CHAPTER 21

Our Love Is Just A Contract

Tweentyone;

1 years later...

 

 

 

“I am not ready for this!!” Hyuna screamed. She walked around the room. Yes, today is the day. She will married her lovely hubby, Hyunseung. I rolled my eyes. That is me when I wanted to marry Chanyeol before.

Hyuna took a bottle from the table and drank it. Wow, she already drank almost 3 bottle already. “Hyuna, calm down. Is just a marry,” Suho rubbed her back. Suho already gave the wu’s first child. The name is (Okay, I don’t know what should I put .-.) Wu Yiying. The baby is a girl. Like Suho’s whishes before.

Yiying still sleeping on the bed soundly, not bothered with Hyuna’s voice. “Eonni, is not like he will do something bad to you,” said Sangmin innoncently. “Owhh... don’t talk about it Sangmin. Eonni just learn about that thing last week,” Hyuna gave a awkward smiled.

She just learned how to be a good wife and the mentor is Suho and Baekhyun. They also forced Hyuna to help them to buy an expensive clothes to her. Hyuna almost fainted. She can’t walked anymore but Baekhyun and Suho so damn excited. Hello? She will marry on 20 years old as their parents whish.

“Wahh Luhan so cute!!” suddenly Sangmin screamed when she saw Luhan came into the room with ..... erkk ..... Luhan.?

“Ya, why you wearing tuxedo? xD” Baekhyun laughed. “Aishh, I don’t want to wear those wedding dress,” answered Luhan with an annoying tone. Wedding dress? Him? Waahh its looked beautiful but still, he don’t liked it.

“Let’s go Hyuna. Get ready okay? Everything will gonna be fine,” Baekhyun gave a thumb up to Hyuna. She just nodded.”And Luhan too, today is your both wedding day. Haha..” Baekhyun pulled both’s hand to follow him.

 

**

 

No One POV

 

 

“Yiying-ah, stop crying,” Kris cupped his ears. The wedding end at 12AM and Kris’s so damn tired. Yiying cried and cried. Suho, who slept next to the baby girl still closed her eyes like nothing happen.

“Suho-ya, wake up please. Why Yiying still crying,” Kris shook his wife’s shoulder but no respon. Kris sighed. He jumped off the bed and lifted Yiying up. He carried Yiying around the room but Yiying still crying.

“Do you want to drink milk, baby boo?” Kris kiss her nose. “Suho, Yiying wants to drink some milk. Please, wake up,” Kris shook Suho’s shoulder. “Ermm.. just go, make it by yourself,” Suho mumbled.

“What?! This baby is 6 months already and you know right, Yiying don’t like to drink use bottle? Wake up Suho,” Kris pinched her cheek.Suho woke up and blinked her eyes. She looked at Kris with a grinned on her face. She took the baby and carried her to her arms. “Do you want to drink ah? Okay, sorry, mummy is so tired,” Suho ruffled the baby’s hair.

“Errmm Suho, how Hyuna tonight uh?” suddenly Kris asked. He yawned because too sleepy. Suho gave him a glared. What kind of question is that? Suho just shrugged. “Wondering about Luhan too..” he continued his word. Suho rolled her eyes.

 

**

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Today is our anniversary. Yes! Me and Chanyeol. It’s already a year we getting married. So, I decided to make something special today but I don’t know what. I called Hyuna and Luhan to come to my house to help me.

“Baekhyunnie, what you want to cook huh?” asked Hyuna. She checked my ingredients which is on the table. Vegetables, fruits, chickens, potato. I just bought it but don’t know what I should cook. I am so idiot.

I just shrugged and followed Hyuna, checking all the thing on the table. “How about you just cook vegetable and make orange juice. Easy,” Luhan laughed at me. I pouted because... aishh.. its an important DAY! How come I just cooked those easy thing? Chanyeol also said, I don’t know how to cook and my food taste like a trash. Arghh I will show him that my food is really-really delicious.

“Baekhyun-ah, just make something simple. Like fish and chip or.. steak? Rice?” Hyuna asked me. She looked confused right now. I scratched my back neck, thinking about Hyuna’s suggestion.

“Let’s just.... cook Kimchi Fried Rice?”” I grinned. Hyuna looked at Luhan who just gave her a blank looked. He don’t know what happened right now. “Okay than. Let’s cook Kimchi Fried Rice before your hubby little baby is back!” Hyuna lifted her hands on the air.

“Ahhh.. oh... okay??” Luhan spoked. He still blanked.

 

We  started to cooking  while playing around the kitchen. Throw vegetables on Luhan’s face, pour flour on Hyuna’s head and so on. The kitchen looked so mess! Flour everywhere. Water everywhere. If Chanyeol saw this, he must be angry and be the ,most scariest hulk!.

After an hour, cooking the food, finally it’s done. I placed the bowl of Kimchi Fried Rice on the table. “Let’s clean all this thing and help me to decorate the backyard okay?” I softly smiled at them. So tired! Both just nodded slowly.

We clean the mess. Mop the floor, sweap the floor. After that, we took all the decorations thing from the big box, which is in the store. we took all the things in the box and put it on the floor.

“What kind of theme you want, Baek?” asked Luhan while playing with a small hello kitty plushie. I poked his cheek. “You so cute. How about Hello Kitty theme?” I joked. Hyuna laughed hardly. “Eeee.. my brother will passed away if you decorate this backyard with those pinky colour,” said Hyuna.

“How about orange? It’s nice since the bulb’s colour  is also orange,” Hyuna lfited the small bulb. I nodded. Orange colour look pretty at the night. I sure, Chanyeol will liked it. maybe...?

After we agreed to choose the theme colour is orange, we started to decorated it.  “You don’t want to buy a cake?” Luhan asked. “Errrmm no maybe. Chanyeol don’t like cake,” answered me.. Luhan just nodded.

“You should put candles too. It’s will be romantic!” Luhan said. “Yeah! I should do that. But wait... I don’t know I have it or not. Let me check it for a while,” I ran into the house to search for the candle.

I opened one of the drawer and found three candles in it. I grabbed the candles and ran out again. “Look? I have 3!” I shaked the candles in font them. “Good then. Let’s continue our works!” said Hyuna.

 

**

 

No One’s POV (BaekYeol)

 

Chanyeol opened the main door slowly. He stepped into the house and walked slowly. He so tired today. He glanced at the clock. It’s already showed to 9PM, he already late.

Suddenly, he (Okay okay.. Author is fangirling rn  XD) felt someone closed his eyes. “Yaaa Baekhyun, what is wrong with you?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun with a cold voice. “Isshh, why your voice so damn annoying huh?” asked Baekhyun. He really hate when Chanyeol made a voice like that.

“Follow me pweassee?” Baekhyun spoked cutely. “Okay but please don’t closed my eyes. I hate dark,” Chanyeol pushed his hand away. Baekhyun pouted and walked in front Chanyeol before crossed his arms. “You always like that. You not remember what date is today?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol with a blinked. Hoping, Chanyeol will remember it.

“Today I really tired because all that works! What do you want huh?” Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “You hungry?” “What kind of question is that? Of course YES,” Baekhyun chuckled when he heard Chanyeol’s snwered.  Yeah, he is idiot today. But just for him. Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol’s body to follow him to the backyard.

“Tadaaa! Happy 1st anniversary!” Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol tightly before kissed his cheeks. “Wait.. our anniversary should be next week right?” asked Chanyeol with a weird looked.

Baekhyun froze.

N-NEXT WEEK?!

NOT TODAY?!!

DA HECK?!!!!

 

He almost crying when Chanyeol said like that. “Hey, I just kidding. Yeah it is today, sorry, I not remember it,” Chanyeol sofyly laughed and ruffled Baekhyun’s hair. “Eee you’re so mean!” he hit Chanyeol’s bare chest. “Aishh, let’s eat. Wow, this is amazing,” Chanyeol glanced around the backyard.

Small orange bulb everywhere. A round table and two chairs at the middle of the backyard with orang and yellow petals around it. 3 candles at the middle of the round table catched Chanyeol’s attention. He took his seat, followed by Baekhyun.

“Yaa you don’t want to pull this chair for me?”

“Duhh what for? You have hand for real,”

“You’re not romantic!”

Chanyeol just smiled at Baekhyun. “So smurfie, why three candles here? Why not four?” Chanyeol rested his chin on his palm what stared at Baekhyun. Like romantic looked? Oh no, that is not Chanyeol.

“Errmm.. i-its..” Baekhyun’s voice sound stuttered. He never expect Chanyeol will asked him this kind of question!

“Heh, let me tell you Baekhyun. The left candle is you, the right candle is me and the middle candle is....?” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, waiting for his answered.

“Eemm...?”

“Haishh.. its our baby!” Chanyeol laughed hardly. Baekhyun hissed when he heard Chanyeol’s answered. Nonsence!

“Let’s eat and talk about family later! Huh!” Baekhyun started to eat without waiting for Chanyeol. “Aishh Im just kidding. Happy 1st anniversary too and your food that you cook is delicious than I though. Great wife!” Chanyeol tried to cheer Baekhyun back. “Really? I know Im a good cooker! Just eat okay?” Baekhyun smiled.

After they finished eating, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist and brought him to the living room. Chanyeol. He hugged the smaller one tightly. “Thank for being so damn romantic and a good wife to me. Forgive all my sin that I do.  I love you,” ohh crap damn those 3 magics words!! Baekhyun bited his lips. “Errmm well...I forgive you for a long time ago. And.. I love you too, hehe..” he laughed nervously.

“Okay, lets sleep!”

“Ehhh.. we still not clean all the dishes!”

“I care? NO. Lets go before I carry you using piggyback style,”

“Piggyback sound nice too! Come on!” Baekhyun jumped at Chanyeol’s back.

“Yohhooo horse! Move walked and crawle~~”

“You look drunk!” Chanyeol said. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N ; Guys, did I wrote it fast? I wrote it to 1 Years Later because Im not that crazy to write abt Suho's pregnacy for 9 month XD I dont have Idea right now so I want to end this story A.S.A.P XDDD Since Im so busy. I want to take Hiatus but I scared u guys will leave this story and forgot abt how this story is. And And.. forgive my grammar, my mind (Eong?) and my typo typo haha. I got exa, next weeeeekkk.. Help Help!! Oh, and Mblaq, CN Blue and Haha at my country /die\