Part 12

I'll Be Your Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“JUNG DAEHYUN!” Daehyun heard you calling. He smiled to himself.

 

“Come Sweetheart, let's see what Umma wants.” Daehyun said though he could somewhat figure out what you wanted to say as he held Hana's hand and headed towards the master bedroom.

 

“I'm so sweet right? You can share it with Hana. But not too much okay baby girl?” Daehyun said as he entered the room. Hana made a face at Daehyun and he poked her cheek lightly. You came out from the bathroom and Daehyun could feel that there was tension in the air. He felt timid all of a sudden. Didn't the little gifts surprise you? Why were you pulling a long face?

 

“Hana, take the snack and go to the living room and eat.” You ordered.

 

“What about Umma and Appa?” Hana asked innocently.

 

“Appa has some explaining to do. Don't ask so much. Enjoy the snack okay?” You said. Daehyun gulpped then bit his lips. What was going on? Why were you behaving like this?

 

“But-” Hana didn't have the chance to complete what she wanted to say.

 

“No buts. Be a good girl please.” You cut off her words. She pouted and nodded, dragging her feet to the snack and then headed out.

 

“I think I'll join Hana.” Daehyun said, wanting to avoid whatever that was coming.

 

“No. Follow me.” You said as you walked back to the bathroom. Daehyun could only follow you. He didn't know why he was so afraid, like a kid being punished.

 

The moment he entered the bathroom, his eyes widen at the bottle he saw. . . . How could I be so careless?! He scolded himself.

 

“Care to tell me what's this?” you asked pointing to the bottle of pills, controlling your emotions. It was probably normal pain killers or maybe Daehyun decided to play a prank on you afterall he wasn't serious for the past few days.

 

“It's um.. Nothing.” Daehyun tried his luck. As he quickly took the bottle. !

 

“Okay. It's nothing.” You said and walked out. Maybe you didn't want to know the truth. You were not prepared to hear the truth. It was probably easier being in denial.

 

Daehyun mistook your action and thought that you were mad at him. He grabbed your arm and spun you around to face him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter