헛된: 21

Vain: 7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehee's POV

I waited impatiently for a phone call back from Secretary Yoon. 

"Can you check up on Junhong for me? I just want to make sure he's alright at home with mom and dad... Ye, thank you," 

I snapped out of my thoughts as my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered as it was Secretary Yoon. "Where is he? Base?" 

"Ye, he looks furious- Omo!" 

My eyebrows furrowed from a few movements I heard, "Secretary Yoon? Secretary Yoon?" 

"President Choi, come quick! There's a fight!" 

Within seconds, I had hung up and put some clothes on immediately. I drove to Base as fast as I could. When I arrived, Secretary Yoon ran straight to me, pulling me to a dark alleyway behind Base. "Where's Junhong," I ask. She pointed to him as he was getting gang up by some... Wait... That's... BTS... A-And GOT7... B.A.P? And... And that Ukwon boy. I turned back to Secretary Yoon, "Thanks for everything, you can leave now," I said. I didn't want her to see anything that's going to happen. "Please don’t tell mom and dad. Just pretend you didn't see any of this tonight," 

"But President Choi," 

"I'll take care of it. Just go," 

"A-Arasso..." 

I watched as she left in her car. When I looked back to Junhong, he was fighting back to whoever came at him. I looked at the other B.A.P boys and saw that they were either on the ground or up against a wall. 3 against 1 isn't fair, I thought to myself. GOT7 and BTS should know better because they're older. 

"J-Jungkook," I said as I saw him take the form of Junhong. I wasn't sure if it was him or Junhong anymore, but I ran immediately to him as Ukwon took out a pocket knife, charging towards him. If it's Jungkook, then I'll definitely save him. I couldn't save him the first time, I won't do the same mistake again this time. 

Once I knew it, there was a painful stab it my stomach. "W-why..." All I felt, as he took out the weapon, was adrenaline running all over my body. "Y-you... N-n-noona..." 

"Jaehee noona," I heard Junhong said.

My name was being called among the faces around me. My head started running in circles as I saw blood go through my t-shirt. I took a look at my hand and panicked as I backed up from Junhong. I hated the sight of blood. It reminded me of my parents... And most of all, Jungkook. It disgusts me and it makes me feel angered. I clutch my hand into a fist and glared straight up to Ukwon, "You son of a !" I ran up to him, kicking him in the stomach. As he fell to the ground, I grabbed him back up and punched him in the face. 

"Who the heck is this girl?!" I heard someone say as they turned me around. "Oh, you," I smirked from seeing the same guy last time Junhong and I sneaked in. What's his name? Jinho? Jiho? "Yah, if you don't want to get hur-" I punched him immediately before he could finish and turned back to Ukwon.

"You're going to pay for what you did," I said as I towered over him. I took a hold of his shirt and started punching him nonstop. I thought of him as Cho Songha. I thought when I had lost Jungkook. The image of Jungkook's last smile, the image of his beat up face, and the image of his blood. I started to feel hot waters at the corners of my eyes. 

"Jeon Jaehee stop!" said Mark and Jin as they pulled me off of the kid. "That's enough!" 

"Enough?!" I shouted as I jerk myself out of their grip. I scoffed at them as now I was in the center of attention. I looked around to all the scar and bruise up faces, "Enough? If it's enough then you guys should've known when to stop!" I shouted, "All of you guys are older! You guys should've known when to stop! We're not in high school anymore!" 

"Noona..." I looked over to Junhong. He had a guilty yet betrayed face on. "You go home," I said, "This isn't who you are. I told you to not hang out with these guys! And you didn't listen! I warned you! But you wanted to get yourself involve!" I looked over to Yongguk, "And you," I pointed, "Are you happy now? You got us all into this stupid mess because you couldn't keep your nose out of my business OR my background," I breathed out heavily as I started to feel the pain of the cut. "Just... Just stay away from Junhong from now on," I walked up to Ukwon and ruffled his hair, "I'm sorry Ukwon ssi. Did I scare you there? Be good and stay in school,"

"Jaehee ah," "Jaehee," "Jaehee noona," I heard them all call me as I walked out of the center. I held onto my cut tightly so that I wouldn't bleed any further, but my vision started to blur and I became extremely dizzy. 

"Noona..." I looked up to see Jungkook. I blinked slowly as I could feel my body shutting out. 

"J-Jungkook..." I said. 

"Jaehee!" I heard as I out. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once I came to, I realized I was in the VIP room. I was topless with my bra on and Yunmi was finishing up bandaging me. "Oh, you're awake?" she said as she looked over to me. "Owner said that it was a good thing your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter