The End

If I Die Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Henry yah! Are you watching?”

It’s almost coming to an end. Henry wanted so much to pause the video, stop it right there not because he wasn’t ready to hear Ryeowook’s goodbye to him. No. He didn’t want the video to continue because… Because after this all of them had to come to a conclusion and accept the reality that their member was forever gone, buried far from their hearts.

“Henry, hyung is proud.” Ryeowook smiled cheerfully. “That is all I’ve been wanting to say to you.”

“I’m so proud of everything you do. Hyung can only imagine how scary it was for you coming here at such a young age, alone and confused. You must have been so scared. Hyung regretted not welcoming you much earlier. But… You’re fine, now. And you will always be fine.”

“Do you realize, Henry ah? That you have been nothing but blessed. You have amazing talents and such an innocent and strong heart. Please never let go of that. No matter how far you go, how old you grow, how successful you’ll be, promise me Henry that you’ll always be the humble adorable magnae of Super Junior.”

 “I am going to miss pinching your adorable cheeks, Henry ah. But then again… Who will be there to cook for you when I’m gone?” Ryeowook sighed. “I hope the other members will look out for you. They always wonder why I treat you like such a kid and sometimes, Kyuhyun would even et jealous.”

Ryeowook chuckled. “Maybe it’s just me but I always see you as just still the chubby cute adorable magnae.”

“In my heart, you will forever be our baby magnae.”

“I think it’s because I can never forget the first time that I talked to you. You sounded so excited and just so honest, I just want to keep you in my pocket forever.” Ryeowook laughed.

“I’m happy to see that you are getting more reorganization and I will do everything I can to help you to be even more successful. You have a beautiful heart and such honest talent that it should never go to waste. I’m glad that I’m not the only one who sees it. I’m glad that everyone else is starting to see it too.”

“This is just the beginning for you, Henry ah.” Ryeowook said. “I have confidence in you, I always do. So… Promise me that with every stage you conquer, every tour you were sold out on, promise to always imagine me in those waves of your fans. Promise to smile brightly and give your everything to your fans because I will always be there, amongst them all. You won’t see me but I promise Henry ah, I will be the one who cheers the loudest and with the craziest banners.”

Henry chuckled and wiped his eyes. “I’ll keep an eye out for you, hyung.”

“Henry, if you ever need anyone to talk to, just come and visit me. I admit, I won’t be able to help all your problems but… I’m going to always lend you a shoulder to rest on, a listening ear for you to pour out all your worries and stories. You will feel better, I promise you will.”

“And if you ever miss me….” Ryeowook smiled sadly and shook his head. “Don’t.”

“Because… Because you, the magnae, have thirteen other amazing and loveable hyungs. Those hyungs will give up their soul and their life for you, Henry.”

 “So don’t miss me too much.”

Ryeowook made a heart shape with his stretched arms over his head. “Saranghae, Henry. Fighting always my little soldier.”

Henry nodded as he gave a full bow, kneeling down. “I’m going to miss you, hyung even if you like it or not. You know how stubborn I am.”

Henry chuckled. “But thank you. Thank you for everything, Ryeowook hyung.”

"I will forever love you too, hyung."

Ryeowook did it. Ryeowook gave his goodbye messages to all the members of Super Junior. Reaching across Leeteuk’s thighs, Kyuhyun reached out to grab his leader’s hands.  In a few more seconds, the video was going to stop playing and the coffin was going to be lowered down and buried. Leeteuk gave Kyuhyun a slight squeeze as he could feel the evil magnae’s hand shaking. Everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter