Hurtful Confession

Your Girl, My Girl

Seohyun's POV

Fany-unnie pulled my arm and I landed on top of her in the southern part of the bed. She s her arm around my waist making me stay closer to her body. Our body has now no space from each other. I blushed because of our akward position and my heart is now racing. Why does Fany-unnie acting weird? She's natural clingy but she never had gone this far before. She stared seriously in my eyes before leaning slowly to my face, never breaking our eye contact. Fany-unnie stopped when our faces are only inch apart. I can feel her breath against mine. Everything is too fast for me to handle so I didn't move from my position yet, trying to absorb the situation. And then, she caressed my cheek then cupped my chin.

"I love you, Seobaby. Will you be my girlfriend?" she whispered before leaning again to me while slowly closing her eyes, ignoring Yoona who is in deep slumber. My eyes widen, Not expecting the confession from my Unnie. What again? GIRLFRIEND?! Seobaby? Fany-unnie LOVES me? I've always thought she likes Taeyeon-unnie and that's why TAENY exist. Omo! I now got it! Maybe unnie is making fun of me again. I pushed Fany-unnie against the bed and standed up, fixing my blouse. I know I'm blushing more right now.

"I-I know you love me, unnie. But I'm sorry, my heart was already reserved for someone." I laughed nervously while thinking she was teasing me again. Tiffany-unnie sitted up from my bed and looked straightly to my eyes, more serious than before.

"It's Yoona, right?" Fany-unnie asked but more like a statement, I stopped laughing. How did Fany-unnie knew?

"W-what are you talking a-about, unnie? Y-you're wrong." I stuttered then take a glance at Yoona, hoping she's not yet awake to hear what Fany-unnie just said. Still the same position so it's safe. I sighed feeling relief.

"I heard you last night calling her name so don't deny it anymore." My eyes widened while looking at my unnie. What did she hear me saying while I'm asleep? Right, I remembered having a dream last night that Yoona and I was having a date in a fancy restaurant while having a good chat. After eating, I decided to confess my feelings and she gladly accepted it. It's a too good to be true dream for me. I didn't dare to speak because Fany-unnie was right, I love Yoona. I looked at the floor.

"She doesn't love you back, Hyunnie. She liked someone else and she said it herself. You're just her bestfriend. Just give up and be mine. I'll give you all my love. Okay?" she said softly. Yoona doesn't love me and liked someone else? I've always thought that what Yoona and I have was something special. I thought she feels the same. I just haven't confess to her yet because I don't think I'm ready to handle a relationship. Fany-unnie stood up and beamed her eye-smile to me. She attempted to hug me but I pushed her away using both of my hands with all my strength. She looked at my face and she was shocked at my action. Tears are about to fell from my eyes. I clenched my fist and my body was shaking a bit.

"I don't believe you, unnie! I know she loves me too so stop saying things that aren't true!" I yelled. My heart shattered. I don't want to believe Fany-unnie. I glared at her before running out of the room, slamming the door.

---

Tiffany was stunned for a few seconds at the sudden outburst of the girl. The maknae was always calm so it's really surprising.

"Seohyun, WAIT!" then Tiffany ran after her, realizing she hurted the younger girl's feelings. The two girls are now out of the room.

Little did they know, the doe-eyed girl was awake right from the start. She opened her eyes and sitted up. Absorbing what she heard. She can't believe Seohyun is in love with her. She reached for her phone in her pocket and dialled a number. "Hello, SeungGi-oppa? I now agree. Let's have a lunch date later. I want to tell you something."

---

A/N: Sorry if you expected more from this chapter. Tiffany confessed to Seohyun. Yoona now knows Seohyun's feelings for her. What will happen at her dinner date with Seung Gi-oppa? Wanna see Yoona's POV? Thank you for reading~ ^^

-ichigomint :3