Part 8

I'll Be Your Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When they came in, they were just in time for food. You filled the table with simple dishes and ate together, with the both of you feeding Hana ocassionally.

 

“Aigoo... You had fun just now? You're so sweaty!” You smiled as you wiped the pespiration from her forehead. She just smiled at you. Daehyun tensed up a little, hoping that you would think that Hana's face was a little sticky was because of perspiration and not tears.

 

“For my two girls!” Daehyun held out both his hands with food on each to feed the both of you. Hana ate it willingly but you just stared at him. Just what was he up to?

 

“Umma why are you not eating? It's yummy.” Hana asked. You had nothing to say but ate whatever Daehyun fed you. Daehyun felt elated when you ate whatever he fed so he kept feeding the both of you. You didn't want Hana to suspect anything so you just continued to eat. You didn't know that actually, your cheeks were turning to a light shade of red and your heart was pumping really fast. This was the first time Daehyun fed you and you..... you secretly liked it a lot.

 

When the three of you were done with food, Daehyun helped you to carry the plates to the sink. He desperately wanted you to stop ignoring him already. It's been days.

 

“I can manage.” You said as Daehyun stood beside you wanting to help. Daehyun moved even closer to you and again, you were surprised. Why is he not behaving like himself? Sure Hana wasn't feeling too good and he wanted to make it up to her but why was he doing all these to you? You didn't understand.

 

Fearing of breaking anything because Daehyun was so close to you, you called Hana.

 

“Hana! Play with Appa!” You shouted and a few seconds later, you see your baby girl running into the kitchen.

 

“No running darling.” You dried your hands before crouching down to her level.

 

“Appa took off to accompany you so play with him okay?” You asked, feeling slightly bad since you had to chase Daehyun away by using Hana but you wanted him to make it up to Hana and would rather him accompany her then accompany you do the dishes.

 

“Okay! Appa come!” Hana held Daehyun's hands and pulled him out of the kitchen. Daehyun was looking at you though. Why couldn't he just stayed and spend some time with you? He didn't like that you chased him away.

 

“Hana what you wanna do?” Daehyun asked when he plopped down on the couch with Hana beside him.

 

“I don't know.” Hana looked at Daehyun and then lied on his tummy.

 

“Sit up girl, you just ate.” He said and pulled Hana up and she sat on his lap, leaning on him. He ruffled her hair. He really really loved how Hana was so sticky with him, not shy on showing her affection for him. He planted a kiss on the back of her head hoping that he would soon be able to kiss the both of you comfortably.

 

“How about we watch a movie? Ask Umma to join us too?” Daehyun suggested, feeling proud of his idea of getting you to join.

 

“Okay! UMMA!!!” Hana slided down Daehyun's legs and went to the kitchen again.

 

“Yes darling?” You answered.

“Let's watch a movie together!” She said.

 

“Sure but let Umma finish washing all these first then Umma will join you. Go and choose a movie first.” You said and continued with the dishes.

 

“Why are you still here?” You laughed.

 

“Wait for Umma!” Hana said. You couldn't handle her cuteness and quickly was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter