Second Confession

Your Girl, My Girl

"Unnie, your foot is bleeding!" SeoHyun ran out of the bathroom, panicking. "Krys! I need first aid kit, please!" she shouted.

Tiffany looked down at the white tiled-floor and she saw trails of red liquid from the door towards her. She lifted her left leg and examined her foot. A small deep cut can be seen. Pain registered to her brain as she realized her injury in her foot. The mushroom's eyes agaped in wonder. She don't have any idea how she got this cut. She didn't even felt she has wound until now. She thought maybe it happened when she was finding Hyunnie near the Han river, running barefeet in the grasses. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh as she thought what a careless girl she is. Always making others worried.

The eyesmiling girl opened her eyes as she heard fast footsteps coming from the open door. It was SeoHyun with a kit in her hand. She immediately reached for the showerhead and pointed it to Tiffany's cut, washing the wound. Maknae's actions were calm but based on her facial expressions, she's worried for her unnie. She examined it and let out a sigh of relieved.

"Thank god, this is only a minor cut unnie." she said after she inspected the wound. After that, she applied pressure to the cut for about 5 minutes to stop the bleeding. SeoHyun get some cotton and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide from the kit and she applied it to Tiffany's wound gently. Inside her heart, the eyesmiling girl was very happy since her beloved maknae cares for her. Silence surrounded them for a minute before SeoHyun spoke again.

"Unnie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't yelled earlier." she apologized as she was busy covering Tiffany's wound with bandage. The older girl felt guilty because she knew it's not Seohyun's fault, it's hers for being insensitive.

"No, it's all my fault. I hurted your feelings, Hyunnie." Tiffany said as she lovingly caressed SeoHyun's cheek. "What I said earlier is my true feelings. You gave light to my dark and miserable life. I'm not here if it not because of you." the maknae blushed and Tiffany continued her 2nd time confession. "You still remember when we have our first talk back when we were still trainees, Hyunnie?" Tiffany flashed her killer eyesmile.

-

*SM Entertainment trainee room*

"Okay, stop the music! We're having 25 minutes break. We'll continue later." The dance teacher announced as she clapped her hands before she went out of the room. Tiffany sat down at the corner of the studio, resting alone as they were having a dance-lesson break for that day. Sweats are dropping down her face as she drank her bottled water. She was a new trainee in SM entertainment since when a talent agent discovered her while riding on a bus going to school. She was offered to join SM Entertainment. To be an idol never crossed her mind. Thinking that she needs money for herself was the reason why she grabbed the opportunity.

"Tiffany, flowers for you." DongHae, one of the popular male trainees gave her a bouquet of white flowers as he showed his charming smile. Tiffany just continued drinking her bottled-water like she saw nothing. The handsome boy walked away, leaning down his head as he felt ignored by Tiffany.

A two trainee girls who was watching them starts gossiping.

"You know that girl. She's weird, don't you think?" one of the two trainee girls whispered as she pointed her finger at Tiffany.

"You're right, she's always alone at the corner. She never even talked or smiled to anyone before besides our teachers." the other girl said.

"I mean she's weird because she has nerves to reject Siwon-oppa and now DongHae, the two hot trainee boys. A lot of girls admires them. Who is she to broke their hearts?" the first girl said in annoyed tone.

"She's pretty good in singing but I heard she's living alone now, her parents abandoned her."

"Really? You know what yesterday, I'm being friendly to her but she just ignored me and left me like I'm not around. What a !" she raised her voice as she crossed her arms in her chest, wanting Tiffany to hear what she said.

"Omo! Maybe that's why her parents left her because she's a weirdo and a f***ing . What a poor girl, right?!" the two girls laughed together. Tiffany stood up from her seat, wearing an expressionless face.

"You don't know anything so stop talking non-sense about me." The two girls who were bad-mouthing her shot a glare to Tiffany.

"You want a fight, you ?" The two girls stood up as well, preparing themselves to attack Tiffany. The other trainees tried to stopped the two girls by holding them down. Tiffany ran out of the trainee room, with tears welling up in her eyes. She continued running as she reached at one of the restroom of the building.

The restroom was quiet. No one's inside so she immediately locked the door behind. She leaned back at the door before she slowly slided her body down the floor. The tears she suppressed earlier finally came out as she buried her face in her palms. Sobs of heart ache from the mushroom swallowed the sound-proof room. She didn't cry because of the two girls who talked bad about her. Actually, she was already used to it. It was because of her Appa and Umma. She was tired of crying almost every night after her Appa's death and her Umma's departure so she thought her heart already became numb in pain. But when those girls had mentioned her parents, the pricked in her heart came back again.

Her parents who she had trusted and who should take care of her both leave her so what should she expect others will do? They will only leave her as well.

"Unnie, you can use this." a gentle voice echoed in Tiffany's ear. The crying girl slowly lifted her head. Her teary eyes widened as she saw the familiar younger girl in front of her who was kindly offering her with a pink handkerchief. Tiffany looked at her closely and she realized that the girl was her classmate in practices and lessons. She thought no öne was in there so she was startled and embarassed at the same time.

"I-I'm okay and I don't need that." Tiffany said coldly. She immediately wiped her tears and stood up to washed her hands at the sink. The younger girl followed her.

"But you were crying, unnie. I know you're not okay so please stop pretending." she hold Tiffany's hand. Tiffany felt annoyed by the meddle-some girl. Who is she to talk to her? She don't even know me and my past.

"Don't touch me! You're just like the other girls here who likes talking bad about me, right?!" Tiffany shoved her hand away making the girl back-off. Truthfully, the girl was a bit scared of Tiffany since she has a reputation of being rude but she chose to tossed it aside. She had observed Tiffany for a while and had noticed something.

"No, I'm not like them. I know you're not okay. Loneliness and pain. Even if you try your best on hiding it, I saw it in your eyes whenever I look at you, unnie. Eyes can't lie." Tiffany was suprised by the girl's words. In her eyes? No one had noticed that before except this girl.

"I don't know what happened in your past but you can lean on me, unnie. I know you're not really a bad person." the younger girl sincerely said. Tiffany's tears fell down once again. The girl hugged her in her arms and patted her back to give her some comfort. "Crying is fine whenever you're hurt. You don't need to pretend like you're a strong girl, unnie." Tiffany cried harder than earlier but it's not because she's sad, it's tears of happiness. Finally, someone have understand her feelings. Someone didn't judge her attitude. She barely knew the younger girl but she don't know why but she felt secured in her arms. She felt the sincerity of the girl. She knew that someday, this girl will be a special person in her heart but still she didn't know what is the name of the younger girl in front of her. She broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"Uhmm, may I know what's your name?" Tiffany asked shyly as she rubbed her neck. Seohyun smiled sweetly.

"My name is Seo Joo Hyun, unnie." she replied. Tiffany offered her hand for a hand shake. She want to introduced herself as well but stopped midway when SeoHyun said she already knew what's her name. A loud knocks from the door suddenly interrupted them.

"Hyunnie, Are you still in there? Why is the door locked?" a girl from the outside tried to opened the door but she can't.

"I'm still here, Yoona unnie. Wait, I'll open the door." Seohyun opened the door and Yoona entered inside.

"Why did you locked the--- Wait! what are you doing in here with this girl, Hyunnie?" Yoona said as she eyed Tiffany suspisciously like she have done something bad. "Don't you know that that girl isn't nice? Don't go near her again, okay?" Yoona pulled SeoHyun beside her and put her arms around the maknae's waist like the maknae was her property. SeoHyun blushed at the action of her bestfriend.

"N-no. Y-you're wrong. She's my friend, Yoona unnie." SeoHyun defended Tiffany. Yöona's eyes widens in shock and she pointed her finger at Tiffany.

"T-this girl is your friend? Since when?! Why I didn't knew about this? I don't think you could trust her, Hyunnie." she hold both SeoHyun's shoulders. Yoona boiled in jealousy. Why SeoHyun kept this to her? Tiffany, for the first time flashed her cute eyesmile.

"Uhmm... You're YooNa, right? I'm not as bad as you think and Seohyun and I just became friends now." SeoHyun and YooNa was both blinded by the eyesmile of the mushroom. YooNa didn't expect Tiffany has this friendly side. She always knew that this girl doesn't care about others but herself. She won't let her guard down.

"No, Hyunnie. Don't trust her so easily." Yoona shaked her head like a kid. Tiffany came closer to them.

"You're SeoHyun's friend, right? I'm Hwang Tiffany. Nice meeting you." she offered her hand for a handshake to Yoona. Yoona hesitated at first but SeoHyun eyed her so she half-heartedly handshaked Tiffany's hand. She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"For your information I'm her BFF. Tsk. Nice meeting you too." Yoona hold tighter Tiffany's hand. They both make an fiery eye contact with each other.

---

"At first, Yoona and I didn't liked each other but as the 3 of us spent time together on lessons, we truly became friends." Tiffany laughed as she remembered her memories with Yoona and SeoHyun. "And as time went by, I realized that I'm hopelessly in love with our maknae." SeoHyun blushed harder. She's glad that her Unnie felt like this for her but she doesn't feel the same way.

"Thank you for loving me but you already know that I love Yoona, right? Stop this unnie you'll only get hurt." SeoHyun called her unnie only by her name to show her that she's serious. Tiffany smiled lightly before she hugged the maknae.

"I don't mind getting hurt because of you. I'm willing to wait for you to love me, Hyunnie." SeoHyun frowned. Why is that Tiffany was so hardheaded. Tiffany believes she has a chance since Yoona doesn't feel that way towards the maknae.

"You don't understand unnie. I---" SeoHyun's words were cutted when her phone ringed. Tiffany let her go and she signalled SeoHyun to answer it. SeoHyun reached in her pocket and saw that it was her cousin Seung Gi oppa. She went farther from Tiffany before she answered it.

"Hi SeoHyun! How is my cute cousin?" Seung Gi greeted her happily. SeoHyun wondered why his older cousin was unusually cheerful today.

"Uhmm, I'm doing fine just having some small problem. How about you oppa? Why you're super happy today?" SeoHyun asked curiously.

"Ah! You noticed? You know what, your Yoona unnie finally accepted my feelings when we were having lunch earlier. We're officially dating, SeoHyun!" Seung Gi said excitedly like he just won in lottery. SeoHyun was stunned at her feet because of the news. She immediately ended the call. Her Yoona and her Seunggi oppa are officially dating.

---

A/N: Thank you for waiting for this author. Feedbacks are welcome. Thank you for reading and supporting me.

-ichigomint:3