Part 6

I'll Be Your Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“And so the big hairy wolf ate the three little pigs and finally realised why pork taste so good.” Daehyun was telling his weird version of Three Little Pigs to Hana. He then playfully bit her arm.

 

“Appa!! You're wrong! I'm sure the story is not like that! HAHAHA. APPA STOPPPP!!” Hana was a giggling mess.

 

“Woah how dare you say I'm wrong? Huh? Huh?” Daehyun playfully tickled her. Just then, you stirred from your sleep.

 

“Shhh... We're too noisy.” Daehyun placed a finger on Hana's lips signalling her to keep quiet.

 

You know you couldn't fall back asleep when the both of them had already woken up so you decided to wake up. You had a rough night, unable to sleep well fearing Hana might feel uncomfortable. You took her temperature more often than you're supposed to and always sigh in relief when her temperature was normal. Unknowingly, you were too exhausted and have allowed sleep to take over you. You woke up and found yourself wrapped with Hana's sweater, secretly feeling thankful for whoever had covered you even if it was a little to small to cover your upper body.

 

“You're awake. Sorry we made too much noise.” Daehyun said, trying to start a conversation with you.

 

“How are you feeling Sweetie? Anywhere uncomfortable?” You totally ignored Daehyun and asked Hana while you took the thermometer to take Hana's temperature.

 

“Umma!! Appa just told me stories but his stories are so weird and funny!” Hana said as she allowed you to conduct checks on her.

 

“I already made sure she's okay.” Daehyun said.

 

“Shall we check with the doctor if you can go home today?” You asked Hana for fun because whether she wants or not, you will be calling for the doctor. Hana nodded her head vigorously.

 

“Okay sweetheart. I'll be back.” You said as you stood up and headed for the door. You caught a glimspe of Daehyun's expression and he wasn't looking too happy. He was looking rather sad but said nothing probably thinking that he deserved all that. He was surprised how much effort he was putting in to strike a conversation with you.

 

You were going to start your Ignore Daehyun Mission from today. As petty as it sounded, you were not happy at how he was behaving recently and you needed to teach him a lesson even if it was a childish one.

 

You brought the doctor in to have her conduct further checks on your precious.

 

“Mr and Mrs Jung, Hana is fit to be discharged. Please get the paperwork done and she may leave.” The doctor said. You sighed in relief, thankful that Hana was feeling alright.

 

“Yay!! Appa!! Can we go to the Zoo pleaseeeeee!! You promised!” Hana intertwined her fingers as she pleaded her daddy. You looked at Daehyun, wondering how he was gonna reply to her question because you will definitely object to the zoo trip with an injured Hana. Daehyun eyes met yours and he suddenly felt timid.

 

“Baby, I know I promised you but that was before you got injured. You need to rest first.” Daehyun said.

 

“But you promised!” Hana pouted and folded her arms. Daehyun was at a loss of what to do.

 

“Baby, it's true. I'm sure you want to run around freely and not just sticking beside us feeling afraid that someone might knock into you right? You're our precious, we need to ensure that you're safe. We'll wait for your arm to recover before we go okay?” You added because you genuinely do not approve of her going to the zoo at this state but Daehyun couldn't help but feel that you're also helping him convince Hana.

 

“Okay....” Hana sulked but she understood.

 

“Aww please don't sulk like that. I'm sure you don't want to become a mummy right? Have your both arms bandaged?” You by imitating a mummy knowing how she dislikes monsters, mummies, zombies and stuff.

 

“NO!! I'll be good Umma, please! Don't turn me into a mummy!” Hana replied, sounding afraid. Daehyun watched the both of you interact and a smile crept up his face. He was always blaming himself for not spending time with the both of you sooner.

 

“Silly girl, Umma is just playing with you. Come on, let's head home.” You gave her a kiss on her forehead, packed her bag and then carried her in your arms..

 

“Let me help.” Daehyun said seeing you struggling with both weight and he reached for Hana. You didn't accept his help though you were struggling slightly and just carried on walking. How long is she gonna do this to me? Daehyun thought to himself as he messed his hair and went to settle the paper work.

 

You carried Hana to your car and placed her at the passenger seat, buckling her up being extra careful with her arm. Knowing that Daehyun drove here as well, you got into the driver's seat and drove off, leaving Daehyun in his own car.

 

When you got home, Daehyun was already waiting outside your car. Without a word, he carried the bag for you and opened the door.

 

“Sweetie go to your room or watch tv first okay? Umma will cook something for you.” You said as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter