Broken Love

Your Girl, My Girl
Taeyeon's POV

"Sica-baby? What do you nee---" my words were cutted when someone suddenly pulled me with force, making me turned around facing her. She pulled my neck with her other hand and kissed my lips aggressively. My eyes widen, surprised by the action of my girlfriend. I grasped her shoulders and pushed her a little, breaking our kiss.

"W-wait Sica. Y-you said earlier that you need something, isn't it? What is it?" I breath for air while speaking. She looked at me with longing in her eyes. She wants something, I can see it.

"I really need my morning kiss so let me continue now, Tae." she demanded. Sica didn't wait for me to say anything. Instead, she wrapped her arm around my body and pulled me towards her. She rubbed her lips against mine while her eyes are tightly closed, seems like she's enjoying the contact. She is kissing me like there's no tomorrow. And then, her hand was now roaming inside my shirt, caressing my abs. I moaned at her lips, suprised by her action.

Why does fans referred to me as ByunTaeng if Jessica was the real byun here. She'll put her cold facade in front of other people but when it's only the two of us, she become very clingy and aggresive like an untamed wild animal. I really want to feel her lips more but this is not right. I pushed her gently, breaking again the kiss. I stared seriously at her eyes.

"Stop Jess. I didn't gave you my permission to kiss me. Besides, the other members are still here and how about Yuri? Atleast don't do this when she's around." I said coldly while frowning.

"I'm sorry, Tae. I'm trying to control my urge to kiss you since this morning but I just can't help it anymore. I really want to kiss you whenever I like it. I always want to cuddle with you but I can't. I always want tö hold your hand but I can't. We're together for almost a year and I'm getting tired of hiding my feelings. I think it's already time to tell them about our relationship, Tae." Jessica said. No, I don't want to. I don't want to risk anything. And Yuri, she will hate me.

"Are you out of your mind, Sica?! I thought we've already talked about this. No one will going to accept us so let's just keep this between the two of us. And don't you care how Yuri will feel about this? She will be broken, Sica." i said in not-so-calm voice.

"And till when we will keep this, Tae?!" she shoved me forward. Tear are now welling up in her eyes. "You're so selfish. This is unfair for her and for me. You think Yuri was not hurting right now? I know she loves me and she will keep on hoping if we keep on hiding this. Yuri will get hurt even more if we keep on lying to her, Tae." she paused for a while to wipe her tears flowing in her cheeks and spoke again.

"And have you ever considered my feelings?!" she pointed at herself. "Do you really love me?! Maybe not. You only love yourself, Taeyeon!" she shouted and glared at me, trying her hardest to stop her tears. I'm stunned at her words. That's not true. I truly love you, Sica.

I tried to hold her hand but she slapped my hand away and turned around to touched the door knob, not looking at me anymore.

"I want to fight for you because I love you, Tae. I'm willing to sacrifice everything just for you but it seems that you don't feel the same way. You don't really love me Kim Taeyeon because if you really do, you will fight for me. Let's stop this. I guess we should just go back being members from now on. I will act like nothing happened between us so you should do the same too." she said coldly before she opened the door and walked out of the room, Leaving me behind with tears flowing from my eyes.

---

Author's note: TaengSic is breaking-up? Taeyeon is being stupid. Seohyun's POV for the next chapter. Thank you for reading and for subscribing~ hope you like it.

-ichigomint :3