Doubt

Your Girl, My Girl
TaeYeon's POV

'You don't really love me Kim Taeyeon because if you really do, you will fight for me. Let's stop this. I guess we should go back being members from now on. I will act like nothing happened between us so you should do the same too.'

-

Sica leave me behind the room. I felt a pain in my chest. A tear streamed down in my cheek. She thinks that I don't love her. She wants to end this easily just because I don't want to reveal our relationship. Right, Sica was just being impulsive. We just need to talk and fix this. Sica should understand that our love is enough just between the two of us. Our sisters doesn't need to know. Many people will get hurt.

I opened the door and I chased after Jessica. She still walking at the hallway. I grabbed Sica's arm and I turned her around to face me. I was stunned as I see her looking at me coldly w/ teary-eyes. This look is different from the cold stare that she naturally give off as the ice princess. I know Sica will only give this look whenever she is upset and mad.

"Don't touch me, Tae. We're over." She said coldly then she snatched her arm away from my grip.

"I love you so much, Jessica. Don't do this to me." I tried to hug her but she pushed me away. She smirked then she crossed her arms to her chest.

"You love me, Taeyeon? Really? Should I believe you? I don't think so." She said sarcastically. Sica is doubting my love. A tear dropped from eyes.

"Please believe me, Jessica." I pleaded. She stared seriously in my eyes.

"Prove it to me, Taeyeon. Let's tell them about our relationship. We'll be honest to them." She challenged. For what? To hurt Yuri? I glared at her.

"They don't need to know, Jessica! I love you and you love me, isn't that enough?!" I said in high tone. A faint smile formed in her lips while tears are flowing down in her cheeks.

"Everything is now clear to me, Taeyeon. Your feelings are not strong enough to fight for me. I guess we really don't feel the same way. Don't worry. Like I said earlier, I'll act like nothing happened between us." My eyes softened as I heard what she said. She just stand in front me, smiling with tears. I was stunned and my chest hurts. I hurted the girl I love.

Is my feelings are not really strong enough? Am I really being selfish and not considering Sica's feelings? I'm just thinking about SNSD and Yuri. Our families. Our fans. Our reputation. Is that being selfish? Is thinking how others will feel can be called selfish? I'm about to pull my Sica in my arms but someone interrupted me.

"What's happening here?" We both look at the owner of the voice.

"Sica-ah, Why are you crying?" she came closer to Jessica.

YURI?

TBC

---

Author's note: a short update. ichigomint is quite busy so sorry but I'll still try my best. I'll update tomorrow if you want? I'm sorry for cliffhanging. Thank you for reading and subscribing. I hope you still enjoy reading my story~

-ichigomint :3