헛된: 24

Vain: 7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: This is Jaehee's POV when she was in a coma

Jaehee's POV:

I walked endlessly in the dark. I don't know how many minutes, how many hours, or how many days I've been walking in this endless darkness but I can say that it's been a while. The last thing I remember is Mark calling out to me before I came here. When I awoke into this darkness, I found myself dressed in white with the pain in my stomach gone.

From a distance, I saw a light. Then... suddenly I was transported to a sunflower garden. 

"Noona!" I know that voice, "Noona!" 

"Jungkook?" I called out.

"Noona," It was Jungkook alright. It was him. The Jungkook that looked like how he was when he was still alive. "Noona, why are you here?" He asked me.

"I don't know why... I just remember blacking out with Mark calling out to me,"

"Come here, I want you to meet someone," he led me out of the sunflower garden to a mini brick house, "Omma! Appa!" he called out inside the brick house. My eyes widen at the words. It can't be? Can it?

A lady came out from the side of the house and was shock to find me as she dropped her bucket of water, "Oh my-" she said as she covered . Her eyes began to tear up as she slowly walked up to me, "Jaehee?" I stared at her awkwardly from head to toe. "Jaehee, it's me," she said as she slowly moved her hand to touch my face.

"Omma?" I said as I remembered her eyes from the day she died. "Omma!" I said as I went straight for a hug. She embraced me with her arms, and I couldn't believe that I was seeing her.

"Jaehee?" said a masculine voice, "Jaehee!"

"Appa?" I said with excitement. I ran into his arms as mom and Jungkook all gather for a family hug. "Why are you here?" he asked me, "You're not suppose to be here,"

"Well... I think I'm died," I said with a slight laughter, "But I can't believe you guys are here,"

"Of course Jaehee," said Mom as she pushed my hair behind my ear, "We're always here. We've always been by your side. Even though you don't see me or your appa, Jungkook is always, sometimes, visible to you,"

"Come in, it's time for dinner," said Dad. 

As I entered the house, I realized that it was different from the oustide. Although the brick house portrayed as a small house on the outside, the inside was huge. "This place," I said.

"It's the house we use to live in when we were younger," said Jungkook, "Before omma and appa... you know," I nodded as I scanned the house and I noticed there were pictures of mom, dad and Jungkook all together. Only I was missing in the pictures. "Come on, Appa and I set up the table already," said Jungkook. I followed him to the kitchen to see different kind of dishes on the round table. 

"You must be hungry," said Mom, "Eat up,"

"Can I really eat this?" said Jaehee, "I mean..."

"Get whatever you're thinking out of your mind right now and just enjoy the moment with us. We all miss you as much as you miss us," I nodded obediently as I held in my tears. 

And I did forget. I forgot about Mark, Jin, GOT7 and BTS. We talked with laughter and memories. Jungkook and I told Mom and Dad about how we were while they were gone. And I told them how I was. After dinner, I helped Mom with the dishes like how I always wished to do when I was little. Mom then led me to my room. It was exactly how it was when I was 7 years old. I thought it was weird since I'm 24 now, but I was home so it didn't matter to me. 

"Omma! I'm home!" I heard another voice from below. Mom? Who else is calling her mom besides me and Jungkook? I came to realize that it was girl. I made my way out of my room and down to the living room. "Oh, hey," said the young lady as she stood by the couch. Dad and Mom were sitting together there as Jungkook was by the window. 

"You..." I said realizing who she is, "Heejin?"

The two of us left to the backyard to talk. I didn't realize how fictional this world looked. The backyard was enormous with a stoned path around a flower garden. We both awkwardly walked side by side as she started, "Are my parents and Jungkook doing alright?"

"They're doing just fine," I answered, "Although appa and Junhong are giving my hard times,"

"I know, I'm sorry. Appa is always like that. And as for Junhong, he's just really clingy after losing me. It's because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter