Part 5

I'll Be Your Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where is Jung Hana?!” Daehyun asked worriedly when he reached the hospital.

 

“Please calm down Sir, may I have the name of the patient you're looking for Sir?” The nurse at the counter asked.

 

“Jung Hana. Hurry please!” Daehyun was close to slamming the table. He didn't know how much his daughter could affect his mood. He was definitely starting to feel for this family.

 

“May I know your relationship with the patient?” The nurse asked.

 

“Her father!” Daehyun felt irritated with all the questions.

 

“She's in the childen ward at level 3.” The nurse replied.

 

“Thanks.” Daehyun said and ran to the nearest elevator.

 

“I hope you're okay princess. Please be okay. Appa is so sorry.” Daehyun mumbled to himself, spamming the up button. He didn't mean to not answer your calls. He really didn't mean to. It was just that he was having a bad headache and wanted to rest. He didn't know he would end up in a deep sleep, ears automatically muting whatever sounds he was supposed to hear.

 

“Hana!!” Daehyun called in relief when he saw her resting on the bed. He finally let out a sigh of relief after seeing his daughter awake and looking relatively well.

 

“Appa...” Hana sulked.

 

“What's wrong?” Daehyun asked, concerned as he brushed her cheeks with his thumb.

 

Hana revealed her arm which was covered by the blanket.

 

“My goodness! What happened?” Daehyun asked as he held her arm which was now covered in a cast.

 

“I fell down.” Hana said. She almost cried, judging from her tone.

 

“Baby, Appa is so so so sorry.” Daehyun could tell that she was going to cry and hugged her, being extra careful with her. He felt so guilty then. More than guilty, he felt hurt that his baby girl got hurt. He used to be concerned but this time, he felt a lot more hurt that usual. It pained him to see his daughter's arm all wrapped up.

 

“You finally decided to show up? It's all your fault! You ended Hana in this state! You promised to fetch her from school but where were you? How could you let this happen time and again? How can you be so responsible for your clients but not even care about your daughter and be responsible enough to fetch her? If you couldn't make it to fetch her you could have told me! I would arrange something! You don't have to make it that obvious that you want nothing to do with us!” You came in and scolded Daehyun the moment you saw him. You didn't even take into consideration that Hana would hear everything. You were too pissed off with his attitude towards the family. You were sick and tired of his nonsense.

 

“I-” Daehyun allowed you to rant at him because he knew it was indeed his fault.

 

“Your daughter ran out of school to look for you and got hit by a bicycle! Lucky she only suffered a minor sprain or I would never forgive you.” You cut his words.

 

“What?! Hana, are you okay? Let Appa know.” Daehyun said as he lifted up her injured arm and looked at the band aid on her forehead.

 

“Isn't it a little too late for you to be concerned?” You replied even before Hana said anything.

 

“I'm sorry. I have my reasons.” Daehyun said, head looking down.

 

“I don't want to hear what's more important than Hana to you.” You said and walked away.

 

“Where are you going?” Daehyun asked suddenly feeling scared and small after your words.

 

“Home to take her stuff. Can you stay with her for at most two hours or do you have something else more important?” You asked dryly.

 

“I'll stay with her.” Daehyun replied.

 

“Then you better make sure you stay with her. Call me if anything happens.” You instructed.

 

“Princess, Umma will come back with your stuff okay? Don't move about. Let Appa know if you need anything okay?” You spoke to Hana gently. She nodded and you gave her a kiss on her temple and left.

 

“Baby... Appa is so so so so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter