Who Knows

If I Die Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Disclaimer (since some of you asked for it.) You may or may not cry during this chapter... ?

Donghae’s POV

“I don’t want to do it, hyung!! .....  H..Hyung, I’m sor… sorry, I didn’t me-”

I don’t usually wake up early but when I do, I’d always take a long shower to clear my mind. Last night had been one of the best days of my life! I don’t remember ever laughing so much. Okay well… There were a few other events. But this was the best so far. Leeteuk came back! My hyungie!!! Being apart from him for so long made me feel so lonely. I was glad that he was back. Even if it was just for two days. Those two days meant a lot to me, you have no idea.

Walking into the kitchen, I froze when I saw Sungmin and Eunhyuk hugging. Eh? What are they doing? Why is Eunhyuk so close to Sungmin like that? And wait a minute…

Why were both of them crying?

Clearing my throat, I walked into the kitchen. Both of them broke apart and their faces fell when they saw me. Something was wrong. Why did they react like that? Eunhyuk shifted uncomfortably and glanced over at Sungmin. My heart did crazy little flip flops and my mind was coming up with a thousand and one different scenarios. Sungmin was about to move when Eunhyuk put a hand on his chest to stop him.

“I’ll tell him.”

Eunhyuk whispered his voice hoarse. Walking over to me, Eunhyuk dragged me to a chair and forced me to seat. Feeling as if my guts had been twisted, I looked across to both Sungmin and Eunhyuk. Why were their faces so red? Why had they been crying? Sungmin cam over to us and sat on my other side, squeezing my shoulders.

“You’re got to prepare your heart for the worst, Hae.” Sungmin told me. “You have to.”

“W.. What?”

“Hae,” Eunhyuk whispered, taking my hand in his. “It’s Ryeowook.”

I started running. As soon as I registered those words, I ran. I shoved Eunhyuk and Sungmin away from me and ran out from the apartment and up the flight of stairs. I ran and pushed through doors and my knees collapsed when I was finally at Ryeowook’s room.

The familiar scent hit me hard.

I could smell him. Ryeowook always smelt like his room. Clean and a hint of flowery, husky smells. It was a weird combination. But it was Ryeowook. And that was all there was left. I don’t have to ask to know what was going on. Kneeling next to the lifeless body Leeteuk was cradling, I felt the first drop of tear falling down my face. And before I knew it,

I couldn’t stop crying.

Ryeowook, you were supposed to go for the damn surgery next week! Why couldn’t you hold on just a bit longer? KIM RYEOWOOK!! You dare leave me! You left me, Wookie! You should you wouldn’t! You promised!!

Running out of the room, I run to the balcony of the house. Stepping out, I glared at the grey clouds above me, my eyes searching everywhere. Ryeowook was up there. Ryeowook left us to go up there. If I searched long enough… Maybe I’d see him. Maybe he’d give me one last smile.

What was I doing?

What was I trying to do? There was nothing in the clouds, nothing from Ryeowook. Sobbing, I dropped to the ground, my tears splashing down my shirt.

“Appa,” I cried, squeezing my eyes. “Please ask him to come back.”

“Ask him to come back, please!”

Henry’s POV

“It’s okay, Henry.”

What is all the commotion about? It’s too noisy out there. Trying to find a pillow, I accidentally d someone’s and I quickly seat up, apologizing. Zhou Mi muttered something sleepily back at me and continued sleeping. Rubbing my eyes, I yawned and looked around the room for my pillow. The other hyungs must be awake now since I can hear Shindong talking to someone.

“Why is it so noisy outside?”

A sleepy Zhou Mi muttered sounding half annoyed and half-dead. He sat up with his eyes closed and frowned. I smacked him in the chest and he groaned, still not wanting to open his eyes.

“I think the hyungs are getting ready to move into the mansion.” I answered.

Getting out of the bed, I quickly take my luggage out and begun dumping all my clothes in. The hyungs have been nagging at me, asking me to pack for the mansion but I kept procrastinating. Now, as I searched high and low for my missing socks, I really regretted it.

“Aren’t you supposed to pack two days ago?” Zhou Mi asked, finally opening his eyes. “You’re always so lazy.”

“I’m a busy man, hyung. Don’t judge me.” I frowned and then pointed at his feet. “Yahh! Why are you wearing my socks?? Those are my favourite! Wookie hyung gave them to me!”

Grabbing his feet, I pulled the socks off him. Ryeowook gave these to me for my birthday and I loved these babies. Ryeowook kept saying that the design of the chipmunks with the chubby cheeks reminded him of me. I’d always deny and tease that hyung, telling him that I hated the socks since they looked way too childish. Zhou MI and I wrestled for the socks and we were both pulling the socks.

“What in the world are both of you doing?”

Zhou Mi let go of the socks making me fall over the bed. Well… At least I got my socks back! Rubbing my head, I looked up to my hyung standing in the doorway. Eunhyuk didn’t look too happy. Was he mad that Zhou Mi and I woke up late? Eunhyuk suddenly entered our room and closed the door behind him. God… Were we going to get scolded?

“I have bad news.”

Ah! This must be about the mansion! Dammit. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter