in the house! Im not deaf yet,” the mother yelled from the kitchen. Byunmi putted the knife on the desk and walking out from the kitchen.

            “Mom.. can I ask you something please?” he hugged his mom plus made a cutie face. Byunmi raised her eyebrow when he saw Baekhyun reaction. This is must had something. Like we said, has prawn behind the rock hehe..

            Byunmi sat on the couch and crossed her leg, like a big boss in the house. “What?” asked her. “Mummy, my love, can I go to Seoul next week? I want to work” Baekhyun knee in front of his mother. Byunmi’s eyes became wide when she heard it. Than she laughed. “Work? My lovely son Baekki, you still do not know how to wear you shirt properly and now? You want to go to Seoul? Im scared you will wear you shirt at your foot,” Byunmi smirked. “Mommy my love, why you so mean? Pweaasee? I promise, I will send a lot of money to our family,” he hugged Byunmi’s leg.

            Luhan ran toward them and joined Baekhyun hugged her leg. “Please Miss Byun. I will take care this diva. Please??” Luhan lifted his head. Fake tears feel down from his cheeks. Byunmi shocked before shook her head. Drama king again? She already understand her son and Luhan too. Both already being friend since they were 6th so no doubt if this both boy had a same personality and brain.

            “Where you want to work?” asked Byunmi. “At boutique!” answerd Baekhyun cheerfully. For a couple time, Byunmi bursted a laughed. Her son pouted cutely. “Boutique for real, baby? No no, I bet the owner will loss their money a lot because you will damage all their cloth!” Byunmi shook her head before stood up from the couch and made a walked toward the kitchen back. “Mummy, please..please..” Baekhyun hugged his mom from the back. He really want to work, he don’t want to be a lazy son in the house. Byunmi sighed and turned her body.

            “Baekhyun, Im just worry if something happen at there. You do not know anyone,” Byunmi smiled. “I will be with Baekhyun,” Luhan lifted his left hand. Byunmi told Luhan to came near her. When Luhan already near her, Byunmi opened “Okay, your lovely mom will allow you but mummy do not want Baekhyun make any trouble at there ok? Ask your father first ok?” when both boy heard it, they jumped like a kid. Cant wait!!

            **

            Baekhyun’s father laughed when he heard his son want to work but he allowed Baekhyun to go to Seoul as long as Luhan always with him. But not always with him because Baekhyun will stay with Hyuna, Sehun’s bestfriend younger sister.

            Sangmin, already made a drama queen when she cried because she so happy when Baekhyun wanted to work. How much she happy. Jongin happy too and teased Baekhyun to searching for a couple at there while Kris said nobody want that diva. Only a monkey want Baekhyun. So Seoul, wait for Baekhyun!!

            **

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

            Ahhhh.. so.. this is Seoul and.. here I am! At the town with the haze, noisy sound, PIN PIN everywhere. Uwaaaa I hate this situation so damn much! My village is much better than this town. How much I ‘love’ this town -____-

            I waited for Luhan at the bus stop because Luhan went to the toiler for a while. Suddenly, someone bumped me. Oh my pretty body!! I fall on the ground and waiting for the stranger helped but hmmpp =___= that stranger just walked and not turned around to said sorry for me. Urghh!! Let me kill that boy right now and teach him how to be a nice boy!

            I stood up and made a walked toward him. I poked his shoulder three time before he turned his body. Asdfghjkl heaaaa awoo!!! Ahaks kkkk.. omg! He so handsome! With his big ears! He so tall too, his hair so handsome. Im dying xD but but his lips wuuu pink plus red. Aumm.. hahhaahaha

            “WHAT?!” omg I was so shocked when the stranger yelled at me. Bush.. I hate him right now! Most of the passer-by glaced toward us. “What? You ask me what? You already bumped on me and you not even bother youself to say sorry!” I crossed my arms, glared toward that handsome-tall stranger. The stanger smirked before spoke “Hear little dwarf, Im not even bother to asking for a forgiven because, look at you. So small like an ants so how could I see you?” yaaa! Wait.. he said im little dwarf? Isn’t its sound cute? I love cute thing and a cute nickname! Hehe

            “Hello Big Ears, you got a un-normal height you know? Not me, my height is normal plus my height is cute,” I replied him. The stranger titled my head before he clicked his own tounge and leave.

            HE JUST LEAVE!!! JUST LIKE THAT?!!!!!!!! I hope I will never ever founded or meet him anywhere in this world or galaxy or even in the toilet! When I just talk bad about him, someone poked my shoulder. Erghh who the heck poked me when I want to talked bad about that bad bad yoda big ears?

            I turned my face and shocked when I saw Luhan raised his eyebrow. Oh, I forgot that I came here with Luhan. “What is wrong with you Baekhyun? Your face look..red?” “You know what Luhan? This city really mean to me! They welcome me with the annoying big ears you know?” I stomped my feet while talked. Luhan tilted his head 10 degrees mean he not understand what I talking about.

            “You know, I had been bumped by someone and him not even ask for a forgiven. I hate him,” I pouted. Luhan chuckled and hugged my shoulder. “Nahh.. forget about it. Lets go meet Hyuna! I will introduce you to her,” Luhan said happily. I nodded slowly. I hope I will never ever meet that boy again. Forever and ever!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note : Chapter 2 for a 2nd day hehhe.. by the way, I will gone for a while xD so, sorry if I will not update for a long time after thos T______________T I will miss AFF kkk.. and cant wait for 00:00 am tonight! you know what? its Xiumin birthday!! (25/3) hahahaha XIumin will be old this night =P *being mean for a while* haha I hope you will enjoy this boring + short chapter okehhh? Love yaa