Part 7

I'll Be Your Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Umma...” Hana called as she rubbed her tired eyes. She headed towards the kitchen where she knows she would find you there. She didn't go to school because of her arm and you let her sleep more.

“Yes baby? Finally decided to wake up?” You smiled lovingly as you approached her then removed her hand from rubbing her eye. Hana hugged your legs, nodding her head.

“Family hug and you're leaving me out?!” You suddenly heard Daehyun and before you know it, Daehyun enveloped the both of you into his arms. You immediately stiffen up, not used to being so close to him while awake.

“Appa!! You're at home!” Hana called out while you try to break free from his arms, it was too awkward. Daehyun gave you a look while you walk away to prepare breakfast.

“Of course! Appa took a few days off to accompany you so you wouldn't be lonely.” Daehyun tried not to let your actions affect him as he carried Hana out to the living room. Hana wriggled her nose against Daehyun's. Daehyun smiled and wriggled back.

“Baby, what you wanna do hmmm? Appa will accompany you.” Daehyun said as he walked around the house with Hana still in his arms.

“I don't know. I want to go out... Appa can we go to the playground please!” Hana pleaded cutely, cupping her both hands together and even gave a kiss to Daehyun. Daehyun was slightly surprised about the kiss that he suddenly went blank for a moment and couldn't stop smiling.

“Playground? But there will be a lot of kids running everywhere. Remember what Umma and Appa said? You mean the world to us. We don't want you to get injured further.” Daehyun pinched her nose lightly after regaining his senses back. Hana pouted grumpily.

“But it's so boring at home! Appa please!! I'll be really really good. I won't run, I'll hold onto your hand.” Hana sounded so pitiful that you would have given in straightaway if she wasn't injured and he didn't want you to hate him even more. He felt bad for disallowing a kid to have fun but he had no other choice.

“Maybe when you get better, Appa promise to bring you to the biggest playground in Seoul okay?” Daehyun said.

“NO! I want to go now!” Hana yelled. Daehyun got a little shocked because judging from  the past few interaction with Hana, she wasn't a kid who threw tantrums at minor stuff.

“Why are you yelling? You can always talk to Appa nicely and I would listen.” Daehyun said.

“Appa pleaseeeee!!!” Hana started crying.

“Baby why are you crying? Don't cry please.” Daehyun patted her back, trying to hush her. He didn't want you to think that he was the one who made her cry. Daehyun then looked at her bandaged arm, he could see that the bandage was wrapped too tightly around her arm. It was probably uncomfortable to Hana which kind of added to her whole mood.

Daehyun quickly carried her back to her room and set her on her bed.

“Appa I'm sorry don't lock me in.” Hana got down her bed and chased after Daehyun who was walking towards the door.

“Don't be silly, Why would I lock you in? I'm just about to cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter