CHAPTER 6

Our Love Is Just A Contract

            

six ;

 

               Yeahhhh xD Im so happy because Mrs Park don’t let Chanyeol to come to her boutique anymore. Should Im happy or sad? Yeah Im happy because he will not bullied me anymore but sad because I cannot see his handsome face anymore.

            “Baekhyun, look! I bring cookies,” Hyuna screamed. She put a plate of cookies on the table and thn she took the remote to open the tv. “Hyuna, can I borrow your phone?” I asked while took a cookies.

            “Sure! Wait,” she searched her phone in the pocket before gave it to me. I dialled my mom’s number.

            “Hello?”

            “MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed crazily, oh how much I missed her. I felt someone slapped my shoulder. I turned my head and shocked because Hyuna’s face fill with chocolate. I gave her a angelic smiled before continued my convo with my mom.

            “Baekhyun, don’t screamed! Your attidue ok? Anyway, whos phone is  this? Are you ok?” Byunmi asked his son. “Yo mom! Slow down.. this is Hyuna’s phone. Im fine as always mom, don’t worry!” I answered her.

            “Good then. So, how your work at there? Good?”

            “More than good! I really love the work. Its suit for me though,”

            “Suit? Please don’t lied to me Baek..”

            “Its true.. I don’t lie..” I made a sad voice. How could my mom don’t believe me.  

            “Oh, and Baek, you brother, Kris will marry soon,” my mom’s word made me shocked like i don’t know what to said but I screamed WHAT word until Hyuna need to covered her ears.

            After I made a long convo with my mom, Hyuna suddenly poked my shoulder. “Hey Baek, why you screaming before?” she asked while poking my shoulder. I smiled shyly. Oh god, did Im screamed to louded? SLAPPED! Of course you do, Baekhyun.

            “Erm.. my brother will marry soon,” I spoked with a low voice maybe more like whispering. “REALLY?! WOW! I love wedding! When? Can I go? Please?!!!!” Hyuna made a puppy eyes at me. I bited my lips. “Err sure but you need to ask your..” I cant continued my word as Hyuna already dialled her mom’s number.

            I heard and saw Hyuna’s happy face when she talked with her mom through the phone. I bet her mom willing her to go to my bro’s wedding. “Ahh, so you can?” I asked happily. Yes, Im so happy if Hyuna will come with me because at least I had friend at my village.

            Hyuna nodded her head happily too while grinning. “YEAH!! So we will go next week! Im sooooo happy,” I hugged Hyuna and she hugged me back. “I cant wait! I want to see how village look a like. You know, I never go to ther village. So, this is my first time, Oh My God!” Hyuna voice sound excitement for me or very very excitement. For real? She never go to the village. Hehe.. I will forced her to follow me around my village next week, after my brother’s wedding.

            “So, who your future-aunty? Haha xD” Hyuna laughed when she said that, followed by me. I shrugged mean I don’t know who. I forgot to asked my mom. Okay, I will asked her later after this.

**

 

No one POV

            “CHANYEOL!!!” Chanyeol threw his pen away when he heard someone screaming from outside. He at the office right now. Yes, he already being a CEO because his father forced him to worked so, he need to accepted its.

            His office’s door had been opened by someone. “Oh, Suho, what do you want?” asked Chanyeol lazily. He took the pen from the floor and spinned it. he also yawned.

            Suddenly, he felt Suho gave him a hugged. “Ya?! What is wrong with YOU?!!” Chanyeol’ eyes became widened like owl. What is wrong with his cousin right now? “I will marry soon!!” Chanyeol almost chocked his saliva when he heard that. For real his innoncent cousin will marry soon?!!

            “With who?!” Chanyeol asked with a shocked voice, Suho smiled happily and said “Wu YiFan!” “Wu what? He is chiness?” Chanyeol raised his brow. “Yes, but he is an orphan so one of a kind family from Korea took him! And now, I mean next week I will marry him. I don’t even care but you must come to my wedding. I don’t care e-e-e-e (2ne1 song hehe) ,” Suho being diva for a while. She (suho being girl =3) flipped her hair.

            Chanyeol rolled his eyes when he looked at how Suho flipped her hair. “Yukss.. don’t do that okay? Plus,  I don’t want to go to you wedding! Its will waste my gold time,” said Chanyeol codly. He pressed the keyboard key, pretended that he was busy.

            Suho pouted and poked Chanyeol’s shoulder triple time. “Please Yeollie! Pretty please?” she made a cute voice, hopping for Chanyeol will melted. “No,” one word.

            Suho stomped her feet angrily before she smirked. “Oh Oh, I forgot that I will sent to your mom.. urmm.. sent the picture that you.. ermm you know right? Kissing?” Suho also pretend that he was in a confused mood.

            For a couple time, Chanyeol chocked his saliva. “Err Suho, please don’t! I will go I will, I will,” Chanyeol bited his buttom lips. Suho giggled before nodded. Its good you know, when you keepped someone big secret and used its for what you want. But sometime, its not so good.

            “Good, so, right now you need to follow me to the boutique!” Suho screamed and grabbed Chanyeol’s wrist. “Wait, what?! Boutique? Which boutique?” Chanyeol pulled his wrist from Suho’s hand. Suho groaned and tilted her head. Chanyeol groaned back.

            “Not my mom’s boutique right?” Chanyeol wished, Suho will nodded her head but his wished not came true when Suho shook her head, its mean they will go to Chanyeol’s mom boutique and its also mean... chanyeol will meet Baekhyun at there too! Oh, how much he miss that boy. Chanyeol doesn’t knew why he miss that boy so damn much.

AT THE BOUTIQUE

 

            Suho so excited when he saw all the wedding close. “Purple? Green? Grey? OMG! Too much! I cant choose!” Suho keep asking Chanyeol to tried Kris’s wedding dress  as Chanyeol’s height are same like Kris.

            Chanyeol also felt like he wanted to fainted right now. “Here,” suddenly somebody shoved him a drink. Chanyeol lifted his head and shocked. “Err.. oh thanks!” Chanyeol took the glass and drank the water. “So.. your future-wife look like she love to shopping,”  Baekhyun smiled.

            “PUUFF!!” Ahhh! What the sad life! This will be a triple time Chanyeol chocking. He wiped his mouth used his back hand. “Ya. She is not my future-wife! That annoying girl is my cousin, she will marry soon,” Chanyeol correct the latter.

            Baekhyun curved a small smiled. Ooppsss.. “Ah, I though you will marry soon. Pretty sorry,” “Huh! How about if I will marry soon?” Chanyeol asked suddenly. He also surprised with his own question. What the heck he asked those stupid question!

            “Urrm.. I will said congratulation then,” Baekhyun’s voice was so slow like he don’t wanted to answered it. awkward. Both are silented.

            “My bro will marry too...” Baekhyun broke the silent after 5 minutes being awkward. “Oh, congratulation..” said Chanyeol.

            “And, sorry for-“

            “I need to go now. Bye,” Baekhyun quickly ran toward the counter, leaving Chanyeol alone.

            After a few hours in the boutique, choosing for Suho’s wedding dress, both finally go home. I mean go to their own destiny.

            Baekhyun sighed. He don’t know why he felt his heart beated so fast when he talked  to Chanyeol just now. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note : hey guys! HEY!! OMG!! Suho being a girls here xD btw, You already watch the teaser last day? =3 the dance. the song!!! EXO MEMBER ARE SO HANDSOME!!! Omg im Overdose here >< anw, Happy Birthday to Sehun! (12/4) #PrinceSehunDay #HappySehunDay #SehunYehetDay <3 Love you, Sehun! kkk my bias omg.. hehehe