Part 11

I'll Be Your Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

For the next few days, the family of three enjoyed their vacation in Japan.

 

It was one of Daehyun's wishes to see cherry blossoms so the Jung family went for the Cherry Blossom Festival. They enjoyed themselves there with Hana playing with other Japanese kids and Daehyun and you having some couple time while watching over your girl.

 

“Umma can we bring them home pleaseeeeee! They're so pretty!” Hana ran towards them with cherry blossoms in her hands. She placed the flowers on their picnic mat carefully. Having no heart to reject your girl, you nodded with a smile.

 

“I'll put them here okay?” Hana said as she ran off and played somemore.

 

You and Daehyun looked at each other and laughed. Your girl was so adorable. Daehyun then realised something, the both of you were seated too far apart for his liking and he had to do something about it. After spending more time with Hana, Daehyun realised his love for skinship. It actually felt nice having someone to hold, someone to show affection to. He found it rather cute when you can't help but blush or feel shy at his random acts of skinship.

 

“Ahh!” Daehyun suddenly yelled, covering his eye. You got a little shocked and looked at him.

 

“Something got into my eye! Can you help me?” Daehyun said. You scooted closer to him trying to see what went in. You then decided to blow gently.

 

“Ah better.” Daehyun said as he rubbed his eye. You smiled and sat back down, this time slightly closer to Daehyun. Daehyun inwardly groaned. Not close enough!

 

He then decided to go for the straightforward tactic.

 

“I have sturdy shoulders, you can rest against me.” Daehyun said and immediately regretted. He wanted to facepalm himself. It sounded damn gross to him. He then slung his arm around you and pulled you close to him. You were slowly getting used to his cheesiness. You looked up and smiled at him.

 

The both of you watched your girl and snacked sitting close to each other.

 

“Thank you for this vacation. Hana seems to really enjoy herself.” You said and rewarded him with a small peck on his neck.

 

“How about you?” Daehyun asked feeling like a kid who just gotten a tub of ice cream. YOU KISSED HIM. He sometimes hoped that you would think for yourself a little more and not just Hana.

 

“I had fun too. Spending time and seeing the both of you enjoy the trip is more than enough for me.” You replied.

 

“Darling.” Daehyun called as he straighten his posture. He was feeling nervous.

 

“Hmm?” You looked at him.

 

“... I love you.” Daehyun hestitated before saying. His heart was pounding so fast that he thought he was gonna have a heart attack. It was his first confession and he felt like a boy going crazy because of this emotion. After spending time with the family, he realised he really loves you and he needed to tell you before it was too late. He bit his lip hoping you would reply him with the same words but instead of saying what he wanted to hear, you sat up and stared at him in shock and tears rolled down your face. You didn't care if you were in public and people may judge you. You were too overwhelmed. Everything you did for the family finally paid off. You finally got his love.

 

“Why-why are you crying huh?! Please don't cry.” Daehyun was taken aback by your sudden waterworks but managed to wipe your tears away using his thumb. You said notjing but hugged him.

 

“You never knew how long I waited for you to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter