헛된: 20

Vain: 7 Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"What the-. What's with all these moving trucks?" Junhong wondered as he came home from school. He greeted the movers as they came pass him with boxes of Jaehye's things. "Yah!" He said as he took a hold of one of the mover's arm, "What are you doing with Jaehye noona's things?!" 

"Junhong ssi!" said the head maid as she stopped him from misunderstanding, "Come on inside, I'll explain," the head maid was like a nanny to him. She took care of him before Jaehye came into the family, therefore he respected her a lot. Overall, she has been working for the family for a long time. "Your dad is having Jaehye move out," 

"What?! Abeoji is doing this?! Why?!" 

"That's because...." 

"Ahjjuma! Spill it out!" 

"It's because of you. Junhong ssi, everyone in this household knows what's running through your mind about Miss Jaehye. That is why your father is keeping the two of you apart from one another," 

Junhong was silent. He hung his head low as he silently headed up stairs to his room. 'Keep us apart from one another?' He thought, 'Hah, first it was Heejin that he kept away from me. My only sister that I had and now he wants to do the same with Jaehye?' Junhong was filled with anger. Ever since he had come back to Korea, all he felt was anger, anger, and anger. Even Jaehye was starting to get on his nerves sometimes. He didn't know what was getting to him. Junhong didn't like the fact that everything wasn't turning out the way he wanted. 

"URGH!" he shouted as he slam his backpack in his bedroom. Junhong punched onto one of his walls as he stared at himself in the mirror. 

"Jaehye noona is my noona," Junhong's eyes widen at the sight of his reflection being Jungkook. "I told you to back off, but you didn't listen," 

"Jungkook ssi," said Junhong. Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him wondering how Junhong knows his name. "I'm not afraid of you. You're nothing but a ghost now. It should be you backing off of Jaehye noona. She's my noona. I don't care about who BTS or GOT7 is. All I care about is hurting those who lays their finger on Jaehye noona, therefore get away from me!" He screamed as he punched the mirror. Junhong's knuckles bleed as the mirror was cracked into pieces. 

While Junhong was dealing with his feelings, Base was already starting to get packed with people of both genders and all ages. GOT7 and BTS were also there. Yoongi, Jaebum, BamBam and Taehyung were at the pool table, Namjoon and Jackson were together with Yunmi, Jinyoung and Jimin were flirting with girls of whatever age, and Yugyeom, Youngjae and Hoseok were at the bar talking with Wooyoung. They felt like high schoolers again. This night was one of the busiest nights, and one they've never had in a long time. 

Jin and Mark were nowhere near there. Mark was still frustrated about the fact that Jaehye wanted to leave back to America so he stayed in his office. Jin was bothered about the fact that Jaehye and Mark are getting together through her dad. He didn't like the idea at all. He wanted to be the one by her side, not Mark. Jin began to get even more irritated. He grabbed a cardigan and decided to head out to Base. 

Just as the boys were having their fun, B.A.P showed up to the party. BlockB was furious once they made eye contact with them. The two groups danced on the dance floor with girls as they gave each other death stares. 

"Yah, do you feel this aura," Yoongi said to Jaebum. "Something doesn't feel right in this place at the moment," 

"Tell me about it," said Jaebum as it was his turn to shoot, "I feel it too. Someone or somebody is giving off the bad vibes in this house," 

"Hyung, what are you talking about," ask BamBam. 

"Ahni, nothing," Jaebum answered as he looked over to Yoongi. "Yoongi and I will be back. You two play on," 

"Where are they going?" Taehyung ask as the two left. 

"Eh, who cares? Want to make a bet?" smirked BamBam. 

Yoongi and Jaebum headed over to Hoseok who was at the bar with Youngjae and Yugyeom. "Hoseok ah," said Jaebum. "Let's talk," 

"I already know," answered Hoseok as he turned around in his chair to face the dance floor. "Those idiots are probably going at it again," Jaebum and Yoongi looked over to the dance floor to see the two groups mentally beating up one another. "Those stranger dangers came through the back door. We seriously need to put a lock on it," 

"But why are they even here. Shouldn't they know better," said Yoongi, "This isn't place for them to fool around if they want to fight," 

"I'm sure Mark would want to come see this," said Hoseok as he took out his phone. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Jaehye walked into her new condo as she arrived at her new 'home.' "Alone once again..." she said as she looked outside her window. “The rooftop house was way better…” It gave her the perfect view of the city just like her office did. "I might as well take advantage of this freedom while I have the chance," she said as she stretched. "A nice hot bath sounds good right now," 

Jaehye sinked herself in the tub as the water kept running. Many things were running through her mind; Jungkook, her parents, Mark and Jin, BTS, Junghong, B.A.P, Kim Ukwon, Jeju island project, the new entertainment, etc. "Urgh!" she groaned as she shook her head, "My head hurts!" But her thoughts kept bothering her. 

"There was an uproar at the house last night after you left," 

Her insides triggered as she remember what her secretary had said. Jaehye immediately got out of her 5 minute bath as she wrapped her robe around her. "Secretary Yoon?" Jaehye said as she had called her, "Can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter