헛된: 5.

Vain: 7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

Unfortunately... or shall I say, fortunately, Yongguk had offered to take Jaehye out to lunch. She decline at first, but he kept on asking. Even when Jaehye tried to drive him out of her office, he would turn back around and talk more. Therefore she gave in. They took his car to Yong Su San at Samcheong-dong, Jongro-gu. It was quite a far ride from Monroe Hotel, but since it was his gas and his car, Jaehye didn't mind.

Once they were settled at a table of two by the window, the waitress served them drinks right away. "Can I get a Lime Mango Magarita?" ask Yongguk.

Jaehye looked up to him from her menu, "You're not over 21 yet?" His eyes widen at her as the waitress look to him. "Uhh.. I mean..." said Jaehye as she looked to the waitress and smiled, "It's actually for me," she nodded, still eyeing Yongguk. Jaehye showed the waitress her ID before she left with their orders and menus.

"Why you do that?!" whispered Yongguk, "I could've gotten it!"

Jaehye scoffed at him, "You're still a kid. Kids shouldn't be drinking until the age of 21,"

"Tsh, so what?" said Yongguk, "I've done it many times. Come on, who hasn't drink at the age of 16? Besides, are you even over 21 yourself?

"Yes I am, and certainly, I haven't," lied Jaehye (the last part). "And Junhong hasn't,"

"Junhong?" said Yongguk, "You know Choi Junhong?" Jaehye was about to answer until he raised up his hand, "Hold up, Choi and Choi," he gasp, "You're his noona?!" she nodded as she rolled her eyes. "Daebak," he smiled as he covered it. Jaehye could tell why he did so. His smile was so big it literally showed his gums, which she thought was cute of the man. "This world is small," he said. "But.. there's something off.." Yongguk narrowed his eyes at me as he leaned forward across the table, "You two don't look alike... Well not really in a way,"

"I know because I look prettier and better than Junhong," Jaehye answered trying not to bring up any suspicion. Yongguk laughed at her answer but took it. "That means I'm older than you also; therefore I'm also a noona to you. So speak formally to me, not informally,"

"Ye, noona," he said still laughing. Jaehye rolled her eyes. "So tell me," she started, "Bang Yongguk, son of A&S, who's barely 21 and already drinking; tell me what are your intentions of being part of this new project?" Jaehye rested her head on her entwined hands as she gave him a small grin. "Are you a rebellious boy?"

Yongguk scoffed as he drank his drink, "My mom just told me to take part since all I'm doing is school, cause trouble around, and so on. She just wants me to build my reputation and make a good image for her,"

"So what you're saying is I'm wasting my time, and I should tell my mom to take back the contract we just made with you guys,"

"No, that's not what I'm trying to say," he answered to her with a serious look. "We're actually in need of help right now. A&S is having a small financial problem. My mom was delighted when Monroe Hotel had ask us to make a contract about our property in Jeju Island. She made me take this chance because I haven't learned anything about business managing or running a business in general. She told me to start now or regret it forever when I don't inherit anything from her," The look in Yongguk's eyes made Jaehye feel like she has seen it somewhere. Somewhere like... Mark's.. and Jin's. She liked Yongguk's determination.

"Do you have any siblings?" Jaehye asked from the thought of the brothers. "A brother in general?"

"I have a twin," Yongguk answered, "And an older sister, but my twin is with my dad and my sister is in America. I'm the only one with my m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter